Circumcision status of your friends

elshgaser24

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Obviously I know the status of the guys I've met on gay networking sites. Other than them, I've never seen the penises of any of my other friends from over the years, except for one guy that I fooled around with in high school (he was cut). However, there are a few guys that I know the status of or at least have a good idea. On one gay networking site that I frequent, I've seen the profile of a guy I used to work with, along with the brother of another one of my old coworkers. They are both listed as cut, which implies that the guy's brother, my coworker, is also cut.

Also, there was one time when me and a couple other guys were sharing a hotel room on a class field trip back in high school. We were talking about sex and girls and all that stuff that high school guys like to talk about. Then one of the guys brought up the fact that he was circumcised, said the doctor cut off too much skin or something like that. Because the third guy in the room didn't say that he wasn't circumcised, I'm betting he was too.

other than that, I don't know for sure about my other friends over the years, but I can make reasonable guesses based on nationality and ethnicity.

ThicknMoan

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
lol

well actually my work mates and I one day brought it up at work.
Who is cut and uncut

My goodness! I never blushed so much in my life hahahah

They openly confessed but I would not <<<even the girls were interested>>

Frankly, i like my friends BUT i dont want to know about the status of their foreskin
**great there I go thinking about their cocks again** gross!

Actually the reason why i dont like to think about their cocks is because I would hate to be dissappointed by knowing they have not nicely hung :frown1:

poor poor sods

S

SirConcis

Thick and Moan, I am curious on why you wouldn't just tell them you were uncut. Were you affraid that they would kid you because you were different from them ? You're probably attracting more attention to yourself by NOT revealing it (since it creates a mystery) than by just answering it without any big fuss.

ThicknMoan

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thick and Moan, I am curious on why you wouldn't just tell them you were uncut. Were you affraid that they would kid you because you were different from them ? You're probably attracting more attention to yourself by NOT revealing it (since it creates a mystery) than by just answering it without any big fuss.

lol time and place for everything I suppose

at work? professionals talking about cocks? like wtf hahahah

and yer damn rights they want to know :cool:

BoxersguyNJ

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
just a couple of my friends are uncut, how I know is ... one day we had a discussion on 4-skin when we were born and we talked about if we would of wanted to be cut or not

Last edited:

JTalbain

Experimental Member
Media
All of my close friends were cut at birth, as was I, with only a couple of them being uncut. Pretty much all of them share my views on RIC being bad though.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Get used to it guys, the circumcision rate has been dropping worldwide for years, especially in the US. Its about 50-50 now.
When I was a kid, about two thirds were cut. My friends are 50/50 now, and I'm in the US, and pushing 60.

S

SirConcis

In the appartment building where I live, I am the only circumcised dude on the floor. 5 other males are uncut. Took about a year to find out through various conversations/deduction. (haven't actually seen any of their penis).

CuriousTom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know the status of most of my mates. At school just about all of them were cut. But since then I've met a lot more who are sporting a hoodie like me. Love finding out.

D

deleted278588

I'm cut and so are all my friends that I know of. Growing up everybody I saw in school showers after sports was cut. Matter fact never saw an uncut cock in person until probably 25 or so. I fought for my son to be uncut but lost that battle and finally gave in. Now I wish I would have fought harder.

I grew up in the 80's-90's in the Midwest where everyone was cut back then.