circumcision

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Imported, Dec 27, 2002.

1. Imported

Gold Member

lilAmy: ??? so im wondering guys, wht is more common around here cut or uncut penis'.

It seems that in Canada most are uncut, that could be because of the great diversity of cultures in Canada
    but in the US it seems to be a higher rate of cut men.
    So I was wondering since this is a pretty diverse place who is the minority?

Sorry if this has been brought up before.

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Very incisive.

Pecker

3. Imported

Gold Member

jjdov26: What are your impressions of circumcised dudes verses Uncircumcised guys Lil? you seem to have knowledge of both. What do you like about each, and what do you dislike. Which style of male do you like better? what do your female friends say on the subject?

4. Imported

Gold Member

lilAmy: well since ive only been with one man, and he is cut, i have no impression of uncut men and anything i think of his could just be characteristic of him alone and not another cut guy.

But i can tell you that i like the way cut penis' look, uncut looks kind of weird to me.

5. Imported

Gold Member

davennc: Boys are not born with a birth defect that needs to be corrected surgically.

6. Imported

Gold Member

jjdov26: which way are you Dave?

7. Imported

Gold Member

RedheadedSpdFrk: Dave, I don't think Amy meant to imply that uncut is a birth defect.
    I've only been with men that have been cut and have only recently (thank you Internet Gods) seen an uncut penis. Not having been with an uncut man, I have no preference one way or another. I am curious which is more pleasurable for the guy (I would hate to make a costly mistake if I one day have a son).

8. Imported

Gold Member

lilAmy: I think its a bit barbaric myself, just like filing someone's teeth to points or shaping their heads with a board and some rope in ancient cultures.

9. Imported

Gold Member

RedheadedSpdFrk: [quote author=lilAmy link=board=health;num=1041029002;start=0#7 date=12/28/02 at 22:01:02]I think its a bit barbaric myself, just like filing someone's teeth to points or shaping their heads with a board and some rope in ancient cultures. [/quote]

Interesting opinion from someone that thinks "uncut looks kind of weird to me".

10. Imported

Gold Member

lilAmy: i can have more than one oppinion. they dont disscount eachother.

11. jonb

Gold Member

I'm uncut. Most Indians are. I always thought cut looked weird for just that reason. LOL

When you start appropriating religious rituals, especially one that is essentially a mark of tribal identity, you run into problems. I mean, you can listen to rap, eat a burrito, and jack off to La Blue Girl at the same time, but most ppl draw the line at religion.

12. Imported

Gold Member

bradleeM: agree with you JonB, cute comparisons

I am uncut. I have been with cut Indians, so there are some.

Cocks come in a lot of diff appearances, to me the best looking uncut penis is one where the foreskin covers about 3/4 of the head or even just half of it, very nice looking.

The same with cuts........some of them look like they were mutilated and have a lot of scars............the doctor should have been shot. The best looking cut cock to me is one where they left some foreskin right behind the head under the rim. That makes for a beautiful cock too.

But the ones with scars or too much foreskin provides a real challenge for me, I really have to be in the mood to want to go down on those. But you know sometimes.....................hornyitis takes over............

13. Imported

Gold Member

ORCABOMBER: Well, in the end, I'm happy with being uncut, wouldn't change it for the world when I can roll the skin down and keep it down! :eek:

Okay, so the first time was scary as fung, but that's a different story.

14. johnstone1985

johnstone1985 New Member

I'm uncut, most britons are, and I can't imagine it any other way! ;D

15. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

I've seen pretty cut cocks. I've seen ugly cut cocks. I've seen pretty uncut cocks. I've seen ugly uncut cocks. Guys, look at your cock. Are you satisfied with your circumcisional status? Yes? Great; lucky you! No? Hell, change it! The technology is available. Not satisfied, but can't afford the surgery? Sorry, dude; work with it. I'm uncut, but I would also enjoy my cock if it were cut. The absence of presence of the foreskin makes no difference to me.

16. Imported

Gold Member

Yknarf: I am uncut and also spend a good time stretching my 4skin.
    You can never get enough 4skin! All that area of sensitive skin to play with and have played with by your partner! It does not mean you will cum out of control, it just means hours more pleasure and no need for lubrication - you can jerk anytime, anywhere!
    You can do so many tricks with a good sized 4skin!

17. Imported

Gold Member

hung: For an interesting site on this subject visit:

xs4skin.com

It is run from England (I believe). The site is free if you submit pictures.

18. Imported

Gold Member

felipe: I was uncut until 35 yo, and then got cut. that was 4 months back now. Which do I prefer? when I was uncut, uncut, now that I am cut, I prefer being cut. I wanted to get cut because of repeated infections (no, not because I didn't clean myself, but bad reactions ot antibiotics). I am very happy now, as I can have sex without any pain, can wank anytime, you name it, I can do it.

I disagree with the idea that you can't have too much foreskin..yes you can. when it gets so long that you cannot pull it back fully, when piss, smegma etc., get trapped for days on end, when there is a strong smell... sorry mate, but that is too much. I know of people who 'promote' smegma (fucking disgusting) and they have sites on the web, but I am sorry, a mouthful of smegma is not on.

Preferences have come up before, and I don't believe it has to do with being cut otr not as a beautiful cock can be uncut or cut...uncut are not superior to cut or vice versa.

I am against routine infant circumcision except for religious purposes and even then it ought to be done with anaesthetic: no Doctor can convice me that a baby doesn't feel his foreskin being cut or crushed off.

19. Imported

Gold Member

Fireflash9uk: wow wow wow The reason you can't pull back your foreskin is not usually because its too long, more often the reason is because its too tight,

There really is no excuse for a smelly uncut cock. I'm gay and in the UK and I can honestly say that I've only come across a couple of smelly ones, soap and water when in the shower or bath each morning or evening when you are attending to other personal hygene matters and hey presto no problem!! I like playing with both models!!

20. Imported

Gold Member

lilAmy: Don't get defensive, some people gain more bacteria than others, look at teenagers and acne, not everyone's the same, just because he got infections did not mean he was unclenly.

Draft saved Draft deleted