Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Did anything go wrong, Iv heard it can be messy and the tissue can become seriously scar'd

No problems at all. Just make sure you have a reputable doctor who has done a lot of them and will listen to your input. Mine gave me very detailed instructions for caring for it after surgery and I followed them. I didn't have any pain or issues.

japetty

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Has anyone had any experience with being circumcised later in life?

I am not sure what you mean by later in life. I was circumcised at age 29 with a vasectomy at the same time. I had 0 issues to whine about with either procedure completed. About 2 maybe 3 weeks and I was back in business.

I would talk to the Physician about using glue instead of stitches. Stitches were all that was available back then. Also talk with your Physician about the style of circumcision you want. I am assuming this procedure is cosmetic. Get what you want. Since you are from England I am guessing you will be paying for this procedure. Good luck with this. Keep us informed here about your progress of your procedure. Hopefully someone from England that has been circumcised recently will come in on your thread and give you good information that can be a large help to you in making your decision.

Reactions: deleted3995231

japetty

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you so much for your experience I too hope that someone who lives in the UK can respond and let me know about the process

You may also try the search feature and maybe search for the subject CIRCUMCISION and find some information on circumcision in England. Just as a suggestion.

Reactions: krumpi

mattnatlanta

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was circumcised as an infant, but my cousin had his done just a few years ago. He was mid-30s. He was plagued with recurring Urinary Tract Infections for years and other problems, so he and his dr decided he needed a circumcision. He says it was the best decision he ever made. No more infections of any kind, and his wife loves it. I asked him about "the feeling and sexual pleasure lost" with all the nerve endings being cut away. He says it's a total myth. Their sex life has never been better. He said the recovery was 2-3 weeks.
Good luck with the procedure @kallum00

MrMartini

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've posted this story in similar threads but maybe it will be helpful and informative here. First year in college I had a roommate who had difficulty with infections under his foreskin. He knew I was cut at birth and we talked about it. He did all the required maintenance but nothing would stop the itchy infection. Doc told him it was probably just something he carried in his body and recommended a partial or full circ. He decided to have the full job done over Christmas break and when he came back it was absolutely perfect, beautiful and he never had another issue. The scar healed quickly but it was definitely noticeable which made it even more attractive. He was very proud of his new "look". As was stated above, be sure to see a good urologist. I think the procedure is fairly common in adult males, actually.

I was 14 when i had it done, im in the uk and its incredibly rare here to be honest

japetty

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was not circumcised when I was born as I was born at home and the birthing Physician I guess told my parents to bring be into his office and he would do it there. My parents didn't get around to taking me into the Physicians office until some time before I was to start school in 1st grade rural 1 room school house. DR Reynolds was the Physicians name and his office was in an old brick building of Union Star MO. When I heard DR Reynolds explaining all this to my Father it scared the hell out of me. Here I could see my penis and it wasn't that big anyway and Dr Reynolds was going to be cutting some off, just did not sound like it was something I wanted done and I started putting up heavy resistance. Which knowing what I know today and the way I felt about my penis going through grade school and secondary school, and serving in the military that was a huge mistake I made at a very young age. I should have got the circumcision at that young age. I got my circumcision at age 29 after being discharged from the military. At 29 years old the circumcision went well, healed well and I have no complaints about it. Had I got the circumcision when Dr Reynolds was getting ready to do it in his office I would not have gone through all the bull shit I went through in grade school and secondary school. I was about the only person not circumcised and every other class mate would see it and ask about it. I felt like some kind of freak, everyone else had a much better looking penis than me. In the military it was not as bad as in the younger years in group showers as there were more marines which were uncircumcised as me, but not as many as your would think.

The Physician that circumcised me did a sort of loose circumcision and he later told me that it would make it much easier for masturbation purposes. He never even ask me if I masturbated or not. I guess he just assumed all men masturbated. I am sure he was correct as I am sure many men lie about it. I don't even remember the Physician being there when the circumcision and vasectomy were performed. I did see his PA though and the Physician was in and out a couple of times. The healing came as I was told. The procedure was done on Thursday I was off work on Friday and returned to work on Monday. Sex some vigorous masturbation was resumed after 3 weeks, light non vigorous masturbation was done at about 1 week. I am still very glad I got the circumcision but due to some I guess heavy masturbation I have done over the years the skin has stretched some

BTW: Congratulations on deciding on and getting your circumcision, just hope your as happy with yours as I have been with mine over the years.

japetty

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Did anything go wrong, Iv heard it can be messy and the tissue can become seriously scar'd

Not as likely today as years ago. If your Physician used the glue to put the skin back together instead of the stitches it will heal and look better. Glue was not available years ago when I received my circumcision. I do wish I was a little more informed by my Physician though in those days. Good Luck and I hope everything goes well for you.

GoingOnABoeing

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thank you ! I haven't jerked off yet, I really want to but I'm too afraid of something opening. Plus I still have my stitches in, hopefully they will be falling out sometime this week.

Yeah my doctor told me to wait 60 days before any activity. That was really rough.

Blink233_1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah my doctor told me to wait 60 days before any activity. That was really rough.
Ugh my balls are so filled with cum its killing me, but my doctor said I can return to sexual activity after 3 weeks, I have one more week to go !

japetty

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ugh my balls are so filled with cum its killing me, but my doctor said I can return to sexual activity after 3 weeks, I have one more week to go !

3 weeks is what I was told even having the vasectomy as long as they had tested my semen or my wife was still on birth control, I didn't last 3 whole weeks though. I did a little masturbation earlier than 3 weeks.

Reactions: diver6

diver6

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I hope not for here but for your self you took before and after pics! Cool to look back I would think, maybe not. Just a thought.