Circumcision???????

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Religious guilt trips are only effective on the religious :tongue:

Really baby? Or maybe they work on sons who feel guilty about not ever being there and shunning their forefathers religion? Its much deeper and more complicated than that. And I know you kno that hunny.

RESONATIN9

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Really baby? Or maybe they work on sons who feel guilty about not ever being there and shunning their forefathers religion? Its much deeper and more complicated than that. And I know you kno that hunny.

I am aware and yes a very complicated subject. However, it is possible to explain without jeopardizing our beliefs and yet not offend the family. In the end, I have no doubt, we will act in the best interest of our child.

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am aware and yes a very complicated subject. However, it is possible to explain without jeopardizing our beliefs and yet not offend the family. In the end, I have no doubt, we will act in the best interest of our child.

I'm certain we can and will explain it as well as possible. But if ya think for one second the old man isn't going to have a freak out your wrong. I just loathe the whole ordeal of even dealing with the turd. :biggrin1:

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In church, it is different. You need to protect your penis from the catholic priests. Pants may not be enough though, you may need a chastity belt.
Indeed in church it's different for one reason or another, and having sex is also different from the other 99% of the time you spend with your penis.

But out on the streets and in shoppng malls, there should be nothing wrong with males having their penis exposed to breathe some fresh air. :)
I actually agree with that, but I've wearied of trying to defend it. The penis is too much invested with magical power for most people - the same magical power that makes people want to control it by circumcising - for them to imagine treating it like the rest of the body.

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have his name picked out and he had no choice in that
He can change his name (duh).
I am the boss till he is 18 after that if he wants it back hi can get it restored.
Not completely.

What's striking here is the evidence of circumcision as an exercise of naked power. Sickening.

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have his name picked out and he had no choice in that I am the boss till he is 18 after that if he wants it back hi can get it restored.

What kind of reassurance is that? I'm gonna cut ya, hope it doesn't fuck ya up. Dude. Really? Is that the attitude of someone who wants to father a child? Shouldn't his health and happiness weigh heavier? That whole "I'm the boss" attitude speaks volumes for how a child might grow up under your "example".

(Before ya go and get butt hurt I'll just say its your right to raise your kid how ya want.*to a point, if ya think legally about it* The above was just my opinion on the type of power I see trying to be displayed and how it would relate to me when I raise my child, and how it disgusts me)

nicecircjob

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wish I had been circumcised at birth. I had negative feelings toward my parents for not having me circumcised when I was born. The happiest day of my life was the day I got circumcised. It would have saved me a lot of grief if I had been circumcised at birth. So there, take that!!!

phallic intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm really sad to see all these guys proudly proclaiming that they're going to circumcise their sons. Guess what? IT'S NOT YOUR PENIS! After the first few years of life, you'll never have anything to do with your son's penis again. So leave it alone, and let him make a decision regarding circumcision for himself when he's old enough.

I don't want to hear any bullshit arguments about how your son can just restore later if he wants. That is a tremendous time commitment, and it will never be the same as his original foreskin. It's a lot easier to cut something off later than it is to grow something back later. LEAVE YOUR SON'S FORESKIN ALONE! IT IS A VIOLATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS TO CUT IT OFF!

IlStroke4U

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I love my foreskin & my son(s) will have the chance to love theirs too & if they don't they can always get rid of it...i just want them to have the option & not make the choice for them

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wish I had been circumcised at birth. I had negative feelings toward my parents for not having me circumcised when I was born.
Well, actully the negative feelings would have started a little bit later, wouldn't they?
The happiest day of my life was the day I got circumcised. It would have saved me a lot of grief if I had been circumcised at birth. So there, take that!!!
But you don't actually say why. If it was to look like the other guys, why not wish to have been born somewhere they looked like you? Or wish they did look like you?

If on they other hand, there was some medical condition, why not just wish not to have had that condition? You can't change the past in any case.

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
it is their right to do it
What gives them that "right"?
but would you do it to your girls too?
Whether they would or not, it is ILLEGAL to cut ANYTHING* off girls in most of the developed world. What kind of a "right" is it that makes victims of only one sex?

*So we're not just talking about the horrors of tribal Africa.

Well im grown now and have be thinking about this very subject almost all my life. im thinking about Circumcision in the near future for me.