Circumcision?

chuckiejock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi Guys,

Ive been told by my Doctor that i will need to be circumcised due to an injury leaving a couple of scars on my forskin making it painfully tight and impossible to retract.

Im really really nervous about the idea of being circumcised. I think im just looking for a bit of reasurance and any experiences you guys have had being circumcised as an adult.

Cheers Chuck

Reactions: flyrye

SuperSizedBalls

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In my never to be humble opinion, I'd possibly embrace Circumcision ONLY as the last viable option. If it were me, I'd be out looking for a second or perhaps even a third or fourth opinion as to whether or not you REALLY NEED to sacrifice your 4skin! Hell buddy . . . jump on Google and do a little research before you let this 'doctor' clip it off and sell it off to the highest bidder. (You DO know that they actually DO sell 4skin tissue for the manufacture of cosmetice, replacement skin tissue etc. for burn victims and the like?)

Just my 2 cents worth.

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
hey chuck....not the end of the world....but yet a serious opperation..as an adult...and think of it as a cure to the problem...good luck...and now u will be able to give good advice as to the age old problem of....better cut or un-cut???....do take care and follow dr advice..

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Chuckie, your dick looks fine to me. Check out Manual Restore and Manual Restore 2 here:

Dave's Restoration Files

Skin expansion techniques are the same for cut or intact. Anyway, does it work? It doesn't necessarily have to be retractable. Tell him you won't consider circumcision and find another doctor. Or just do it yourself. It takes time, but it works. I am well on the way to restoring my foreskin, starting from a very tight cut. So tight that I never imagined that the skin on my dick was supposed to be mobile. If I can do that, how much more easily can you expand your foreskin opening?

likes2seemore

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i was circumcized at 46 yrs, it was a breeze! discomfort first few days, nothing serious. a couple weeks later i was fine. not only do i have no regrets...i wish i had done it years ago. just my personal take on this subject.respect to any who disagree.

darkbond007

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you are going to expand...expand to the point where you can retract the skin behind the head comfortably. Dont let anyone tell you your foreskin is not suppose to naturally retract. Thats how a fully functioning foreskin works. Now if you are fine with having sex with your foreskin over your head thats a choice you have to make.

Don't necessarily listen to what the doctor says, go to a urologist and let him tell you what to do with the scars. Scar tissue cannot be stretched out but you may have enough skin in the immediate areas to do so. Here is my advice:

1. Consult a urologist (you may want to get several opinions)
2. Try creams like mederma or bio oil to reduce the scarring (must have patience)
3. Try stretching techniques (must have a ton of patience and tolerance)
4. If all else fails consider just removing the scar tissue, I do believe if you go to a competent plastic surgeon they can do it.

I dont think you need a circumcision. I do believe it should be a last resort. However, I dont want you to think for a second it would be the end of world either.

brianincny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hi Guys,

Ive been told by my Doctor that i will need to be circumcised due to an injury leaving a couple of scars on my forskin making it painfully tight and impossible to retract.

Im really really nervous about the idea of being circumcised. I think im just looking for a bit of reasurance and any experiences you guys have had being circumcised as an adult.

Cheers Chuck

Dear Chuck, please check my "I got circumcised today" thread, ignoring the couple of anti-circumcision crazies who nearly hijacked it. I'm sure some of them will post on your thread saying you don't need circumcision. Listen to anyone's opinion but theirs if you want to know the truth. My thread details my recent surgery and recovery. Member lycanross also wrote one.
The good news is, the recovery is short, the surgery is minor and the result is worth the trouble. Be sure to ask your doctor any questions you have. One thing that I would ask is how the location of the scar tissue will effect the kind of circumcision he does.
Good luck and feel free to ask me questions either by PM or on your thread.

Last edited:

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Chuckie, keep in mind the newly converted are often the most zealous. I get trashed for saying fix it yourself, but some of the guys here are circ promoters. Join our club they say. I'm focused on helping you save your natural equipment. Why are they focused on encouraging you to lose it? It's kind of like high school or college initiation. It happened to them, so they want to do it to you. Caveat emptor.

Be well, Jerry

darkbond007

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Chuckie, keep in mind the newly converted are often the most zealous. I get trashed for saying fix it yourself, but some of the guys here are circ promoters. Join our club they say. I'm focused on helping you save your natural equipment. Why are they focused on encouraging you to lose it? It's kind of like high school or college initiation. It happened to them, so they want to do it to you. Caveat emptor.

Be well, Jerry

Did you even read my post? And Im certainly not a "newly converted" person. Though I needed to clarify what is a fully functional foreskin seeing as you dont have a clue.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
And Im certainly not a "newly converted" person. Though I needed to clarify what is a fully functional foreskin seeing as you dont have a clue.
Reference is to the post above mine. Talk to other guys. Penises can function well without natural retraction upon erection.

Last edited:

karldergrosse

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Did you even read my post? And Im certainly not a "newly converted" person. Though I needed to clarify what is a fully functional foreskin seeing as you dont have a clue.

"A fully functional foreskin" can mean different things to different men. There's nothing magic in retracting to the balls, nothing tragic in not retracting at all--completely up to the preference of the individual. As an intact man, I play it both ways, depending on mood at any particular moment. The important thing is to retain the choice...by all means possible, which can include manual stretching--it works. Be very wary of American doctors--far too many of them are scalpel-happy...and why not? It's quick, easy money for them with no thought or difficult procedure necessary.

Last edited:
D

deleted257218

Hi Guys,

Cheers Chuck

I'm not sure about this one. Do you live in Basingstoke in England? Is it your GP saying this? If your GP says so then it's likely going to be the only solution since it will come out of the NHS funds and circumcision is ALWAYS the last resort with them.

I dunno about people in the US but I wouldn't go looking for another doctor's opinion against that of my GP who has been my doctor for 19 years.

However that's just my take on things. If you're really unsure go and see another doctor (preferably an NHS as opposed to a private doctor as they will place circumcision as a last resort option)

Last edited by a moderator:

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
The important thing is to retain the choice...by all means possible, which can include manual stretching--it works. Be very wary of American doctors--far too many of them are scalpel-happy...and why not? It's quick, easy money for them with no thought or difficult procedure necessary.
True that. Thanks for saying so Karl.

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My b/f is Latin, he had it done when he was 19 years old. It was painful for him to retract the skin making it either painful or close to impossible to retract the full head of his penis out of his foreskin. I am neither for or against circumcision, to each their own, but I will say in his case he doesn't regret it. As someone above said, a couple of days of being uncomfortable but not in large pain, and then it is easy (at least for him to recover). I will admit he does miss his foreskin sometimes but knows that for him at least, the best medical decision was made; he has no regrets.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Guys,

Cheers Chuck

well I'm not a guy and also not a Dr.. but from your pic. i would say your Dr. is right, but if you need reassured get a second or even a third opinion on it. but your pics. look allot like the guys i know who had to be cut latter on as adults. some were even worse. but they all got it done an are fine an very happy with it. and also are getting around town a lot more with the ladies shall we say LOL. not that they didn't before but they seem to think so now an i not being afraid to say here, have taken part in being one of a few of their ladies both before they were cut and also after they were cut they just had to try out their new model you see :wink: AND i was the lucky lady at the time, ooooh the fun we had LOL. seriously tho, getting circumcised isn't that painful as you mite thank or read on this site, at least none of the guys i know said it was real painful. i know it wasn't at all painful for my hubby when he was done he even watch them do him. he had no problems with his foreskin he just wanted to be circumcised so he got it removed. he had the local where they just numb the skin. it didn't hurt as well he said it just felt like a small sweat bee sting for like a mill a second and then they just circumcised him. stitched it back up an he was on his way. total time took 1 hour. he pulled 2 stitches latter on about a week after trying to take his bandage off he forgot to put salve on his cock before he put it back on and it stuck to his stitches an he had to soak it for a while to remove the rest. needless to say he learned his lesson on how to put a bandage back on real quick LOL. thats the only complication he had but the Dr. said he would be fine not to worry bought a stitch or 2 an he was OK from then on. but you cant tell it and he had no problems what so ever an still don't after around 12 yrs. being cut now. i know seeing your cock and having a foreskin an all an just picturing someone down their with a scalpel seems an sounds scary probably but it really isn't bad. if you want more detailed info. pm me and i can tell you more. to save time and to not have to wade threw all the post thats against being or getting circumcised. fill free to ask me anything about it if you don't mind talking to a women. about it. some guys do . but I'm just one of the guys sort of concerning this subject LOL at least Ive had them say that to me :wink: