Circumcision status of your friends

aussienick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wondering if you know the circumcision status of most of your friends? Are most cut or uncut?

I saw most of my good mates naked in the sports showers at school and they were 50/50. I always found it interesting to discover their status and kept a mental note.

Do you like finding out? If so, how do you do it?

mthomson2020

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
only place to find out (unless youre hooking up or creepily) is the shower or at a urinal.

i only know 4 people who are uncircumcised. but thats in texas and im in my early 20s. that was the standard back in the late 80s when they were born

Last edited:
Reactions: MateHung

CuriousTom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to enjoy the locker room for the same reason. Felt an unspoken bond with the other uncut guys.

Most Aussie guys at the time seemed to be circumcised. I was at high school in the 80s. We never really talked about it, but I can still remember the status of my friends to this day.

jake101me

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Growing up in Utah most people are cut. After highschool it has been harder to find out the status of friends. I know one of my friends are uncut... I just asked him one day. It would be cool to find out more.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I don't care, but I do remember. I can tell you who was and who wasn't, from junior high. I'm pushing 60.

gettingonwithit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I used to do the same, 32 yo MElbourne boy here. I can still look at school photos and know who was cut or uncut, didn't find out everyone just by sneeking a peek. Primary school (state school) mates were about 50-50, high school, (private boys) mayeb 60-40 uncut leading. Playing footy much more of the guys were cut, I only remember one other uncut guy playing seniors.

Oddly though most of my close mates are cut, however when they've had kids so far they've left them intact.

Oh and its not really a sexual thing for e, just something I like to know.

B_jasonbig

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
most of my friends and family are uncut, i have a cousin who is cut like me, when we were younger we compared cocks and thats how we found out, was kinda surprising didnt think anyone else was circumsized in my family

Reactions: CJF88 and uncutnine

oralslut464

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Do mormons have gay sex. I love it when the mormons come to my door here in the US. Would LOVE to get them and suck them off. I won'der if they would let me - horny beautiful guys. YUM.

B_tiger1111

Just Browsing
Media
Out of those friends that I know status, all are uncircumcised. Just like all my family memebers.

If you ask me how I know that, I wanted to know the reaction of my friends, because circ'ing is unknown here and most people don't even know it's done in the US so I introduced my friends and family to what is done every day in the US and they were all surprised and shocked. So that's how I know.

When I discussed it with my mom, she said that she had a plan to go to visit America but when she found out that she was so disgusted and said she'll never go there.

And yeah in showers after work out, I've never seen a cut man here.

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
Almost all of my close friends are uncut. Three are cut. Of one of them, of 5 boys in that family all but him were left intact. One of them got circumcised when he was older "due to an infection". My school was more uncut than cut.

D

deleted385913

interesting thread!! i am also always keen on knowing what my mates are.... i really dont understand why its such a secretive thing... really weird.. most of my mates are cut... here u can easily check at a urinal in the club and stuff.... otherwise its mostly 50/50 too.....

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
From childhood, the lad across the road who I played with/grew up with was cut. At secondary school, two others of my mates were cut - but the three of them were about the only lads in a year of about 80 who had been circumcised at birth, all white Anglo-Saxon stock.

Since then, other than friends from Jewish or other ethnic backgrounds, two of my close friends are cut. One is the middle of three brothers (no idea of the status of the other two - it's not a subject that we've openly discussed, I just know his status from seeing his cock a few times in the pub toilets) whilst the other is the youngest of four. He's really open about the subject and willingly discusses it with me and has expressed surprise that the four of them were all routinely circumcised at birth, for no apparent reason. As far as I know, all of my other mates are uncut.

Last edited:
Reactions: LargeMcBig

CuriousTom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Growing up, all my good mates at school were cut.

But at Uni I found there were more uncut guys... and these days quite a few of my close mates are uncut.

Strange how it happens.. It's not like we knew were uncut before we became friends, but it's nice to know.