Circumcision when adult

do you have swelling after sex ?

• yes. I was circumcised when I was adult . I have NO swelling of my shaft skin after sex.

Votes: 20 90.9%
  • yes. I was circumcised when I was adult . I have swelling of my shaft skin after sex.

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters

lseacher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hello.
If you was circumcised when you was adult please write do you have a swelling of your shaft skin near the scar after sex actions ?
Thanks.

D

deleted194072

Hello.
If you was circumcised when you was adult please write do you have a swelling of your shaft skin near the scar after sex actions ?
Thanks.

I was cut two years ago at age 33, I experience this sometimes after some 'self love' if I don't use enough lube.

Circumcised roughly 1.5 years ago. Never had any swelling whatsoever after the first few weeks of healing had passed.

lseacher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
guys please tell me also how you was circumcised , do you have pink inner part of foreskin ?

glansout

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As a rule I do not have any swelling of the shaft skin, unless I have had a long 'solo session' without lubricant. (I don't usually use any.) Then the inner skin (the cut is about 2cm from the glans rim) can become swollen.

lseacher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
glansout, Finally someone has similar problem.
Have you ever try cock ring ? Had you the swelling problem ?
Did you try to solve this problem somehow ?

S

SirConcis

After fiull circumcision, I had swelling a few times, due to very long j/o sessions during the time where I hadn't quite erased the instinct to j/o like uncut (would build up to orgasm, then instinct would order hand to switch to moving shaft skin, and that killed onset of orgasm and reset its build up). Swelling happened a few times because of this. But after a couple of months where circumcised male j/o technique became instinctive, it has never happened again.