Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
D

deleted1025121

I was cut pretty high 'n tight. Too tight if you ask me because when erect I have to use lube for everything and I basically have no skin that moves back and forth. It can hurt and chaff easily. So I think the doc cut too much if you ask me.

Attachments

dominoes

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was cut pretty high 'n tight. Too tight if you ask me because when erect I have to use lube for everything and I basically have no skin that moves back and forth. It can hurt and chaff easily. So I think the doc cut too much if you ask me.
better than mine that is currently too loose and covers the glans when cold :(

Reactions: Nexolaris

Thickshafted

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm cut, but it's like either I had alot or the doc missed a whole couple of inches of skin. If you look, I have some pics where I'm soft and the skin gathers, I can even pull it over and I will look un-cut, after but a few moments it will retract back slowly. So weird, im riding with top half down lol.
Not a bad look at all though, man. And I bet it comes in handy if you feel like jacking off without having to use lube. That's kinda awesome, dude!

Thickshafted

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Thickshafted

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
exactly, no lube needed, but i produce my own pre-lube, so i have both options lol
That's awesome. I have some loose skin, so I can do the dry tug thing too. I don't have as much as you, but enough to get the skin like just over the bottom of my head when I'm hard. But I'm a heavy precummer too, so I can pretty much always do it with lube too if I want it.

Thickshafted

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Thank you. Yours looks nice too.
Thanks, man. I've always been a little self-conscious about the brown ring scar on mine. I'm starting to not hate it as much as I used to, but I've always been jealous of you guys who are cut, but don't have a visible scar. You can kinda see it in this shot. In different lighting, it's way more fuckin obvious though. semi_pic.jpg