Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
No governing medical body in the world agrees with your statement outside of the USA, literally not a single country. My now 5 year old nephew who is the first intact male in our family has not a had single health issue. The spreading of false information like "one's health susceptible to all kinds of disease bacteria" is exactly what the American medical community has done for decades and is why children continue to have their genitals cut without their consent in this country.
It became customary to circ boys after WW2 after battlefield conditions. It became the norm, to the point of not a exactly a status symbol to be circ, but a point of demeaning those who were intact as “too poor” or unable to have the operation due to lack of insurance. In fact 3rd or 4th world countries where hygiene is terrible, so is AIDS/HIV. If you can’t or won’t take a bath maybe you should get a circ,( hopefully not with a broken bottle) and stop having sex with infected hookers without a condom.

Reactions: marlins

uncuttexasdad

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
And now they’ve developed the “sutureless” staple method that has like 100 mini staples, they just clamp it on and crush (ouch!!!) the outer foreskin. I would guess the scar would be less than stitches since the staples are tiny. And I’ve heard of laser circ too. But I’m fine jut as I am, I can never think of a reason to get a circ.

BigBriCirc9

Sexy Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
don't really know the styles name....

img-15564481ce2.jpg
img-1212683321f.jpg
Natural

Reactions: LowerCapeCod

BigBriCirc9

Sexy Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Strictly speaking, it was the Kellogg brothers that discovered corn flakes. Whilst John H. Kellogg continued his medical career, it was William K. Kellogg that established the cereal brand.
He was a quack that thought that sex more than twice a month was sinful, masturbation was an abomination, meat, spices, alcohol and almost anything else pleasurable was sinful or would encourage sin. Down with Puritans!

Reactions: uncuttexasdad

cutNpierced

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Myself (left side of the picture) got a low and tight cut at birth. I still have my frenulum (which you can't see) and maybe half a centimeter of inner foreskin. My dad and my grandpa were born this way so they, my little brother too, this is why all the ones who didn't get this gene got cut.
I personnaly like it this way.

Reactions: krumpi

Nexolaris

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Myself (left side of the picture) got a low and tight cut at birth. I still have my frenulum (which you can't see) and maybe half a centimeter of inner foreskin. My dad and my grandpa were born this way so they, my little brother too, this is why all the ones who didn't get this gene got cut.
I personnaly like it this way.
Which picture? :confused:

hantsrob

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

wilsonthevolleyball

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Beautiful circumcision. How as it done? Presumably done as a baby No visible scar!
Yep, done as a baby. Wouldn't change it for uncut.

gaytwinkbottom

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If that is your starting point you would absolutely be able to do foreskin restoration and it would not take that long at all.

You can't "restore" foreskins, idiot, and why do you think he'd be interedted in something like that when he's posting on a thread like this? You're anti-circumcision, so I'm not sure why you keep posting on this thread?

Reactions: japetty