Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I though southern states cut a lot? Good to hear that.

I've lived in the southeast all of my life and in my experience being cut is prevalent. Maybe there are some really small towns that just used midwives and people there didn't get cut. But I would say with any midsize to large city you would have mostly circumcised guys.

T-dot

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've lived in the southeast all of my life and in my experience being cut is prevalent. Maybe there are some really small towns that just used midwives and people there didn't get cut. But I would say with any midsize to large city you would have mostly circumcised guys.
Yah kinda what I thought, interesting that there was this small bastion of uncut dudes. You grew up with.

Reactions: ballantyne

gameshow

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I posted a reply about this in another forum, but I always felt like a "freak" because I was uncut. Growing up my family lived very close to each other in that we saw each other all the time. This is my family on my father's side and I did see my father and grandfather each once naked and they were both uncut. However, my cousins who were like brothers to me were all cut. Don't know the reasoning but that's why I started pulling back my foreskin whenever we had to take off our clothes because we bathed together when we were little and I was keenly aware of the difference even at 6 years old. I had a lot of friends in my neighborhood and one of the families was (I believe) from a European country (can't remember which). The one boy for reasons I no longer remember offered to show us all (about 6 of us) his dick. He was around 7 or 8 and we all gathered around him as he opened the front of his pants and low and behold had an uncut dick. I guess I was the only one who knew what it was as everyone else wasn't sure they were looking at a penis. I finally said,(now remember I was aware of my status and embarrassed about it) "that sure doesn't look like ours" to which everyone else said "no it doesn't". To me it meant beside this boy I was the only one uncut. I have no idea the cut or uncut status of my cousins on my mother's side as we were not close and didn't see each other often, but I was always curious especially my one cousin who I had a crush on. I have been obsessed about this my entire life. Don't know why.

Atarashiya

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Im not circumcised and Im pretty sure All of my friends from HS and college were circumcised. During PE the guys all changed and showered together so we all got a peek at each others units.. From what I saw, I was the only fully intact guy

How old are you/they? I read that many young guys in California are uncut.

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Wondering if you know the circumcision status of most of your friends? Are most cut or uncut?

I saw most of my good mates naked in the sports showers at school and they were 50/50. I always found it interesting to discover their status and kept a mental note.

Do you like finding out? If so, how do you do it?
nope, don't care

knowmore123

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wondering if you know the circumcision status of most of your friends? Are most cut or uncut?

I saw most of my good mates naked in the sports showers at school and they were 50/50. I always found it interesting to discover their status and kept a mental note.

Do you like finding out? If so, how do you do it?
Really not aware of all friends status, I know only few of my friends' status who I mostly saw while peeing in school urinal or during some outing trips which often used to happen during school days else knowing the status is not really of my interest but used to be interesting during school days seeing such variation.

new2day

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think any of my current group of friends are circumcised, it's fairly uncommon in the UK. Thinking back to when I worked in an office and many of us would play football or use gym at lunchtimes, I don't recall any being cut, and that's a group of 30 or more.

It came up in conversation at the pub one night, can't recall how or why, but I did say I was circumcised and I was the only one out of 5 of us. At least 2 of them would have seen me naked at the gym, and they were surprised, they clearly hadn't noticed.