Circumcision Styles And Preferences...

What is the style of your circumcision or, if you had to do it, which would you prefer ?

• High and Tight

Votes: 232 46.0%
  • High and Loose

Votes: 79 15.7%
  • Low and Tight

Votes: 102 20.2%
  • Low and Loose

Votes: 91 18.1%

• Total voters

njfellow2002

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The family doctor did mine when I was a baby(infant)---and screwed it up! The head ridge (rim) attached to part of the shaft on the topside. (creating a little bridge between shaft/head) I wish my parents would have had him fix it but no one ever dealt with it. My dad sort of asked me about it when was young but I didn't understand either the importance, or ramifications. No one ever complained, though, but would have liked to have been normal. When erect , the bridge pulls a little on the head.

CircumKinky

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
mine is low and loose I had my circumcision at 19. living in the USA in california all of my friends were circumcised. I had it done to fit in with the crowd. the doctor cut me close to the head and left loose skin on the shaft. I like what he did gives me skin to masturbate without lube. if your getting it done low as loose is the way
[photo=small]927687[/photo][photo=small]904408[/photo][photo=small]1275430[/photo][photo=small]
nice

hantsrob

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was circumcised at birth and (as I am an old fart) it was done the old fashioned way, i.e. freehand with a scalpel. For as long as I have been aware of my own penis it has been essentially free of any scar tissue. The best evidence that the circumcision was low can be seen in a very slightly lighter complexion just behind the glans. But come summertime I spend enough time sunbathing with an erection that even that distinction disappears. Then, especially the sides and top of my erection show no sign of the circumcision's effect:

View attachment 20628541 View attachment 20628561

The only remaining evidence that I am circumcised is simply the fact that I don't have a foreskin. And, of course, there is a substantial reduction in the amount of frenulum that remains if one is viewing the bottom surface of my erection:

View attachment 20628771

A normal look for my flaccid penis is a completely exposed glans, as one might expect for anyone who has been circumcised. And by "normal" I mean when my genitals are cool enough tor the genital dermis to be a little tight and supporting of those organs. The following image was taken in the winter when the air was quite cool but the sun bright and shining, making it quite comfortable to be outside while naked:

View attachment 20629311

But on a warm summer's day out in the bright sun my genitals look altogether different. The scrotum loosens up to where my balls hang down six inches and the skin of the penis loosens too, resulting in the "turtle" effect mentioned earlier on this thread:

View attachment 20629411

View attachment 20629421

I don't mind the turtle effect at all. I just tell the people I know, and with whom I hang out naked, that it's just my penis "pretending" to be uncircumcised.

amazing difference between hard and soft. hard looks tightly circumcised, soft looks almost as if its uncut. Fun to be in both camps!

ZarbK

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

wilsonthevolleyball

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I sometimes wish I had skin that would come up over the head. I like to watch an uncut guy stroke slow with his foreskin going up and down over the head. This is the best I can do with mine.
DSC09104.JPG
DSC09100A.jpg
DSC07825.JPG
DSC07831.JPG
DSC01341.JPG
DSC07878.JPG

jp

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've had 3 cuts. High and loose. Medium medium and low and tight. I like low and tight the best. Would like it still tighter if anything.
Wow - do you use the same doctor every time? How much discussion goes into it - figure the goal would be to get it to ideal circ in the first cut

craf

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Mcuthigh

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Don't you fear losing too much sensitivity?
LOL...”fear” losing too much sensitivity? Could you give me the quantitative or statistical standard to which that is to be measured? There is so much one can say about this standard uncut line like —-“You are as you think!” I.e. if you believe you have lost sensitivity...you will”, “‘

Mount Phalic

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
mine is low and loose I had my circumcision at 19. living in the USA in california all of my friends were circumcised. I had it done to fit in with the crowd. the doctor cut me close to the head and left loose skin on the shaft. I like what he did gives me skin to masturbate without lube. if your getting it done low as loose is the way
[photo=small]927687[/photo][photo=small]904408[/photo][photo=small]1275430[/photo][photo=small]
Low, loose, and sexy.

Reactions: circedbychoice

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Low, loose, and sexy.
Yes, I know about not being circed when all of your pals are. But I also liked the look of a circed dick. My cut is loose but I would rather have had a high and tight cut. I didn't know I could have requested a high and tight cut at that time.