Circumcision Styles And Preferences...

What is the style of your circumcision or, if you had to do it, which would you prefer ?

• High and Tight

Votes: 232 46.0%
  • High and Loose

Votes: 79 15.7%
  • Low and Tight

Votes: 102 20.2%
  • Low and Loose

Votes: 91 18.1%

• Total voters

CURVEDANDTHICKK

Expert Member
Media
@Silvertip thats exactly what I was talking about. Normally there’s a lot of loose skin bunched up behind the rim of the head when it’s soft. But on hot sticky days it goes over the head on its own. Although I think I have more skin left than you do. When mines is soft it’s almost like some who is uncut with the skin pulled back and more of the head is covered when it turtles. And the frenulum is reduced compared to uncut but still noticeable.

Reactions: diver6
S

SirConcis

But on a warm summer's day out in the bright sun my genitals look altogether different. The scrotum loosens up to where my balls hang down six inches and the skin of the penis loosens too, resulting in the "turtle" effect mentioned earlier on this thread:

One reason I am now cut tight is that I didn't want that roll over. When I decided to go from semi cut to full cut, I wanted to be full cut.
Note that some guys have a shaft skin that is too narrow to easily go over the rim of head so the skin stays behind , bunching up, rather than go over.

In fact, in hindsight, the first cut guy I handled/compared with who convinced me I was cut was like that. I had seen him through short leg and had lots of ksin bunched at glans but he told me it never went over it. Once erect, I was surprised to find the skin on his shaft wasn't much tighter than mine except when moved up, it stopped and bunched up at rim of head , while mine went over head.

When cut at birth, a skin would normally never have to go over the rim of head and not widen during puberty to accomodate going over the much wider rim of head. When cut later, the skin has widened to accomodate the adult glans size, so has easier time recovering glans if not cut titghtly enough.

Flotiz

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
When cut at birth, a skin would normally never have to go over the rim of head and not widen during puberty to accomodate going over the much wider rim of head. When cut later, the skin has widened to accomodate the adult glans size, so has easier time recovering glans if not cut titghtly enough.

"Titghtly" like in these photos?

4599161-1594999177-fd2ef0f1a19c9e6ce97388be5d069238.jpg
4599181-1594999181-fe27b77619b077ceb9ce4b4a5ccf87a8.jpg
4599191-1594999182-a1c58a086585921f138218fdb7ef382b.jpg

kasumigenx

Superior Member
Media
Quezon City (National Capital Region, Philippines)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In my opinion, removing the frenulum is not necessary with low circumcisions, because the cut is so close to it anyway. But when you have a high cut, the frenulum just needs to go, or it'll look like monorail under your dick.
Actually, I would like to have my frenulum removed but in my country the doctors are against Frenulum removal.

Paulo99

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Actually, I would like to have my frenulum removed but in my country the doctors are against Frenulum removal.

That's a shame. I had my frenulum completely removed when I was recut and it now looks so much neater.

Atarashiya

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm going to get circumcised this or next year and I'd like it to be High and Tight. I'm little worried because I read that it's difficult to do this style on adult dick correctly. And most newly-circumcsed dicks look terribly in photos and it's rather loose style. I don't want any loose skin on my penis. However I've heard about one doctor in my country and saw his patients' photos and it looked very very good. One guy chose high and tight style at age 25 due to phimosis and soon after circumcision his dick looked as if he was circumcised straight after birth.

dominoes

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm going to get circumcised this or next year and I'd like it to be High and Tight. I'm little worried because I read that it's difficult to do this style on adult dick correctly. And most newly-circumcsed dicks look terribly in photos and it's rather loose style. I don't want any loose skin on my penis. However I've heard about one doctor in my country and saw his patients' photos and it looked very very good. One guy chose high and tight style at age 25 due to phimosis and soon after circumcision his dick looked as if he was circumcised straight after birth.
the surgeon sounds skilled

LondonCutguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
High and certainly tight when hard here.
I missed out on RIC, and got myself cut as an adult. As consequence, and especially as I'm very much a grower rather than a shower, I get some bunching of skin when flaccid, but you can't have everything.
I can't convey how much I love my cut status and results, but I've really grown to admire ultra-low cuts, where all inner skin has been removed and the scar is adjacent to the corona. If I had more outer skin, I would be tempted to have such a revision; if done now though, my scrotum would be half way up the shaft when hard... 20200410_124028.jpg
20200321_075546.jpg
20200328_083642.jpg
20200405_140846.jpg

JGay2000

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was circumcised at birth and (as I am an old fart) it was done the old fashioned way, i.e. freehand with a scalpel. For as long as I have been aware of my own penis it has been essentially free of any scar tissue. The best evidence that the circumcision was low can be seen in a very slightly lighter complexion just behind the glans. But come summertime I spend enough time sunbathing with an erection that even that distinction disappears. Then, especially the sides and top of my erection show no sign of the circumcision's effect:

View attachment 20628541 View attachment 20628561

The only remaining evidence that I am circumcised is simply the fact that I don't have a foreskin. And, of course, there is a substantial reduction in the amount of frenulum that remains if one is viewing the bottom surface of my erection:

View attachment 20628771

A normal look for my flaccid penis is a completely exposed glans, as one might expect for anyone who has been circumcised. And by "normal" I mean when my genitals are cool enough tor the genital dermis to be a little tight and supporting of those organs. The following image was taken in the winter when the air was quite cool but the sun bright and shining, making it quite comfortable to be outside while naked:

View attachment 20629311

But on a warm summer's day out in the bright sun my genitals look altogether different. The scrotum loosens up to where my balls hang down six inches and the skin of the penis loosens too, resulting in the "turtle" effect mentioned earlier on this thread:

View attachment 20629411

View attachment 20629421

I don't mind the turtle effect at all. I just tell the people I know, and with whom I hang out naked, that it's just my penis "pretending" to be uncircumcised.

Fuck you’re one sexy ‘old fart’

Reactions: LondonCutguy