Circumcision???????

GermanGuy13

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ok here is the deal im in a human sexuality class and i need to propose and argument about why should a new baby boy get circumcised.

Im not religious and i need 3 arguments explaining why you SHOULD get your baby circumcised?

thanks

Dave NoCal

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
1. A few circumcized guys are offended by the idea of anyone excaping the knife.
2. A few cunty women make it a prerequisite for approaching their pussies.
3. A few members of religious minorities believe that imposing blood rituals on infants is critical to the survival of thier religions.

dude_007

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There is strong evidence that women who have sex with uncircumcised males have a higher incidence of STDs and I'm sure this will be getting all kinds of outraged posts from the intactivists.

There is strong evidence that women who have sex with uncircumcised males have a higher incidence of STDs and I'm sure this will be getting all kinds of outraged posts from the intactivists.

I won't shoot the messenger, because all though I am uncut I have read the same findings.

Amazingly enough however if the medical community that came up with this would test and vaccinate males for HPV, this staggering statistic would probably drop (which is where most of the anlysis probably goes back to in HPV and cervical cancer studies). Even though HPV has been linked to penis cancer, nothing is done beyond the argument to circumcise. I guess in the medical community penis cancer is less important than cervical cancer.

Of course its just so much easier to slice a sausage at birth for a generation of doctors that have probably been sliced themselves as opposed to the cost of testing males and vaccinating them like they now do with females.

dude_007

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I won't shoot the messenger, because all though I am uncut I have read the same findings.

Amazingly enough however if the medical community that came up with this would test and vaccinate males for HPV, this staggering statistic would probably drop (which is where most of the anlysis probably goes back to in HPV and cervical cancer studies). Even though HPV has been linked to penis cancer, nothing is done beyond the argument to circumcise. I guess in the medical community penis cancer is less important than cervical cancer.

Of course its just so much easier to slice a sausage at birth for a generation of doctors that have probably been sliced themselves as opposed to the cost of testing males and vaccinating them like they now do with females.

I certainly do not disagree; however, that is assumption rather than scientific proof...the kind of proof most intactivists consider biased crap.
(as though their own point of view is totally unbiased)

Last edited:

I certainly do not disagree; however, that is assumption rather than scientific proof...the kind of proof most intactivists consider biased crap.
(as though their own point of view is totally unbiased)[/QUOT

Which part are you identifying as the assumption? The linkage between HPV and penis cancer or my opinion of the medical community?

D_Miranda_Wrights

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
With the caveat that I think RIC is unjustified crap, here are the three arguments that I think are most compelling-sounding:

1. Probable marginal reduction in STD rates, notably HIV
2. Decrease in associated complications (e.g., phimosis)
3. Relative ease of the procedure in infancy vs. when grown

Those are the best three I can come up with. Again, I think this reasons don't come close to justifying RIC. However, they're probably your best bets rhetorically. More than anything, I think it's stupid that a class would assign you an opinion on a topic. It's not like we need to teach people specifically how to be disingenuous and hide that in rhetoric.

I'd look for better sources than the linked PDF. I Googled the web site, and it's apparently published by the "Gilgal Society," a circumcision advocacy club with a Hebrew name referring to a Biblical hill of foreskins. Seriously. In any case, a three-second scan indicates that they're cherrypicking medical studies in an indefensible way. It's not reliable, even by the standards of disingenuous papers.

Good luck I guess, even if I respectfully hope you get your ass kicked by the paper with the right position. :p

Last edited:
S

SirConcis

1- circumcision of the baby is much easier/simpler to perform and heals quicker with better results once adult.

2- circumcision as baby prevents foreskin problems the child will have, and removes foreskin problems an adult could have later on. Most of those problems are not really serious, but some problems are serious and woudl require circumcision later on.

3- circumcision reduces the odds of the man catching aids via his penis.

B_tiger1111

Just Browsing
Media
Very interesting how American health organizations lately came up with brand new statement that Circumcision reduced HIV. Very interesting why Europe has on average 10 times less HIV than America :)

Isnt that interesting? What have you pro-circes to say on that, huh?

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There literally, literally, literally are no good reasons to circumcise a perfectly healthy baby.

Last edited:

uncutblond34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Non-circ penis r less clean and just plain UGLY.
:bsflag: Unless you've met someone with less than average grooming skills, they're NOT less clean. As far as the look of an uncut cock, you are entitled to your opinion... but do study up on a subject before you write in ??