Circumcision?

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
How can you sit there and type this foolishness?????? I'm flabbergasted.
Oh, yeah, the penis is the only organ from which a part can be cut off and what is left is still whole and fully functional. Is the U.S. public gullible or what? Flabbergasted? How about gobsmacked?

Well social change has always been very slow G. Basically it waits on stupid people to die off. That's why it tends to go by generations. Civil rights, human rights, etc., etc.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, yeah, the penis is the only organ from which a part can be cut off and what is left is still whole and fully functional. Is the U.S. public gullible or what? Flabbergasted? How about gobsmacked?

Well social change has always been very slow G. Basically it waits on stupid people to die off. That's why it tends to go by generations. Civil rights, human rights, etc., etc.

well you don't have much time left to live then do you D. if your referring to being plain stupid alone here ? you hold that record an know one will ever take that title from you. you can take it to your grave as well. LOL have you left a will as to make sure the brigade runs an functions properly when your gone ? how ever will it get buy with out you :wink: in reference to your last post. every time a new born gets circumcised we win as well. also double when its an adult who wants circumcised for reasons of their own. that doubles the score. [ your serve.] :biggrin1:

darkbond007

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

People live without tonsils and appendices and before you go and say I compared a foreskin to them I didnt. I'm just refuting your claim of it being the only organ. Stop with this "I'm not whole" defense. You have no evidence to support that a circumcised penis is not fully functional.

Do you even have the intellectual integrity to be objective and say if someone chooses to be circumcised it is their right?

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
also double when its an adult who wants circumcised for reasons of their own.
The guy in the OP posted that his doctor says he needs a circumcision, but he's really nervous about it. If a guy just wants to try circumcision, that's fine with me. But obviously I think it's a radical solution, for reasons that I believe I have made clear by now.

Why not just remove the damaged tissue? In most cases (except severe injury and perhaps BXO) radical circumcision like darkbond and brianincny chose is not necessary. Surgery is likely not necessary at all. I base this upon my success in expanding my foreskin remnant. If I can do that with my tissue (including the circ scar) why can a guy with a tight or injured foreskin orifice not do likewise?

I know you think the foreskin is just a piece of garbage that should be excised as soon as possible. You've made that very clear by now. But the overwhelming majority of men view their foreskins as an integral part of the mobile skin system of their penis. In other words, it is not a separate part at all. It is just their penis--just like you don't think of the skin, fascia and underlying tissue of your arm as being anything other than your arm.

This is what you said in your post just before I posted the pictures. "...from your pic. i would say your Dr. is right..." That's why I posted the pictures, to stimulate you and others to respond to that information intelligently, rather than just go on with your regular diatribe.

So let's see if you've got some smarts. What is your response to the pictures I posted showing that having a penis that does not automatically retract on erection is often a normal physiologic variation?

S

SirConcis

To respond to the original poster:

If the doctor has identified scarring on your foreksin, then circumcision is about the only long term solution. You might be able to stretch it once, but the same conditions that lead to you having scars and phimosis would continue and you would likely get it back agian a decade or less from now.

You might be able to convince the doc/insist on only a partial circumcision, but even ffor that, the doc would need to ensure that all of the scarred skin is removed, and that your foreksin is short enough to ensure full retraction of foreksin for every onset of erection (this ensures your foreksin and circumcision scar remain wide/elastic to prevent phimosis again.)

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Stop with this "I'm not whole" defense. You have no evidence to support that a circumcised penis is not fully functional. <snip> Do you even have the intellectual integrity to be objective and say if someone chooses to be circumcised it is their right?
Does it sound like the OP really wants to become circumcised?

Darkbond in post #8 you sound like you think it is possible for the OP to expand his preputial orifice to the point where he can retract the skin behind the glans comfortably. You also said, "Dont let anyone tell you your foreskin is not suppose to naturally retract. Thats how a fully functioning foreskin works." So that makes you seem to contradict the part of the post I quoted above. You also made no response to the pictures I posted. So, do you have a response and would you like to share it?

As to your question--do you Mr. Darkbond007 have the intellectual integrity to allow that human rights cannot be fully exercised unless they are fully informed?

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
If the doctor has identified scarring on your foreksin, then circumcision is about the only long term solution. You might be able to stretch it once, but the same conditions that lead to you having scars and phimosis would continue and you would likely get it back agian a decade or less from now.

You might be able to convince the doc/insist on only a partial circumcision, but even ffor that, the doc would need to ensure that all of the scarred skin is removed, and that your foreksin is short enough to ensure full retraction of foreksin for every onset of erection (this ensures your foreksin and circumcision scar remain wide/elastic to prevent phimosis again.)
SirConcis, I respectfully disagree. If people can expand their earlobes and lips permanently, I see no reason that the preputial os cannot be expanded permanently. The foreskin is much more elastic than the earlobe and much less muscular than the lip. I'll allow that scar tissue is less elastic than regular tissue of course, but it is still expandable.

Something else you may not have thought about. The penile sheath is not connected underneath. That's why it slides. The blood vessels and nerves come in from the ends. Any circumferential scarring necessarily severs most or all of the blood vessels and nerves. In pathologist Ken McGrath's research paper, The Frenular Delta, he notes that, "Moreover, nerves regenerating after surgery seldom, if ever, cross the scar, as it is an impenetrable barrier to the delicate growth cones sprouting from the proximal nerve stump which often form neuromata at the scar boundary."

The Frenular Delta

If you look at a circumcised penis at close range, it is easy to see that the penile arteries are truncated distal to the circumcision scar. In fact the most striking difference between a natural penis and a cut penis is the color. The cut penis and glans is more pink, while the erect natural penis is more vascular and colored with blood.

nicecircjob

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To Chuckiejock: Go ahead and get circumcised. You will be glad you did after it is all said and done. No need to be nervous about it at all. I was circed as an adult over 30 years ago. I am pleased with the result. i have no issues about sensitivity. It looks great and clean. No more smelly smegma to keep washed out
of it. Women desire sex with a cut guy more than an uncut guy. Just a few days inconvience to put up with and then a lifetime of pleasure and and carefree maintenance. Go for it. Try it, you'll like it.
Tell

gymfresh

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh great, another "Come on in, the water's fine!" post. More from the guys who have to convince themselves and the world that surgery on their johnson wasn't just necessary, it made every day sunny and will do the same for others.

Hey, it's therapeutic surgery when it's called for. You don't hear men and women who had gall bladder or heart surgery rhapsodizing about how much more attractive it made them. The OP seems to recognize that his junk may need to be cut up. He sounds like he's looking for reassurances that even though it means changes in store, they're manageable and limited. Not an infomercial.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[you ask me this D. ]

Why not just remove the damaged tissue? In most cases (except severe injury and perhaps BXO) radical circumcision like darkbond and brianincny chose is not necessary. Surgery is likely not necessary at all. I base this upon my success in expanding my foreskin remnant. If I can do that with my tissue (including the circ scar) why can a guy with a tight or injured foreskin orifice not do likewise?

[ your answer from me ]

IT is necessary unless you want to go back to the Dr. again latter an do it all over again. as Ive seen this quit a bit with just taking a little bit off as your claiming. it mite be a yr. or ten, but they have all had to return an be circumcised again. not saying everyone has to return to the Dr. I'm saying the ones i know have, everyone is different so this has to be taken into consideration also but the general thing is a return. , it only most of the time prolongs the problem if just a little bit is removed.

[my question to you D ]

why don't you show pics. of your success in your gallery i see no difference in you than some other pic. thats circumcised. your pics. are older ones last i checked. seems to me you would be putting them out their for all to see if you've done so much stretching an been successful at it. where is your forskin? I see none looks like a normal cut cock to me. also most guys want the problem solved they dont want to wast time on anything other than getting it taken care of.. you on the other hand dont and didnt have their problem so you cant freely make this claim that steaching is a cure all for every one.

This is what you said in your post just before I posted the pictures. "...from your pic. i would say your Dr. is right..."

yes i did say this
an his Dr. is right but if a person isn't sure about it or wants to know more about his problem, the smart thing to do would be to get a second opinion. not just say OK cut it your the Dr. i know i sure didn't do that with my boys. they where uncut at birth. so was hubby when we met.

[your question to me D ]

So let's see if you've got some smarts. What is your response to the pictures I posted showing that having a penis that does not automatically retract on erection is often a normal physiologic variation?[/QUOTE]

[my answer]

put 2 condoms on your cock an masterbate D then get back to me a tell me how it felt. lot of the time this is how a guy with forskin fills.[ ive been told this by guys im not saying it all that way so no reason to start with the bashing on this one] but for me its how a forskin fills, acually their is no filling from them during sex for me if its not retracted during sex.

now to finish

OK,, brief an quickly as possible ill explain. most of the uncut guys Ive known and still know, their forskin just went back a little bit with an erection. some not at all, an if they pulled it back further they complained of it being sore and hurting, burning, an hurt painful to the touch, [ their words here not mine ] [ SO this is not a normal penis. ] also they had a god all full stench smell do to dont being able to clean it properly because of this. their for they were not clean and or hygienic do to tight forskin. [ THIS is not a normal penis either..] circumcision would and could have prevented this. [some of them have gotten circ, by the way and now say they wonder why they put up with their problem for so long. ] SO being circumcised took care of this.. had they been cut earlier this problem wouldn't have existed tinthe first place.... sexually they would have enjoyed it more and so would i had their mind been on it instead of their sore hurting cock. [ of which i understood from others id been with having the same problem ] a few other uncut guys could pull it back all the way when hard yes, but they had to do it manually as well, THIS is not a normal uncut penis either from any thing you read in medical journals or other wise.. its to go back on its own when full erection. they to had some what of a stench to them and after a while had to stop during sex do to a tightness an pain around their cock where the skin was so bunch up. [ again their words here not mine ] an also again THIS is not a normal penis erection or for the foreskin to act during sex.. so regardless of what you thank if it don't pull back its unhygienic because of this.. also causes sexual problems. and thats not normal in any case... also if its not retractable theirs not as much sensitive for him, its like a guy waring 3 rubbers on his cock during sex. long story short here. 3 guys out of all the uncuts Ive known has a forskin that went all the way back like its suppose to do during erection. an they where from fair to quite good in bed actually,,:wink: but not as good as any cut cock i have had threw the yrs..

and also much more hygienic than the rest as well, except for the ones who were circumcised they were the most hygienic clean cocks.

some of these guys [ my friends] have gotten circ. an i have been the lucky lady a few of them chose to have sex with and it was better for them. [they told me this] from my stand point i could tell they were better as well i felt them more inside me during sex,, was more sensitive to both of us during sex.. more hygienic for them they said an this i new from as they say the nose knows :wink: and they said BJs were way more enjoyable. could go on here but i thank you get the whole pic. by know. all my info comes from real people both men an women, and from personnel experience during sex etc. guys a women i know as close friends, what we like dislike. what their friends like prefer etc. etc. and also my many friends in the medical filed as well.. i know Md's. nurses. an from both sides not just the ones for circumcision. or against it either. its info, from people who's been their an done that, also my hubby's circumcision he had no problems with his foreskin. he just wanted to be circ. and he is better for it as well. and so are many others as well. so i thank i do know a few things about what i post here.

Last edited:

liberia

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I had mine cut when I was 40. Best thing I ever did, never had any regrets. There`s a lot of bollocks talked about circumcision on this site -- mainly from Americans who were cut as babies -- they think they are missing out. It`s also rubbish about it being less sensitive. If anything, mine is more sensitive now.

B_CoffeeWithCream

Experimental Member
Media
Don't get yourself circumcised. I had it done as an adult and it was by far the WORST decision of my life. I have to use lubes now, my sensitivity is greatly decreased from what it once was, and I no longer have the nerve endings and sensitivity that I once did. An intact penis with a foreskin is no more "dirty" than a cock that is cut is, it's called soap and water people.

D

deleted15807

I had mine cut when I was 40. Best thing I ever did, never had any regrets. There`s a lot of bollocks talked about circumcision on this site -- mainly from Americans who were cut as babies -- they think they are missing out. It`s also rubbish about it being less sensitive. If anything, mine is more sensitive now.

The sensitivity is all they have. Once that is removed they have nothing and its why it is clung to it with such desperation and I mean desperately.

darkbond007

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Does it sound like the OP really wants to become circumcised?

Darkbond in post #8 you sound like you think it is possible for the OP to expand his preputial orifice to the point where he can retract the skin behind the glans comfortably. You also said, "Dont let anyone tell you your foreskin is not suppose to naturally retract. Thats how a fully functioning foreskin works." So that makes you seem to contradict the part of the post I quoted above. You also made no response to the pictures I posted. So, do you have a response and would you like to share it?

As to your question--do you Mr. Darkbond007 have the intellectual integrity to allow that human rights cannot be fully exercised unless they are fully informed?

Read what I said man...

"If you are going to expand...expand to the point where you can retract the skin behind the head comfortably. Dont let anyone tell you your foreskin is not suppose to naturally retract. Thats how a fully functioning foreskin works. Now if you are fine with having sex with your foreskin over your head thats a choice you have to make.

Don't necessarily listen to what the doctor says, go to a urologist and let him tell you what to do with the scars. Scar tissue cannot be stretched out but you may have enough skin in the immediate areas to do so. Here is my advice:

1. Consult a urologist (you may want to get several opinions)
2. Try creams like mederma or bio oil to reduce the scarring (must have patience)
3. Try stretching techniques (must have a ton of patience and tolerance)
4. If all else fails consider just removing the scar tissue, I do believe if you go to a competent plastic surgeon they can do it.

I dont think you need a circumcision. I do believe it should be a last resort. However, I dont want you to think for a second it would be the end of world either."

There is no contradiction.

A fully functional penis retracts. It doesnt sound like he has phimosis so circumcision does not fit. I told him to try creams like mederma to reduce the scarring and then to try stretching, if all else fails he can easily have the scar tissue removed without a circumcision. NOWHERE DOES IT SAY I RECOMMEND A CIRCUMCISION TO HIM. I GIVE HIM THE FACTS, whereas you gloss over and try and make him content with what he has.

This is what I mean when you just want people who have a foreskin to be happy that they have one and that is your only objective. The guy was looking for help, you saw another way to PUSH YOUR AGENDA!

Your so full of BS. You have NO data to support your claims yet you chastise people who have adult circumcisions as not being informed. This sir makes you a hypocrite. You chastise fathers for circumcising their sons because it is not their choice but to those who do choose to be circumcised as adults you call them dumb.

You have no right to say such things. You should be more intellectually responsible in your arguments.

darkbond007

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
SirConcis, I respectfully disagree. If people can expand their earlobes and lips permanently, I see no reason that the preputial os cannot be expanded permanently. The foreskin is much more elastic than the earlobe and much less muscular than the lip. I'll allow that scar tissue is less elastic than regular tissue of course, but it is still expandable.

Scar tissue does not expand. It tears and creates and just regenerates the scar, sometimes to negative effects. He would have to use some sort of steroid cream or dermatology to breakdown the scar tissue first.

Something else you may not have thought about. The penile sheath is not connected underneath. That's why it slides. The blood vessels and nerves come in from the ends. Any circumferential scarring necessarily severs most or all of the blood vessels and nerves. In pathologist Ken McGrath's research paper, The Frenular Delta, he notes that, "Moreover, nerves regenerating after surgery seldom, if ever, cross the scar, as it is an impenetrable barrier to the delicate growth cones sprouting from the proximal nerve stump which often form neuromata at the scar boundary."

The Frenular Delta
BS! Can we get something that isn't on the propoganda filled CIRP? Not peer-reviewed either. Purely opinion.

If you look at a circumcised penis at close range, it is easy to see that the penile arteries are truncated distal to the circumcision scar. In fact the most striking difference between a natural penis and a cut penis is the color. The cut penis and glans is more pink, while the erect natural penis is more vascular and colored with blood.
So youre now saying one with a foreskin has more blood in it? The only difference between mine now and mine then is its not wet.

Last edited:

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Is it okay if the man who tattooed the boy has a license to do so? How do you all feel about it?:

San Francisco Chronicle

Father sought after son, 7, forcibly tattooed.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009 (04-22) 16:50 PDT Fresno, Calif. (AP) --
Fresno police are looking for a gang member they say held down his 7-
year-old son while another man tattooed his belly with the group&#8217;s dog
paw insignia.

Investigators learned of the crime Tuesday when the boy&#8217;s mother
brought the child to the offices of a multi-agency gang task force to
report it.

The father, identified as 26-year-old Enrique Gonzalez, faces six
charges including mayhem, child abuse, false imprisonment, battery,
participating in a criminal street gang and committing a crime for the
benefit of a gang.

Police arrested 20-year-old Travis Gorman, the alleged tattooer, on
similar charges. He is being held in the Fresno County Jail and could
not immediately be reached.

The Bulldogs are Fresno&#8217;s largest criminal street gang.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Don't get yourself circumcised. I had it done as an adult and it was by far the WORST decision of my life.
Hi Coffee. I've met several guys who were bamboozled into circumcisions when they did not really need circumcision. But you are the first one on LPSG to say so. What were the circumstances in your case?

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As soon as you go here and then go on about the stench, I just quit reading. I think we exist in two different worlds.

well you ask how smart i was only to try an bash what i mite respond with on it. an i didnt fall for it. but since you didn't get what you wanted out of it you say you didn't bother reading further. well I'm looking forward to seeing my words in twisted D fashion here soon,, as thats your way most of the time. so guess i an others can see how you truthfully are cant we...
looks like you must not be very smart to me D you ask me to answer i did. but it wasn't what you wanted to hear. so you don't bother to go further. doesn't matter we all know you live in a different world anyway. you don't need to remind us as this is a known fact. theirs your world and theirs lpsg world. then their is the real world. ill take the real world thank you. at least the guys in that one know the difference between a cut cock and an uncut one and what they like an feel concerning their cock. your such a flip flopper on the issue you don't even know anything about it, other than a link or what you read an reword on here from others.

Last edited:

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Coffee. I've met several guys who were bamboozled into circumcisions when they did not really need circumcision. But you are the first one on LPSG to say so. What were the circumstances in your case?

oh we see here how you operate. since you can force your BS. off on me or some of the rest you move on to the next victim you see. he used the right words so you thank you mite recruit him to your brigade so your show compassion ask questions ect. ect. REMEMBER D. you own advise you gave here not to long ago. ill remind you here [ you said ] be careful who you talk to about this. so i guess coffee should watch his back now huh? poor D. cant get any new members to the brigade because he runs them off fast as they join.