Circumcision Styles? Post pics

Thickshafted

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Anyone know what my circumcision style is? I have enough loose skin where I can pull it up just onto the head when it's hard. Just far enough to be able to jerk off that way. This shot probably shows the scar and everything the best. my_cock.jpg

skeezer

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Anyone know what my circumcision style is? I have enough loose skin where I can pull it up just onto the head when it's hard. Just far enough to be able to jerk off that way. This shot probably shows the scar and everything the best. View attachment 22121801

High and loose. Nice big head you got, almost looks uncircumcised.

Thickshafted

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
High and loose. Nice big head you got, almost looks uncircumcised.
Thanks, man. It was a lot tighter when I was younger. I feel like I probably made it looser just from constantly tugging on it. lol

uncuttexasdad

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Anyone know what my circumcision style is? I have enough loose skin where I can pull it up just onto the head when it's hard. Just far enough to be able to jerk off that way. This shot probably shows the scar and everything the best. View attachment 22121801
I’d call it a loose circ, you could restretch if you want to, try a trumpet mouthpiece with surgical tape.

uncuttexasdad

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Please stop quoting my posts!!!!
Well it’s not forced circ, it’s the parents’ decision to circ or not. Granted, the medical community pushes for circ in the USA

Reactions: gaytwinkbottom

fastslim

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

That's loose enough, maybe too loose for being cut
Who do the procedure?
Do you have some pictures when it still uncut?
Or maybe when it still uncut it's too tight, that's made the cut procedure too difficult, so can't cut tight enough, and resulting some lil loose skin afterwards

Anyway your Dick's head are lovely, it should be enjoyable who cut yours

LoL

Thickshafted

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
That's loose enough, maybe too loose for being cut
Who do the procedure?
Do you have some pictures when it still uncut?
Or maybe when it still uncut it's too tight, that's made the cut procedure too difficult, so can't cut tight enough, and resulting some lil loose skin afterwards

Anyway your Dick's head are lovely, it should be enjoyable who cut yours

LoL
Mine was done when I was a baby. I'm not sure who the doctor was lol. When I was younger, it was a lot tighter. Especially when I was hard. When I was a teenager, it was so tight, I could only masturbate with lube. It wasn't until I was about 20 or so that the skin was finally loose enough to where I could pull it up partway over the head of my cock to masturbate that way. It's way more convenient, because I don't have to rinse off all that lube afterwards.

Reactions: zmv
S

SirConcis

jojobinx, if you learned to jo with a tight circ model, which I assume was rubing shaft/glans without tryin to move it, how did you notice your skin had loosened and started to change your built-in instinct to j/o by moving skin instead of rubbing it?

Since you were cut at birth, how did your rain interpret sensatiosn when your glans started to be partly covered in underwear when fully soft? When you undressed to see partly coveerd head for first time, how did you feel? Was it something desirable or unexpected? (I take it it was pre anti circ movement and before foreskin restooration was kinown?

As semi cut, my skin loosensed over about 15 years. At one point I noticed the up/down was looser (and not as pleasant) and one day, caught myself spraying while pissing (instinct to retract had totally gone since remaining foreksin never reached meatus) so that priompted me to shorten it again.

So I am curious about someone of came from opposite on what sort of events happens to make you realise your penis had changed and change your j/o technique.

fastslim

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Mine was done when I was a baby. I'm not sure who the doctor was lol. When I was younger, it was a lot tighter. Especially when I was hard. When I was a teenager, it was so tight, I could only masturbate with lube. It wasn't until I was about 20 or so that the skin was finally loose enough to where I could pull it up partway over the head of my cock to masturbate that way. It's way more convenient, because I don't have to rinse off all that lube afterwards.

Hmmm, thats the problem
When someone cut a person when he's still a baby, that person doesn't knew how is the development after puberty
So it means yours grown a lot that made the cut too tight

Thickshafted

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
jojobinx, if you learned to jo with a tight circ model, which I assume was rubing shaft/glans without tryin to move it, how did you notice your skin had loosened and started to change your built-in instinct to j/o by moving skin instead of rubbing it?

Since you were cut at birth, how did your rain interpret sensatiosn when your glans started to be partly covered in underwear when fully soft? When you undressed to see partly coveerd head for first time, how did you feel? Was it something desirable or unexpected? (I take it it was pre anti circ movement and before foreskin restooration was kinown?

As semi cut, my skin loosensed over about 15 years. At one point I noticed the up/down was looser (and not as pleasant) and one day, caught myself spraying while pissing (instinct to retract had totally gone since remaining foreksin never reached meatus) so that priompted me to shorten it again.

So I am curious about someone of came from opposite on what sort of events happens to make you realise your penis had changed and change your j/o technique.
So I was actually experimenting/doing like a circle jerk type of situation with a friend when I was like 13 or 14, and he showed me how he just pulled up the extra skin to jerk off so he didn't need to use lube. So I would try to do it that way, but I couldn't pull the skin up too far at first. After a while, I'd be able to pull it up just far enough so the skin would bunch up under the head and I was able to cum that way. And as the years went on, I guess I just stretched it more and more to the point where I can get it part way over the head of my cock when I'm hard. The first time I pulled my underwear down and saw the head of my cock half covered, I was surprised. I did notice a difference; I could tell that I didn't feel the head of my cock rubbing up against my underwear as much when I was moving around. I think it actually helps me to not get so many random boners when the head is kind of tucked into the skin. But when I'm semi hard or even if it's just a warm day and everything is hanging a little lower down there, the head of my dick will be completely uncovered and I can feel it rubbing against my underwear or my pants if I go commando, and that usually leads to a lot of random, unpredictable boners. Sounds like it would be fun, but it's actually pretty inconvenient a good deal of the time.

S

SirConcis

when I was like 13 or 14, and he showed me how he just pulled up the extra skin to jerk off so he didn't need to use lube. So I would try to do it that way, but I couldn't pull the skin up too far at first. After a while, I'd be able to pull it up just far enough so the skin would bunch up under the head and I was able to cum that way. And as the years went on,

After seeing friend j/o by moving skin up/down, did you switchj your default technique to same even though at that point your skin didn't move much? Or did you keep rubbing shaft/glans and from time to time tested to see how much yrou ski moved?

I learned to mastrubate before my foreskin could retract from a 13 years old (I was 11). His foreskin autoretracted so he jerked off by mkoving skin up over galns and then pulling it back down to expose galns fully. A few monts later, my foreskin became retractable when hard, and I remember that day and first time I saw my glans when erect, and of course first masturbation and orgasm (no sperm). I use the same technique as that guy, even though my foreksin was quite long.

Sort of interesting how seeing other guys do it influences how you do it.

> The first time I pulled my underwear down and saw the head of my cock half covered, I was surprised.

Did that friend when you qwe 13 tell you that his skin sometimes covered part of head? If so, I guess your reaction would have been "hey, I am getting like that friend". Otherwise, how did it feel? improvement? "oh shit, I am not cut anymore?"

I came from other direction. Going from long foreskin to semi cut, I learned the hard way to wear tight underwear and tuck it down so the foreskin woudln't retract during the day and give me contant boners. Over the years though I did get used to it,

Sounds like it would be fun, but it's actually pretty inconvenient a good deal of the time.

Yep, been there done that. Those erectios because foreksin no longer over glans can be embarassing and won't go away because as long as you are slightly hard, the skin won't stay over head.

Assman1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
2419661-1571275890-117d295915fa1cdf310838c954c3de90.jpg

I hate my circumcision...so damn tight...have absolutely no extra skin at all. I really wish I had at least a little loose skin when I have a boner.
That looks damn good to me!

Mcuthigh

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
After seeing friend j/o by moving skin up/down, did you switchj your default technique to same even though at that point your skin didn't move much? Or did you keep rubbing shaft/glans and from time to time tested to see how much yrou ski moved?

I learned to mastrubate before my foreskin could retract from a 13 years old (I was 11). His foreskin autoretracted so he jerked off by mkoving skin up over galns and then pulling it back down to expose galns fully. A few monts later, my foreskin became retractable when hard, and I remember that day and first time I saw my glans when erect, and of course first masturbation and orgasm (no sperm). I use the same technique as that guy, even though my foreksin was quite long.

Sort of interesting how seeing other guys do it influences how you do it.

> The first time I pulled my underwear down and saw the head of my cock half covered, I was surprised.

Did that friend when you qwe 13 tell you that his skin sometimes covered part of head? If so, I guess your reaction would have been "hey, I am getting like that friend". Otherwise, how did it feel? improvement? "oh shit, I am not cut anymore?"

I came from other direction. Going from long foreskin to semi cut, I learned the hard way to wear tight underwear and tuck it down so the foreskin woudln't retract during the day and give me contant boners. Over the years though I did get used to it,

Yep, been there done that. Those erectios because foreksin no longer over glans can be embarassing and won't go away because as long as you are slightly hard, the skin won't stay over head.
I have never heard so many guys complaining about getting a boner! Some dudes should grab a Low-profile can of tuna fish, peel the lid off, empty the redundant meat, save the tuna oil for J\O lube and 1) quickly place the opened top of the tuna can securely inside the pouch of a pair of Jockey shorts towards the pubes and cover the flaccid dick BEFORE it dares stiffen up 2) and take pleasure in the resultant, erotic marination of smegma plus tuna which, in fact, yields the Eau de Smelt!! A docking is imminent.

S

SirConcis

Boner in underwear is a "problem" common to mamy semi cut guys. Your brain is use dto only the tip of glans being exposed, but the foreskin wil retract often either becaus eof slight growth of penis, or movement against underwear, at which point "new" sensations start on the newly uncovered portion of glans, and that causes erection.

Reactions: cufflinks

cufflinks

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I second that. It is actually more comfortable for me to have the whole glans make contact with underwear than only the tip of it. I can do either, because my cut is very loose. Keeping it back is better for me:

635713-1500112666-30513bdc43ab1fec5326f3e400848960.jpg
632644-1499719372-ac0aa5eafc77e2c3cf9503a27d5efc22.jpg

gaytwinkbottom

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I second that. It is actually more comfortable for me to have the whole glans make contact with underwear than only the tip of it. I can do either, because my cut is very loose. Keeping it back is better for me:

View attachment 22904351 View attachment 22904361

I got cut 6 weeks ago for phimosis and mine looks like the dick on the left when flaccid. Is it worth getting recut? I'm otherwise happy with the circumcision, it's just this (admittedly minor) cosmetic outcome that concerns me.

Reactions: Nexolaris and drvkv

ZarbK

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I got cut 6 weeks ago for phimosis and mine looks like the dick on the left when flaccid. Is it worth getting recut? I'm otherwise happy with the circumcision, it's just this (admittedly minor) cosmetic outcome that concerns me.
I think its pretty common for adult cuts to end up loose like that. It really depends on how tight you want it, whether to go for round two or not.