Circumcision Styles? Post pics

dominoes

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I got cut 6 weeks ago for phimosis and mine looks like the dick on the left when flaccid. Is it worth getting recut? I'm otherwise happy with the circumcision, it's just this (admittedly minor) cosmetic outcome that concerns me.
Let the circumcision settle for at least a year before reconsidering another one.

gaytwinkbottom

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think its pretty common for adult cuts to end up loose like that. It really depends on how tight you want it, whether to go for round two or not.

I don't know whether I want to, that's why I'm asking.

Let the circumcision settle for at least a year before reconsidering another one.

Yeah, I'm definitely not going to rush it if I do get recut. I was even thinking maybe I should wait a decade or two and enjoy what I have now, just in case I get recut tighter and regret it or in case it goes wrong. I'd definitely prefer the look of a tighter cut, but would I actually like needing lube to wank? Idk. I don't *think* I'd mind, but idk.

Reactions: Nexolaris

cufflinks

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I got cut 6 weeks ago for phimosis and mine looks like the dick on the left when flaccid. Is it worth getting recut? I'm otherwise happy with the circumcision, it's just this (admittedly minor) cosmetic outcome that concerns me.
I suppose if you can get the skin to stay back behind the glans, a recut is unnecessary. I've always been annoyed by the skin not staying back before the cut, but now it does.

dominoes

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Reactions: Nexolaris