Circumcision Styles

nervousvirgin

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I didn't find this out until recently, but apparently there are different styles of circumcision. I've always known that I was cut, but i didn't relize that the style of circumcision used on me makes me rather rare. I've classified myself as a high and loose circumcision because my scare is almost halfway back on my shaft, and loose because i can slide my foreskin almost an inch back and forth when erect. When flaccid i have a thin roll of skin behind my head and it can even partially to fully cover my head when cold. here is a good link for finding out what type you are. What do you think about this, what type are you, and what type do you prefer?

Link: NICE CUTS

Xavyon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I am a "high -&- tight". I like "high -&- tight", "moderately tight", "tight w/frenulum in tact", and "low, no frenulum"...though loose is OK too.

imjoshua

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Mine is not covered when it is soft or hard, there is no extra skin. My circumcision is tight and I have no frenulum. Some doctors remove more skin than others. The town where I grew-up there were two doctors who delivered babies and each circumcised differently. One performed a loose circumcision the other a tight one. Maybe it was because of the instruments they used I do not know, but I like having a tight circumcision because I think it looks good.

needthesupport

1st Like
Media
From the site:

Infant and childhood circumcisions are often loose so as to allow adequate room for growth as the skin on the penis does not usually grow as much, or as quickly, as does the penis itself. So long as the glans is bared, even if considerable skin bunches behind the glans of the child, it is adequate for an infant circumcision, allowing the boy room to grow into his circumcision when he enters puberty.

So the question is....can high and tight circumcision as an infant restrict the potential of growth for ones penis as they age and enter puberty?

It just seems like a lot of high and tight circumcisions are on small penises. Not all, but a lot. A lot of them are also on quite curved penises. Perhaps the skin being tight can pull the growth one way or another.

Dalt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
From the site:

Infant and childhood circumcisions are often loose so as to allow adequate room for growth as the skin on the penis does not usually grow as much, or as quickly, as does the penis itself. So long as the glans is bared, even if considerable skin bunches behind the glans of the child, it is adequate for an infant circumcision, allowing the boy room to grow into his circumcision when he enters puberty.

So the question is....can high and tight circumcision as an infant restrict the potential of growth for ones penis as they age and enter puberty?

It just seems like a lot of high and tight circumcisions are on small penises. Not all, but a lot. A lot of them are also on quite curved penises. Perhaps the skin being tight can pull the growth one way or another.

I've certainly read from the anti-circ sites that the tight circumcisions can restrict the penis, and I've talked about it with one of my best friends. He was cut tight and has always had discomfort with erections (stinging/burning as the skin is stretched). Also, he does have a much smaller than average penis, but I don't know if that's his family heredity or the after effects of his circumcision.

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've certainly read from the anti-circ sites that the tight circumcisions can restrict the penis, and I've talked about it with one of my best friends. He was cut tight and has always had discomfort with erections (stinging/burning as the skin is stretched). Also, he does have a much smaller than average penis, but I don't know if that's his family heredity or the after effects of his circumcision.

I was cut extremely tight, no loose skin at all. When I started restoring, I gained 3/8 of an inch while erect.

Circumcision in general and tight cuts especially are much more likely to create unwanted friction during sex. A "high and tight" means the skin is so taut that even pubic hair can cause abrasions. The more abrasions when receives while having sex, the more likely STDs can be transmitted.

High and tights also can be extremely painful. I didn't know what real sex was like until I started restoring. For anyone who is proud of being cut, you have no idea what you're missing. Cut sex is like driving a Porsche that's limited to 35 mph. Sex with a foreskin is the real thing, not merely an imitation.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What do you think about this, ...
You really don't want my opinion of circlist.
... what type are you, ...
Mutilated. Before anyone goes off half-cocked, I only used that word when referring to what happened to me. It appears mine was done by an amateur, as many infant circ's are done by interns. So I have: divots (small dimples) on the glans, gouge scars on the glans, a misaligned raphe on the underside, and suture marks on the underside. There's nothing good that I can say about it.
... and what type do you prefer?
None.
Apparently the O.P. didn't see that thread. Gosh, May/June 2007 was such a long time ago.:rolleyes:

nervousvirgin

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Gosh, May/June 2007 was such a long time ago
Well forgive me for my unforgivable sin, but just so you know, i'm not a complete retard. I did search this forum prior to starting my own thread and there were no posts about circumcision styles. I guess it was just too much to expect that a thread about a penis health issue would be found in a forum called "The Healthy Penis". From now on i'll just live and breath this site and pray for mercy from all the gold members.

imjoshua

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think our skin grows as we grow, so I can't really agree with the idea that circumcision restricts growth or the skin becomes becomes tighter as we grow. I do not remember any adverse affects growing up as a result of a tight circumcision--I still am unable to pull the skin over my head when soft though, so it is still quite taut but never painful. You are not a retard nervousvirgin! This thread is different than the other one SteveHD is talking about.

Reactions: zawfi

adam

Expert Member
Media
My foreskin was absolutely cut off.
It is a very high and tight type.
Even in flaccid, its head is totally disclosed.
It might look attractive to my girlfriend.
When erect, its skin gets very tense and tight, and so hardly movable that difficult to jerk off without lub.

However, I am satisfied with my cut, cuz my girl loves it.

Playfriend

Sexy Member
Media
South Africa: Transkei (the middle of nowhere)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Like SteveHd I was 'blessed' with the mutilation style although not as extensively as he was it seems, and I must also agree with ScottBud that I would really have preferred if my foster parents had waited until I could speak in order that I could have voiced my absolute disagreement to this madness. I love uncut cocks! I find it such a turnon to see a cock unfurling from its satiny cocoon.

As a result of the circ I have suture tunnels and a large blob of what must have been the remains of the foreskin that hangs under the frenulum which I always toyed with as a child since it is super sensitive. Doing this caused the skin to thicken there creating a 'button' of harder skin that gives a lot of people pause when they first encounter it, thinking it may be a syphilis chancre or some other sore caused by an std. Seems the doc only cut the foreskin loose but never removed it! The suture tunnels tend to get sore and sometimes may even tear from friction or if a tooth catches one...

I cannot fathom why anyone would decide to slice away bits of their own child's most sensitive body parts!! I can understand if it is required due to complications later but why do it routinely to 1 day old infants!? We are living in dark times indeed! I think it is really important that people see these bungles and can think twice about doing this to those they supposedly love.

Attachments

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with Playfriend. You bring a kid into this world and then you put him through some serious pain as soon as he is here despite what they would think about it later in their life. And on top of that it is the most prized part of their body. If it happened to me I think I would feel violated in a way. I don't want someone to change my body in a way I didn't consent to unless there was a medical reason behind it. Anyway, I made my foreskin less loose by keeping it peeled back. I can still cover the head with it if I want to but normally the skin stays behind the head, even when limp.

Blerty

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was cut at the age of 19, for the first week it was very sensitive, had a hard on all the time but couldn't have a wank...