Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I sent my urologist images of my desired result but I think he was too busy to review them when I asked about it on the day of my procedure. I was so disappointed and of course didn't end up high & tight. I'm not bitter about it but I want to pass my "wisdom" on if you want to take it into consideration.

My experience with communicating with a Physician is the Physicians nurse intercepts all messages and only passes on to the Physician the ones which the nurse feels are important to the Physician in my case none. Sometimes if the nurse deems an answer is important they give you an answer which I found to be totally bullshit replies. I just never communicate with the Physician's except face to face directly.

Circumcision type should have been discussed with your circumcision performing Physician prior to the circumcision being completed. I am sure you have realized that after your disappointment of not ending up with the circumcision you desired. I as well did not end up with the circumcision I had photographed in my mind. The Physician and I really never discussed circumcision style. I had seen many circumcised penis by the time I was 29YO and most I had seen were tight. I assumed my circumcision would be tight. The bandages came off and I could see the circumcision was not what I thought it was going to be but it was not completely healed. The circumcision being healed about 2 weeks later I could see things were not changing drastically as I had hoped. I had already figured out that masturbation was about the same and my wife liked to suck on my penis more often than before, the smell had also disappeared which i think is why my wife did not mind sucking on my penis. I went back to the circumcising Physician for my scheduled appointment to let the Physician make sure both my circumcision and vasectomy procedure was healed and all working properly and I then mentioned the somewhat loose skin. The Physician stated he left my skin a bit loose because I had answer him that I did masturbate and a loose circumcision was best for masturbation without lube. My response was you never ask me if I minded using lube when I masturbated. He just stated that he could change it but it would be at my cost. I stated that I was already paying and he told me he turned it in as it was being performed for health reasons because of my tight foreskin and the lack of being able to rid myself of the smell. I really was disappointed and never ask him to redo the circumcision and would seek a new Physician to redo my circumcision. I just never did that. We can get more information today from the internet that was not available in those days. I did not have the time to go look things up at a library and those things were not discussed between men friends, a real shame. Men friends need to speak about these things more than they do today. It just seems straight men middle age and older wanted to consider talking to each other about anything involving the penis other fucking pussy was homosexual to discuss. I never understood this at all and I still don't!

I have heard that a redo of a circumcision will heal faster and with less pain than an original adult circumcision, I have no idea how factual this would really be?

gaytwinkbottom

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My experience with communicating with a Physician is the Physicians nurse intercepts all messages and only passes on to the Physician the ones which the nurse feels are important to the Physician in my case none. Sometimes if the nurse deems an answer is important they give you an answer which I found to be totally bullshit replies. I just never communicate with the Physician's except face to face directly.

Circumcision type should have been discussed with your circumcision performing Physician prior to the circumcision being completed. I am sure you have realized that after your disappointment of not ending up with the circumcision you desired. I as well did not end up with the circumcision I had photographed in my mind. The Physician and I really never discussed circumcision style. I had seen many circumcised penis by the time I was 29YO and most I had seen were tight. I assumed my circumcision would be tight. The bandages came off and I could see the circumcision was not what I thought it was going to be but it was not completely healed. The circumcision being healed about 2 weeks later I could see things were not changing drastically as I had hoped. I had already figured out that masturbation was about the same and my wife liked to suck on my penis more often than before, the smell had also disappeared which i think is why my wife did not mind sucking on my penis. I went back to the circumcising Physician for my scheduled appointment to let the Physician make sure both my circumcision and vasectomy procedure was healed and all working properly and I then mentioned the somewhat loose skin. The Physician stated he left my skin a bit loose because I had answer him that I did masturbate and a loose circumcision was best for masturbation without lube. My response was you never ask me if I minded using lube when I masturbated. He just stated that he could change it but it would be at my cost. I stated that I was already paying and he told me he turned it in as it was being performed for health reasons because of my tight foreskin and the lack of being able to rid myself of the smell. I really was disappointed and never ask him to redo the circumcision and would seek a new Physician to redo my circumcision. I just never did that. We can get more information today from the internet that was not available in those days. I did not have the time to go look things up at a library and those things were not discussed between men friends, a real shame. Men friends need to speak about these things more than they do today. It just seems straight men middle age and older wanted to consider talking to each other about anything involving the penis other fucking pussy was homosexual to discuss. I never understood this at all and I still don't!

I have heard that a redo of a circumcision will heal faster and with less pain than an original adult circumcision, I have no idea how factual this would really be?

This is exactly what I'm scared of. Though ultimately, being circumcised is better than having phimosis, right? I'll be disappointed if it doesn't turn out how I want it, but I think I could get over that. I'm more worried about super prominent stitch marks than anything. I may not want a super loose circumcision because of bunching up of the skin, but then again I could, hypothetically, always be re-circumcised (though at private cost this time) if it bothered me that much. Whereas if I do get cut tighter (on the NHS), and I regret it, then, well, there's nothing you can really do to loosen it then.

Reactions: Nexolaris

dominoes

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This is exactly what I'm scared of. Though ultimately, being circumcised is better than having phimosis, right? I'll be disappointed if it doesn't turn out how I want it, but I think I could get over that. I'm more worried about super prominent stitch marks than anything. I may not want a super loose circumcision because of bunching up of the skin, but then again I could, hypothetically, always be re-circumcised (though at private cost this time) if it bothered me that much. Whereas if I do get cut tighter (on the NHS), and I regret it, then, well, there's nothing you can really do to loosen it then.
If you want to reduce the chance of an undesired result, you must go to a private clinic because the Dr will have better communication with the payee financing the service. You should just get a tight cut the first time otherwise you're just wasting hard-earned money and also priceless time if you had to undergo a second appointment and subsequent recovery.

ZarbK

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
If you want to reduce the chance of an undesired result, you must go to a private clinic because the Dr will have better communication with the payee financing the service. You should just get a tight cut the first time otherwise you're just wasting hard-earned money and also priceless time if you had to undergo a second appointment and subsequent recovery.
This

S

SirConcis

For the first circumcision, the inner foreksin is still very fragile/thin. For a redo circumcisin, the inner foreskin has gotten thicker and toucgher so the trauma of the surgery is not as big. And perhaps more importantly, you know what is involved so there is far less nervousness about the healing process.

Going from semi to full, my glans, as it turns out was already circumcised so it was comfortable in underwear from day 1, but I imagine going from full uncut to full cut, at first you also have to deal with the glans sensation in underwear and erectiosn etc, so for a subsequent circ, this doesn't happen.

gaytwinkbottom

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Well I wouldn't be wasting my money, since the first circumcision would be free. The hypothetical second one would cost me, though. Even if I ask to be cut tightly, there's no guarantee they'd honour that. I mean I don't want it too tight, I just don't want loads of skin bunching up when it's flaccid.

dominoes

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well I wouldn't be wasting my money, since the first circumcision would be free. The hypothetical second one would cost me, though. Even if I ask to be cut tightly, there's no guarantee they'd honour that. I mean I don't want it too tight, I just don't want loads of skin bunching up when it's flaccid.
Sure the NHS procedure would probably be nothing out of pocket but unless you have all the spare time, that’s also a form of non-monetary cost. You definitely want a good setting for your recovery period. No physical activity.

Tight_End_SC

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

CJF88

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Cheers guys! The thing I like about the PA is it’s almost like having two cocks. Sometimes I don’t wear it for months and other times I never take it out. It certainly gets people’s attention haha

CJF - if you’re thinking of getting cut, I really can’t recommend it enough. You’ll regret the time you put off doing it. I can recommend a good U.K. surgeon if you’re interested
Thanks so much, yes I'd like to know the best place to get it done. Judging on your cock they do an excellent job! Haha

aldawg

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
2419661-1571275890-117d295915fa1cdf310838c954c3de90.jpg

I hate my circumcision...so damn tight...have absolutely no extra skin at all. I really wish I had at least a little loose skin when I have a boner.