Circumcision???????

Zayne

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have you ever seen a human corpse, 2-3 days after death, bloated black and blue, worms already feasting? Nobody escapes that. Now, what is your important question about circumcision?

D_Miranda_Wrights

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Have you ever seen a human corpse, 2-3 days after death, bloated black and blue, worms already feasting? Nobody escapes that. Now, what is your important question about circumcision?

This is a weird ethical argument. Next time I want to kick someone, I'll just go for it, and if they complain...well, everyone dies eventually?

I think if you're making the argument "life is suffering so who cares," chances are good you're losing on the merits.

tlbuncut5

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
you should never get a newborn boy cirked at all. there is no reason to cut off healthy skin, esp when it's there for a purpose. The only one who should deside this is the owner of the penis.

Reactions: alpha_centauri

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is a weird ethical argument. Next time I want to kick someone, I'll just go for it, and if they complain...well, everyone dies eventually?

I think if you're making the argument "life is suffering so who cares," chances are good you're losing on the merits.
Indeed, if I understand it, this argument could be used to justify any atrocity at all, because death is worse.

And if Zayne was just going a roundabout way to say "there are worse things than circumcision", well of course there are, who ever said otherwise? Not every bad thing can be, or has to be, the worst thing there is.

Zayne

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What kind of resolution to the question are you looking for?

S

SirConcis

But an ethical defence could be:

but we all have an exposed glans when having sex, so what is wrong with having an exposed glans when not having sex ?

D_Miranda_Wrights

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response

but we all have an exposed glans when having sex, so what is wrong with having an exposed glans when not having sex ?

First off, I'm not sure how that's an ethical argument. It pretends that "exposure of glans" was the only variable involved in circumcision -- as if we weren't excising skin, performing an irreversible surgery, reducing the availability of slack skin for pumping, etc. It's not making an ethical argument, but rather narrowing the scope of analysis to one issue and then equivocating on that one issue.

Second, I like sex as much as any red-blooded American man, but there are plenty of things that I like during sex that I'd rather not have 24/7/365. Like, say, an erection.

nakedone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am not circumcised! I have fucked seven different ladies in my lifetime. None of them ever got STDs. An uncut dick works perfectly fine, as long as it is "maintained" properly. But then, the same goes for a Cut cock, too!

Mmillz81

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That's ur opinion Pete. Personally I find uncut a total deal breaker. In fact all my buddies and I talk about our sex lives and 99 percent of them won't even hook up with a guy who is uncut.

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That's ur opinion Pete. Personally I find uncut a total deal breaker. In fact all my buddies and I talk about our sex lives and 99 percent of them won't even hook up with a guy who is uncut.

Have you ever been with an uncut guy?.. If you haven't you should at least give them a try once..

I'm not super experienced with them, but i doubt I'd throw a guy out of bed for having one, if I liked other things about him.

I'd think you'd run into a decent amount of uncut guys based on your location..

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Aren't you lucky to live at a time and place when circumcision is common, then? For most of human history and over most of the world, you'd have been shit out of luck. (In fact of course, it's the prevalence of circumcised dicks when and where you are that makes you familiar with them, and hence to like them.)

Your answer is at cross purposes with Pete's statement. Nobody's sexual preference make non-consented genital cutting of someone else ethical.

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

We all have an exposed cock when having a piss, so what is wrong with having an exposed cock when not having a piss (in church, say)?

Epic logical FAIL.

Zayne

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Resolution to what question? I'm against RIC. I don't think "but we all die anyway" is an ethical defense.

Ooh! An opinion? How meaningful. There are 5 billion people on this planet. Thank you for starting a thread stating your opinion.

D_Miranda_Wrights

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ooh! An opinion? How meaningful. There are 5 billion people on this planet. Thank you for starting a thread stating your opinion.

I didn't start this thread.

Yes, I did state my opinion. I've not only stated my opinion, but a rationale for my opinion, and rebutted the opposing argument. If any of those 5 billion people on this planet have a superior argument to the ones I think justify opposing RIC, then I want to hear it. What sort of discussion would you prefer? Or are you saying "there are 5 billion people on the planet, so fuck trying to figure out what's right or wrong"?

S

SirConcis

We all have an exposed cock when having a piss, so what is wrong with having an exposed cock when not having a piss (in church, say)?

In church, it is different. You need to protect your penis from the catholic priests. Pants may not be enough though, you may need a chastity belt. But out on the streets and in shoppng malls, there should be nothing wrong with males having their penis exposed to breathe some fresh air. :)

RESONATIN9

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
you should never get a newborn boy cirked at all. there is no reason to cut off healthy skin, esp when it's there for a purpose. The only one who should deside this is the owner of the penis.

My husband was circumcised as a baby and his opinion was never taken into consideration. He realized his sensitivity may have been different otherwise and was pretty upset about it... he's come to terms with it! We are big on natural practices and will not be snipping our kids :eek: why cause unnecessary pain??

Still sexy either way, I love his trunk :wink:

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My husband was circumcised as a baby and his opinion was never taken into consideration. He realized his sensitivity may have been different otherwise and was pretty upset about it... he's come to terms with it! We are big on natural practices and will not be snipping our kids :eek: why cause unnecessary pain??

Still sexy either way, I love his trunk :wink:

Im still scared of the backlash were probly gonna get from no circumcision. Religion and family are fucking pushy as hell. :mad: