Circumcision Styles? Post pics

gaytwinkbottom

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
EVb6N47XgAsA8jd

Anyone who tells you circumcision doesn't do any damage to the penis or does not reduce sexual pleasure for men is simply lying or in complete denial.

Critical evaluation of arguments opposing male circumcision: A systematic review
How Circumcision Affects the Sensitivity of Your Penis
Does Circumcision Reduce Men’s Sexual Sensitivity?

GoingOnABoeing

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
EVb6N47XgAsA8jd

Anyone who tells you circumcision doesn't do any damage to the penis or does not reduce sexual pleasure for men is simply lying or in complete denial.

I got cut as an adult and I've experienced no lack of pleasure. I would think I know better than you.

GoingOnABoeing

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Who said anything about a "lack of pleasure"? Of course circumcised guys feel pleasure.

Let's not play games. We all know your agenda what you're trying to do. I've had no loss of sensitivity since being.

gaytwinkbottom

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Let's not play games. We all know your agenda what you're trying to do. I've had no loss of sensitivity since being.

Intactivists like him HATE when their threads are derailed, but have no problem trying to derail ours! Hypocrites. I know it's hard not to respond, but he's probably best to be ignored. Though there's also a good argument for replying to counter his information and malicious, Intactivist propaganda.

chris bell

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

What a fucked up country we live in when wanting to end the forced genital cutting of non-consenting minors is an "agenda".

It is medically impossible to lose thousands of fine touch nerve endings and then claim nothing has changed. Without Semmes-Weinstein monofilament touch-test sensory evaluators you simply have no way to measure your touch sensitivity.

I don't know why you were circumcised but the fact that you were done later in life is exactly the choice all males should have.

Reactions: 9759931

What a fucked up country we live in when wanting to end the forced genital cutting of non-consenting minors is an "agenda".

It is medically impossible to lose thousands of fine touch nerve endings and then claim nothing has changed. Without Semmes-Weinstein monofilament touch-test sensory evaluators you simply have no way to measure your touch sensitivity.

I don't know why you were circumcised but the fact that you were done later in life is exactly the choice all males should have.
Maybe people who are circumcised don't like to hear about how great it is to not be circumsized, etc etc.... ad nauseum
we didn't choose it, but we also don't want to hear people talk about how horrible it is... it's a matter of just being decent to people and having a little respect and kindness

Killahbee

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Okay as for me I don't really care. I was circumcised as a baby as was my father. Would it have been nice to have a choice? Yes. Am I mad about the fact that it was done to me? No. Now my son on the other hand is uncircumcised. If he wishes to do it later in life I'm all for it. If he wants it the way it is I'm all for that. But as for people saying the health risks. Please. If you are clean you are fine. My son has had no issues and is literally never sick. Just my humble opinion. I'm sure it will get to someone's neve tho.

japetty

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

What you say goes for me as well. Just wish I would have had the circumcision sooner instead of waiting to 29 YO. Very sorry I waited all those years.

chris bell

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Maybe people who are circumcised don't like to hear about how great it is to not be circumsized, etc etc.... ad nauseum
we didn't choose it, but we also don't want to hear people talk about how horrible it is... it's a matter of just being decent to people and having a little respect and kindness

No offense but I do think it is horrible what happened to me. I had to have surgery when I was 14 to fix meatal stenosis which was caused by my circumcision as an infant. Erections have been painful my entire life due to how tight I am circumcised. I'm 28 years old and all I've ever known is painful erections and painful urinating.

Reactions: 9759931

gaytwinkbottom

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

This isn't a debate thread nor is a thread that purports to support unnecessary, non-medical circumcision. So why haven't you fucked off yet? Seriously.

Reactions: japetty

gaytwinkbottom

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No offense but I do think it is horrible what happened to me. I had to have surgery when I was 14 to fix meatal stenosis which was caused by my circumcision as an infant. Erections have been painful my entire life due to how tight I am circumcised. I'm 28 years old and all I've ever known is painful erections and painful urinating.

That's not our fucking problem. Get therapy and stop derailing the thread.

Reactions: luvhusky and JaygoM

marlins

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I always thought or said I was partially cut, still covers half of my head when soft, natural state. Never was tight at all, plenty loose, will still come up over the ridge when I'm hard and stroking it. Best of both worlds to me. View attachment 11577551 View attachment 11577561

I am uncut but when erect looks cut - like U, the best of both worlds - cheers..........