circumcision

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Style?

They cut the foreskin off... what style is involved?
Is there a Prince Valiant circumscision?

Mine is a smooth shaft transitioning to glans across a handsome narrow dark band of smooth skin.

open501s

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I would select the un style.

They are like tattoos or piercing; they should be done when you choose how, how much or when.

D

deleted15807

Do it. :smile: It will bring you goodness and light.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
fuckin hell, it's a hypothetical questions peoples, why can't you just set your politics aside and answer it?

personally, i like my cut of meat. they barely snipped anything off. i have plenty of foreskin left over, to the point that, when i'm soft, my left over foreskin touches the edge of my cock head

D_skeaflea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Style?

They cut the foreskin off... what style is involved?

STYLE AND RESULTS

There are high, low, loose and tight circumcisions.

Mine is a smooth shaft transitioning to glans across a handsome narrow dark band of smooth skin.
Sounds like you have a high cut, then. Is there any easily moveable skin on your shaft? If not, it's tight.

I think having a high, not-too-tight cut with the frenulum intact would be best.

feel thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
style in cirumcision? You mean I might recover my foreskin? A half cut? what do you mean?
I like my big cut head as is.

S

SirConcis

There is no "best" style for circumcision, just as there is no "best" style for a face lift for women.

You need to decide how tight you are willing to have it when hard, and whether you want extra loose skin that sometimes cover part of hed when soft in order to have some skin mobility when hard, or whether you want it nice when soft, no matter how tight it gets when hard.

When cut before puberty, the skin tends to adapt during growth spurts and the original style of circ done gets adjusted automatically.

But when cut after puberty, the skin doesn't adjust as much, unless you get cut tightly and the skin then stretches over time to "normalise" to the length that is needed for erections to feel natural.

My cock is cut but I like the look of an uncut cock. I'm glad I didn't have too much cut off me when I popped out of my moms vagina compared to other cut cocks I've seen. Sometimes I think they can make it too tight.

My circumcision looks awful. It's uneven and there's wide scarring. Basically the idiot took the clamp off before occlusion took place. He did give me a loose cut and I have most of my frenulum and inner mucosa so it could be worse, but style-wise it's ass ugly.

Hanger2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Mine is exactly what I needed. Yes, it was done at birth, so has probably self-adjusted to the best style.

It looks good, has plenty of loose skin for comfort with normal erections and partially concertinas over the head when soft. It is only tight with the hardest of erections, when it even pulls the head really tight. At normal erection I am about 8.5" but when hard to the point of hurting my prostate, it gets to more than 9"