Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was cut pretty high 'n tight. Too tight if you ask me because when erect I have to use lube for everything and I basically have no skin that moves back and forth. It can hurt and chaff easily. So I think the doc cut too much if you ask me.

Wow, optically, that is one very beautiful cut dick which I would gladly lubricate with my siliva........ better yet lube and bottom for you.

Luvcutdick

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks, man. I've always been a little self-conscious about the brown ring scar on mine. I'm starting to not hate it as much as I used to, but I've always been jealous of you guys who are cut, but don't have a visible scar. You can kinda see it in this shot. In different lighting, it's way more fuckin obvious though. View attachment 36190901

Hmmmmm........... the scar line is a "thing of beauty". It is like a "badge of honor". You should be happy with what you have. I think it looks great.

Luvcutdick

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was cut 2 years ago aged 27 with remnant of frenulum

[photo=small]5051791[/photo]

Beautiful circ job ........... saw your photo - nice upper torso. Love the shaved pubes. Nice thick penis. Some girls / guys have hopefully enjoyed time with you.

Stu311

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Not sure of mine either but I think it’s Low and far too tight!

Hence want to start ASAP on Restoration; given the “scrotal flap” operation didn’t add more, rather allowed more of shaft to be “realised” so a bit positive!
But I really wanted a foreskin

but all are beautiful!! Both cut & uncut ❤️

Funny how perspectives differ. I really did not want my foreskin and I asked the doc to give me a tight cut 6 years ago. Couldn’t be happier, but I agree all are beautiful!

Attachments

dominoes

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Funny how perspectives differ. I really did not want my foreskin and I asked the doc to give me a tight cut 6 years ago. Couldn’t be happier, but I agree all are beautiful!
looks excellent

Luvcutdick

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Got cut a week ago, adult circumcision. What type of cut is mine?

Beautiful circ .............. nice even cut. I would say medium high cut, which is good. You should have a faint but notable scar line ( which is a beautiful thing as well )

Congrats !!! Pls post updates as you heal.

Reactions: orangeC

Mcuthigh

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

OMG!! This cut cock Is outstanding. I wish I had long ago met a good-looking, kind-hearted, str8-acting dude with a perfect cut cock like this! If but lightly touching as they pass in the darkness of night, our cocks would have instantly gone from those sporting soft, clean cut sleeping shafts to cocks with steely strong yet velvety-soft glans. I wish!?

Reactions: Nexolaris

Luvcutdick

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay