Circumcision status of your friends

skinboy8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Most of my mates under 30 are uncut, over 30's less-so, but none of them who have kids have had their boys trimmed.

As far as I can see (on nude beaches and in locker rooms) and as far as I have experienced (friends) most guys here in W Europe are uncut. I would guess at least 90 percent.

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
Somehow this came up in conversation with my hairdresser this morning lol
He's uncut too.
Anyway thought I'd post it here rather than starting a "circumcision status of your hairdresser" thread.
W

Hehe !

Mine's Turkish, so I doubt he is !

But my former barber was an enthusiastic diver and I'd see him sometimes at the pool... and can confirm that he is uncut !

D

deleted23084

I'm kind of surprised by how many reports there are of uncircumcised Aussies in their 30s. I'm 40, so I guess things changed a lot just after I was born. I'm circumcised and at school I would say the circumcision rate was 90%, there were very few foreskins and in fact I thought there was something wrong with the couple of guys who had one (yes I was surprised when I learnt the truth). At uni, I only knew one uncircumcised guy. As an adult, in terms of mates whose status I know, again pretty much all circumcised.

I don't get to a proper gym much anymore but recently I was interstate and went to two gyms. All the men I saw in the changing rooms were circumcised.

So perhaps it's just men - maybe I attract circumcised men???

D

deleted300444

Most of my buds are cut, except for one, Mexican.
Because I wish I were uncut, at times I too am curious about aquaintances, or evem complete strangers I see walking around.
I like to think I use my powers for good, I convinced close friends of mine not to snip there newborn boy.

S

SirConcis

cutdrew, you need to realise that there was a large influx of european immigrants to Australia in the 50s, 60s and 70s. So while aussi born kids during those years were almost all cut, there are still a lot of adults who are uncut because they were born in europe.

darkbond007

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just learned two of my coworkers are circumcised. We were Talkin about Muslims and the topic came up. That's when I opened up about my own circumcision at 23. One of them actually called his mOther up and thanked her for getting him cut as a baby.

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
At this Mexican restaurant nearby where I eat at least once a week, there are three waiters I find attracted to. They know of my sexual preference and "cut" (no pun intended) up with us although won't concent to sex - although maybe one day. :rolleyes:

Anyway, subject has come up about cut status. One says he is..other two not.

Last edited:

JaimeB

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
you can ask, but people might always lie to you for one reason or another. the only way to be dead certain is to ask for an inspection. some guys balk at this, but a lot of guys will agree to satisfy your curiosity if asked in the right way...

i once asked a female friend about her boyfriend's circumcision status and she told me he was cut. i later saw his dick at the gym, and he had a long foreskin. maybe some women just can't tell the difference, or maybe they don't know what the question means?

Witlof

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
cutdrew, you need to realise that there was a large influx of european immigrants to Australia in the 50s, 60s and 70s. So while aussi born kids during those years were almost all cut, there are still a lot of adults who are uncut because they were born in europe.

This is true but by the mid-late 1970s there were reports coming out saying circumcision was unnecessary and the tide was definitely turning. Even among my Anglo-Aussie mates with no direct Euro heritage, the circ rate for the late 70s is about 50/50.

Ra

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Back in high school quite a few of my friends were cut. It was fairly common in my part of South Africa during the 70's and 80's and with the open change rooms in school it was very easy to find out their status. My best friend is uncut though.

Since high school I haven't really had the opportunity to find out much I would be interested to know. I live in the UK now and so I guess most of my friends are uncut as this is the norm.

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Don't usually know. Had a coworker, and one day during some casual conversation, he said, "I'm a 'flap-brother'....after a moment, I said, "uhmm, uncut?? ", laughing. He said "Yeah, lol". I high-fived him, and said, "Welcome to the flap-brothers!!!" So, now we both knew about each other. He was straight, so never got to see, but always remembered our 'kinship'.

S

SirConcis

Bigtoad, if your friend said to you he was a "flap brother", it means that he knew you were uncut too. How had he found out you were uncut ?