Circumcision Styles And Preferences...

What is the style of your circumcision or, if you had to do it, which would you prefer ?

• High and Tight

Votes: 232 46.0%
  • High and Loose

Votes: 79 15.7%
  • Low and Tight

Votes: 102 20.2%
  • Low and Loose

Votes: 91 18.1%

• Total voters
D

deleted2490751

I just got circumcised about 3 weeks ago, my doctor didn’t use any of those terms but it looks like I got a low and tight, mostly because I used to have phimosis, I first got my foreskin surgically widened (I thought I was gonna get cut but the doctor made his own decision) but it just started tightening again in a different place lol so we agreed to cut as much of the inner foreskin as possible. As soon as the stitches fall out I’ll probably be pretty satisfied with the results, if I’m being honest I don’t enjoy the look of the scar being in the middle of my dick, I prefer if to be closer to the glans

CURVEDANDTHICKK

Expert Member
Media
Mines is low and loose. When I'm soft there is a lot of loose skin bunched up behind the corona of the head. I can easily pull the skin completely over the head when it's soft, I can remember doing that even as a kid. In warm weather in certain situations the skin will go over the head on it's own. When that happens it looks like I'm not circumcised since just the very tip of the glans is showing. Even when I'm hard I can pull the skin half way over the head.

Reactions: LowerCapeCod

VIIby5

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mines is low and loose. When I'm soft there is a lot of loose skin bunched up behind the corona of the head. I can easily pull the skin completely over the head when it's soft, I can remember doing that even as a kid. In warm weather in certain situations the skin will go over the head on it's own. When that happens it looks like I'm not circumcised since just the very tip of the glans is showing. Even when I'm hard I can pull the skin half way over the head.

Same experience here. It drives me nuts though when it turtles like this because when it does it reduces my length and just doesn't feel or look right.

Not turtled but an example of my loose foreskin:
3121791-1578921142-3febd66d61386ae4621d228a58963ed0.jpg
4393441-1592822147-d1c680d78a0c126c1ce81d6e48007927.jpg
3121811-1578921142-360fd85d337935360484962dfed28096.jpg

Mcuthigh

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If you were cut as adult, you were not done on a plastibel. If you had stitches, you were done either with gomco, freehand or mogen as adult (or guided forceps which is equivalent to mogen in technique). Rings that you were for a number of days don't allow stitches until after the ring is removed and stitches normally applied only when the skin edges have not scarred together.

Adult high and tight circumcisions are still performed using the Gomco and stitches. Due to the stitches, the result is not as aesthetically pleasing when compared to a high and tight Gomco circumcision performed at birth. I too think a high and tight scar perfectly placed lets it be known that the owner of this cut cock probably wears pressed and tapered shirts, boxer briefs and stands erect with confidence and endurance.

japetty

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I’m getting cut by choice soon - likely in August - and have specifically requested as high and as tight as possible, with frenulum removed also. Can’t wait!

Can you elaborate a bit on the reason you decided to get yourself Circumcised? Thanks

japetty

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I have a loose cut as well, but yours sounds much more loose than me. When penis is flaccid the skin will let me pull a bit of skin over the head but when penis is erect I can on pull a bit of loose skin up behind the corona of the head. I still have my frenulum. My circumcision was completed when I was 29 and me and the Physician did not discus styles or removing the frenulum. It was done the same time he did my vasectomy.

D

deleted3995231

Can you elaborate a bit on the reason you decided to get yourself Circumcised? Thanks
Yes! First of all, my foreskin has become tighter as I’ve got older, and doesn’t roll back so comfortably any more and can get irritated. Too much friction (having sex or jerking!) can get a little painful. My frenulum is also very tight and gets irritated.
Also - I have actually always loved the look of cut cocks, and have been jealous of cut guys!
So - it’s time!

Cumshot_Master

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yes! First of all, my foreskin has become tighter as I’ve got older, and doesn’t roll back so comfortably any more and can get irritated. Too much friction (having sex or jerking!) can get a little painful. My frenulum is also very tight and gets irritated.
Also - I have actually always loved the look of cut cocks, and have been jealous of cut guys!
So - it’s time!

Don't you fear losing too much sensitivity?

japetty

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So - it’s time!

Thanks for your reply, I was done at 29 YO for a somewhat tight skin but mostly on request.

Cumshot_Master

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Why would he loose that? I was circumcised at 29 YO and I never lost any

Well, everybody is different. Some say they lost a lot of sensitvity, others didn't notice any difference. Like in your case.

Maybe - yes - but I'd rather lose some sensitivity than have bad over-sensitivity (irritated foreskin and frenulum) - plus, it might make me last longer.

If I would get circumcised that would also be one of the reasons.
And I would like to have the frenulum completely removed. All the frenulum tissue for a clean look that makes the mushroom head stand out.

My personal opinion is a circumcised cock looks awesome, with the head completely exposed, and you can jerk off harder and have sex without worrying tearing the frenulum.

Lance97

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Maybe - yes - but I'd rather lose some sensitivity than have bad over-sensitivity (irritated foreskin and frenulum) - plus, it might make me last longer.
Usually stretching exercises or cream is a first line response to tightness. If you feel a circumcision is whats best for you then a high and loose style would be recommended to solve your issue while retaining as much pleasurable sensitivity as possible. You