Circumcision

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Now, now, be nice. I looked up his latitude and longitude (as given in his profile) and came up with some odd stuff - the way it is listed, his location is Houatogau, China... but his local time is only 3 hours different from US Eastern Standard time. If he left out "-" signs" for directionals, then his other locations could be Eureka, MO, USA or either in the middle of the Indian Ocean or in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. If he is actually in China, give him a break on the English, OK?

robertomuro

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by DC_DEEP@Oct 29 2005, 06:56 PM
Now, now, be nice. I looked up his latitude and longitude (as given in his profile) and came up with some odd stuff - the way it is listed, his location is Houatogau, China... but his local time is only 3 hours different from US Eastern Standard time. If he left out "-" signs" for directionals, then his other locations could be Eureka, MO, USA or either in the middle of the Indian Ocean or in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. If he is actually in China, give him a break on the English, OK?
[post=356513]Quoted post[/post]​

Nope, 35 yr old from St. Lous, MO :)

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by robertomuro+Oct 29 2005, 01:07 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(robertomuro &#064; Oct 29 2005, 01:07 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-DC_DEEP@Oct 29 2005, 06:56 PM
Now, now, be nice.  I looked up his latitude and longitude (as given in his profile) and came up with some odd stuff - the way it is listed, his location is Houatogau, China... but his local time is only 3 hours different from US Eastern Standard time.  If he left out "-" signs" for directionals, then his other locations could be Eureka, MO, USA or either in the middle of the Indian Ocean or in the middle of the Pacific Ocean.  If he is actually in China, give him a break on the English, OK?
[post=356513]Quoted post[/post]​

Nope, 35 yr old from St. Lous, MO :)
[post=356514]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
Oh, ok. Still doesn&#39;t explain the "user&#39;s local time" in his profile. It does explain a lot of other stuff, though. And just for clarification, he lists his location by latitude and longitude - but neglects to put "+ or -"... left out, then "+" is understood. It can also be designated by N or S for latitude and E or W for longitude. He still listed it in a way that placed his location in central China.

D_John Bareass

Experimental Member
Media
This is (pardon the expression) bull shit. Whether your cut or uncut you can have projectile semen. It is all in the foreplay and the extended build up before ejaculation. Being young helps too&#33;