Circumcision

B_blackkid

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I've a partial ring. So I assume yours might have a little more keratin built up; especially if the ring is thick.

guiltrip

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You would have a ring around your dick either way. How do you think the penis gets out?

sbeBen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
but the scar most of us have is not natural
Yes but it does not matter because you wont die of penile cancer. Nearly everyone in the UK has cancer of the penis due to them not being circumcised! Oh and no one ever, ever has really bad scars or "skin bridges" or infections from the circumcision surgery!:rolleyes:

S

SirConcis

The dark skin isn't the scar itself. The scar is just above it.

The dark skin is just increased pigmentation as a result of that skin having been crushed by the device they used for the circumcision (Gomco). On some guys, the increase in pigmentation is barely noticeable, on others, it is very noticeable.

Note that many uncircumcised guys, the skin in that area is also darker, but it isn't as defined/noticeable.

showstoppa

Just Browsing
Media
shinybellend
people in the UK don't get cancer of the penis cuz theyre not circumcised
its whether they know how to care for and keep their dicks clean and healthy that causes problems
don't assume that having a foreskin means you are going to get a penis disease

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nothing uglier than a scarred up dick.

I love watching the change in color when a foreskin is pulled back, but seeing a flaccid dick with a big scar around it does nothing for me.

ToBe

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I detected some sarcasm in shinybellend's post... :smile:

But seriously, penile cancer is extremely rare. You would need to perform about 1000-2000 circumcisions to prevent one case of penile cancer (and even these figures are controversial). The complication rate of circumcision is about 1 in 500, so you would be trading 2-4 complications for every case prevented.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
not much of one around mine. but feel free to look at my pics for yourself to see. :)

and can we just have this thread focus on the question of the original poster instead of descending into the umpteenth debate? is that possible?

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have a rather dark and rather wide "ring" which I call a "breadcrust" scar. On the underside it forms a 'V' shape. Other artifacts: a misaligned raphe and divots on glans.

All-in-all I'd rather take my chances with penile cancer :rolleyes: than have the mess that I have.

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes, it's a horrible scar and you must be ashamed of it every day of your life. I just don't know how you could deal with such a freakish scar on your cock. If you don't end your life because of it, you must tell your parents you will never speak to them again because they allowed those butchers to circumcise you. Hide your dick all the time and hang your head in shame.

Your only hope is to spend lots of money and endure years of pain and discomfort on foreskin "restoration." In about ten years you can hope to resurface as a man if only your cock doesn't get looked at closely.

Now go find a hole and hide in it.

sbeBen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
shinybellend
people in the UK don't get cancer of the penis cuz theyre not circumcised
its whether they know how to care for and keep their dicks clean and healthy that causes problems
don't assume that having a foreskin means you are going to get a penis disease
Hey I know that. I live in the UK! I am being ironicalisational!:biggrin1: I am un-cut!

sbeBen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I detected some sarcasm in shinybellend's post... :smile:

But seriously, penile cancer is extremely rare. You would need to perform about 1000-2000 circumcisions to prevent one case of penile cancer (and even these figures are controversial). The complication rate of circumcision is about 1 in 500, so you would be trading 2-4 complications for every case prevented.
Thanks nice one!:smile:

Charles Finn

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
right
just watched a show on TLC called born a boy raised a girl
after a botched circ job they tried to raise the boy as a girl it did not work and he wound up killing himself
lets all be girls