Circumcision

henry777

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hello all men of LPSG!

I have a friend who's pregnant and due the end of this year. They have different view points on circumcision. One is in favor and the other is not. The one who's in favor is uncut himself but he wants his child (if a boy) to be circumcised) and the other is cut and wants the child to be uncut.

Pros of circumcision: decrease risks of STI, HIV, UTI, penile cancer, cleanliness, risk of phimosis
Cons of circumcision: decrease sensitivity, genital mutilation.

These are some of the points they brought up. I'm interested to hear what your views are. If you're cut, do you find that you have decreased sensitivity (dumb question but there's no way for you to know how it feels like to be uncut). If you're uncut, do you find it hard to keep it clean? Any inputs would be great!

Arkaadien

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hello all men of LPSG!

I have a friend who's pregnant and due the end of this year... The one who's in favor is uncut himself but he wants his child (if a boy) to be circumcised) and the other is cut and wants the child to be uncut.

I must be reading it wrong...is it a surrogate pregnancy cause how can he uncut and the other cut?

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a non-voting member, but I'll just say this: my husband is the first uncircumcised penis I've ever encountered, and at 52 years of age has never had a UTI, STD, or any trace of cancer. His hygiene regimen is military grade.

On the flip side my nephew was also uncircumcised and developed phimosis which necessitated surgery.

I'm all in favor of letting the penis owner decide on his anatomical choices.

grandbanks

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Im not sure how you get past knowing how many baby boys die each year in USA from circumcision .
And what about the ones through serious infection or botch circumcision have to have their penis removed.
How would you sit your son down years later and tell them the reason they are not like other little boys
is because you decided to remove some skin.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am cut. I would have like to made that decision for myself. I can't help but believe you cock would be more sensitive if the head was covered by a layer of foreskin all the time. I think fucking would have to feel better.

Black_Frost

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm cut. I wish I hadn't been. I very much would've preferred being able to make the decision for myself, rather than having it made for me.

And I, also, think that the STD / hygiene issues is over-hyped. Circumcision's a billable medical procedure, and brings-in quite a bit of income for hospitals and obstetricians. Also, I find it odd that, if being uncut is such a major issue, the rest of the world isn't rushing to get its infants circumcised.

I got cut last year due to a chronic skin condition that I developed in my late teens. While I love being cut and wouldn't want my foreskin back even if it were healthy, I think that doing it to someone without their consent is just wrong. He'll have enough time to decide for himself later and any health benefits it would bring now are fairly limited in my view and do not justify it.

Jagtstein

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is a personal decision by adults, whether they be circumcised or not. Cut out of children without medical reasons is a crime. Children are not the personal property of their parents.

Reactions: DildoShwaggins