circumcision

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by B_dick20, Sep 9, 2006.

1. B_dick20

B_dick20 New Member

I'am cut as an adolt for 10 years (at the age of 35).
    This of Phimoses.
    I'am cut low and thight. (Glans alway uncuverd, even when verry cold).
    I miss my scinn every day. The most irritating thing is that I always feel the glans and its feels always cold.
    Are there some man who has the same expericens en who has trited to get a new scinn ?

2. chico8

chico8 New Member

I was cut the day after I was born. However, I've been restoring my foreskin for the last few years. Here are a few links to threads on lpsg about Foreskin Restoration:

Foreskin Restoration

Foreskin Restoration Advice

There's lots of info out there about different methods. I don't know any that are in Dutch, but just type foreskin restoration into Google and you'll get hundreds of links to follow. Good Luck!

3. Dave NoCal

Gold Member

Albums:
    Chico8,
    I have been working at (not too consistently) at foreskin restoration. What methods ahve you used and waht worked?
    BTW, I teach in graduate school and showed "Whose Body, Whose Rights" class last week. I'm hopeful that I helped prevent some future infanct circumcisions. Activism is beginning to interest me. docotrsopposingcircumcision.org has downloadable fliers.
    Dave

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice