Circumcision?

richeee

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Trust me... you will be very happy without it! It will work better, stay clean and healthy... mostly plus's! I've been both ways.

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Women desire sex with a cut guy more than an uncut guy.

I'm sorry, but there are plenty of women (including me) who love sex with either kind of cock. And in addition to that -- NEWS FLASH! -- there are a number of women who prefer an uncut cock. Do not decide you can speak for "women" in this or any other matter. It's insulting.

An intact penis with a foreskin is no more "dirty" than a cock that is cut is, it's called soap and water people.

Amen! My Master keeps his uncut cock immaculately clean, and I've never found it to be "dirty" under the foreskin -- not even once.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
G, no one wants to hear what you have to say. I don't think you have any good words for the natural male. You show a profound and irrational disgust for the male member and for males in general.

WRONG again D. it is you who don't have any good words to say about males and their members. an i am sure their are those who aren't interested in any thing you have to say as well, and you have been told this some what and not to far back if memory serves me correctly. go back an read any of your post. you have so much hate for any male who is circumcised be it done at birth or at his own choosing, your so full of hate for the circumcised cock that you cant even stand yourself. other wise why would you be here in every post and/or thread, trying to force your fetish off on everyone who may or may not know the pleasures of a cut cock. as for the rest of your stupidity of twisting words to suit your way of thinking, you have been called out on this from some of the members of whom you tried to steal your info. from, and in your own stupid DXJNORTO way, you thank you can convince others to thank the way you do. news flash for ya dude. only one dumb enough to try that is you. as for the rest of your BS. i like all males be their cock cut or uncut. its the gentlemen more than the cock that makes the man. i happen to prefer a circumcised cock but i have also had many uncut as well. also married a uncut guy. so you lose again D. keep trying tho I'm sure you mite come up with something no matter how ridicules it is.

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey It is your body and ath the end of the day it is YOU and no one else who has the final say in what is done or not done to it and by whom. Just because they have a degree in medicine and has been you GP for x number of years. If your doctor is as good as you say he is, then he will also respect you as a person and your wishes at the end of the day.

In my professional capacity I cam across many people who had had treatments operations, proceedures done, simply because "their doctor sad so" and you don't question doctors. B O L L O C K S, more fool you if you do.

You can listen to his advice and opinion but you don't have to act on it. There are loads of guys out there whos foreskin has never retracted from the day they were born and neverever had a problem. Gone through puberty develople to an impressive size, had a healthy sex life. So long as it is causing you no major problems then I say "If it aint broke don't fix it, you may just live to regret it.

D

deleted15807

i like all males be their cock cut or uncut. its the gentlemen more than the cock that makes the man.

That is the crown jewel of ALL statements. One in which The Brigade can never except by any means. The fold of skin is life itself. To take it is to take life itself away. Ohh dear do you have a Kleenex handy? So much to so many has been lost. Just lost. I have to go call the suicide prevention line now..........

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My feelings on this topic since being circed at 8 days old, is that I have a problem with someone being circed STRICTLY for aesthetic reasons as an adult.

If you have developed a phimosis,dry tight foreskin, swollen foreskin, foreskin numbness, and many other things that will eventually happen to an intact penis, as well as acute stinky cock, etc. I would suggest seeing a urologist.

I WILL CONCEDE, It is true that God with Her infinite wisdom didn't make too many design errors in the human body. The foreskin on both boys and girls may have been one of them. I wonder if women have similar problems with their clit and foreskin. Can't find any literature on this topic.
A puzzlement

Last edited:

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Chuck-

On the side of caution I'd have to agree with DarkBond, i.e. you really want to consult with a urologist or even several of them before making a decision.

As for reassurance I personally know just one fellow who was circumcised as an adult and his experience was the same as likes2seemore's, he's now quite happy with his circumcised status.

ST

Sirkumsised

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What do you mean "God"? Surely such daft superstitions and religions were discredited centuries ago. The idea of a supernatural creater is too absurd for any slightly intelligent or educated person to believe - except fools like Blair and Bush!!!

chuckiejock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi Guys,

Sorry to bring back an old thread and possibly another pro/con circumcision debate but i thought i would update you.

Been to see Urologists and the out come has been the same I do need to be circumcised. Not sure how i feel really. I think im coming round to the idea and then i look down and think i love you the way you are lol (i dont actually say that to my cock lol). I know it is gonna be the best thing for me and will stop it being painfull.

Should be done in about 6 weeks time.

Cheers guys.

brianincny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Please check my "I got circumcised today" thread. If you just read my posts and skip all the pointless infant circumcision debate, it will give you the complete story of my recent circumcision. The bottom line is it was much easier than I feared and I like the result.

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Circumcision is essential for good sex - especially oral - so go for it and enjoy it !!!
What are you talking about?

I'm not cut and I've never had any complaints when I get oral sex.

All of the men I've been with love my foreskin and how it tastes and all of the things you can do to pleasure a man with an intact foreskin that you cannot do to a man that is cut.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hi Guys,

Sorry to bring back an old thread and possibly another pro/con circumcision debate but i thought i would update you.

Been to see Urologists and the out come has been the same I do need to be circumcised. Not sure how i feel really. I think im coming round to the idea and then i look down and think i love you the way you are lol (i dont actually say that to my cock lol). I know it is gonna be the best thing for me and will stop it being painfull.

Should be done in about 6 weeks time.

Cheers guys.
Hi Chuckie. I know it must be unpleasant to have pain with sexual activity. I've never had a foreskin, so I've never had a foreskin problem--well, that's not exactly true. My problems have to do with the lack of a foreskin. I was cut so tightly that I was almost anorgasmic by my mid-thirties. Restoration has helped.

Have you tried any alternative therapies? I put a long post about steroid creme in the http://www.lpsg.org/141165-phimosis.html#4 thread.

On the restore-list there are several men who got cut for any number of reasons, mostly cultural--now restoring. I'd hate to have you end up with a different set of problems. Here's something an Australian doctor wrote:

Being an Australian I find it strange that Americans seem to suffer so much phimosis and tight foreskin syndrome than the rest of the world put together, and even then 90% of the adult males are circumcised there. I am sure that the very uninformed doctors of America when they see a foreskin over a glans diagnose the sight as a "tight foreskin". So one must establish if you actually have a tight foreskin rather than everyone else thinking that you have one. Fleiss says:
The simple anatomical fact of the matter is that sexual activity and erections are part of the natural process by which the lips of the foreskin become looser and the opening of the foreskin becomes wider. Circumcision is an illogical, irrational and misguided approach to this situation.
If a teenager would like to speed up the process of expansion, he can do easily do so with simple stretching exercises.
The skin of the penis is noted for its great elasticity and for its ability to stretch and remain stretched. for twenty minutes, three times a day (or more if he prefers) the young man can grasp the lips of his foreskin with the fingers and thumb and pull it out, and away from his body. Additionally, with clean hands, he can stretch open the foreskin opening, holding it stretched for as long as it is comfortable.
Eventually, with a little patience and discipline, these exercises will result in a foreskin that everts and reverts over the glans with quickness and ease.
NOW THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT BIT.....
Of course, it should be pointed out that there is no real anatomical need for the foreskin to evert and revert during sexual activity. Many males are glad that the lips of their foreskin stay securely closed under most circumstances so that the foreskin remains safely over the glans. It is a matter of personal choice. This is not a medical issue-this is a private issue that each male should be allowed to decide for himself.
I have often heard from ignorant people saying that there is no difference in an erect circumcised penis and an erect intact penis.... This is hogwash, Americans think that a penis must be retracted and the glans showing before insertion into the vagina. Again hogwash... insertion with the foreskin forward over the glans is far more efficient in penetrating.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What are you talking about?

I'm not cut and I've never had any complaints when I get oral sex.

All of the men I've been with love my foreskin and how it tastes and all of the things you can do to pleasure a man with an intact foreskin that you cannot do to a man that is cut.

OK, I'll bite. :rolleyes:
Please, share with the class what an uncut man can do to "satisfy" their sexual partners that a cut man cannot do... besides, suck and taste on some extra skin. Part of this is curiosity since I am circumcised. The other is to discredit any particular sexual biases parading around as some kind of biological fact, and I do have my phasers set on stun.

STYLYUNG

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Don't try totell Chuchie not to do what his doctor has reccomended. The fellow can't enjoy sev because a painfully damaged foreskin. He deserves all the pleasure that his penis can give him. He can't derive much pleasure from his penis with a damaged un-retractable foreskin that gives him pain from even being touched by himself. His sizeable penis is going to give him and his partners much pleasure after the circ healnig is complete. The Doctor knows what is best for Chuckie. Chuckie knows that the Doctor is right, too!!!! Call the Doctor, Chuckie. Make that appointment!!!

darkbond007

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Chuckie. I know it must be unpleasant to have pain with sexual activity. I've never had a foreskin, so I've never had a foreskin problem--well, that's not exactly true. My problems have to do with the lack of a foreskin. I was cut so tightly that I was almost anorgasmic by my mid-thirties. Restoration has helped.

Have you tried any alternative therapies? I put a long post about steroid creme in the http://www.lpsg.org/141165-phimosis.html#4 thread.

IT DOES NOT WORK FOR EVERYONE. EVERYONE DOES NOT WANT TO TAKE THE TIME TO GO INTO STRETCHING

On the restore-list there are several men who got cut for any number of reasons, mostly cultural--now restoring. I'd hate to have you end up with a different set of problems. Here's something an Australian doctor wrote:

Being an Australian I find it strange that Americans seem to suffer so much phimosis and tight foreskin syndrome than the rest of the world put together, and even then 90% of the adult males are circumcised there. I am sure that the very uninformed doctors of America when they see a foreskin over a glans diagnose the sight as a "tight foreskin". So one must establish if you actually have a tight foreskin rather than everyone else thinking that you have one. Fleiss says:
The simple anatomical fact of the matter is that sexual activity and erections are part of the natural process by which the lips of the foreskin become looser and the opening of the foreskin becomes wider. Circumcision is an illogical, irrational and misguided approach to this situation.

This is BS and you know it. The American doctors just like doctors in Europe actually recognize phimosis and they normally give you several options with circumcision being a final one.

It's not illogical or irrational. It is absolute. It is the only solution that guarantees the issue will be gone.

If a teenager would like to speed up the process of expansion, he can do easily do so with simple stretching exercises.
The skin of the penis is noted for its great elasticity and for its ability to stretch and remain stretched. for twenty minutes, three times a day (or more if he prefers) the young man can grasp the lips of his foreskin with the fingers and thumb and pull it out, and away from his body. Additionally, with clean hands, he can stretch open the foreskin opening, holding it stretched for as long as it is comfortable.
Eventually, with a little patience and discipline, these exercises will result in a foreskin that everts and reverts over the glans with quickness and ease.

You care to tell him how long it takes? Just to point out...there are also men out there who have been circumcised and love their penis and have no intentions of restoring and actually never would restore.

Stop with this crusade, his penis his decision. This is why I cant take your BS about RIC because I know it's just not a RIC issue with you, it's just the entire act.

NOW THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT BIT.....
Of course, it should be pointed out that there is no real anatomical need for the foreskin to evert and revert during sexual activity. Many males are glad that the lips of their foreskin stay securely closed under most circumstances so that the foreskin remains safely over the glans. It is a matter of personal choice. This is not a medical issue-this is a private issue that each male should be allowed to decide for himself.
I have often heard from ignorant people saying that there is no difference in an erect circumcised penis and an erect intact penis.... This is hogwash, Americans think that a penis must be retracted and the glans showing before insertion into the vagina. Again hogwash... insertion with the foreskin forward over the glans is far more efficient in penetrating.

BS. It is a preference but dont you dare make the claim that a penis whose head is not exposed is a functioning one. NO MAMMAL on this earth has sex with a sheathed penis so why the hell should I? This is not to say that circumcision is the great solution but just pointing out your BS as usual on this matter.

Last edited:

vindicator

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hi Guys,

Hey Chuckiejock,

Do you have any pics of the problem so maybe we can see a little bit better?

Vin

chuckiejock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi guys,

Update for you.

Was circumcised on Thursday. At the moment it is very swollen and sore.
Still not sure how i feel about it but we will see when it is healed.

Cheers guys for all your comments.

Chuckie