Circumcision

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've got a 9inch circumcised cock and the ringmeat where I got circumcised is very faint no bold ring
But hey mate chill
Lots of people like a bold ringmeat on a guy a circumcised cock looks masculine horny and sexual so just enjoy
Damian

~quicksilver~

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have a very straight, even circumcision line that circles my cock. Always hated it, until was told by an ex how much he loved it. He called it my Racing Stripe :biggrin1:

At the end of the day, I am cut. Period. Would I prefer if I was uncut? Definately. Do I think it is worth the time, discomfort and possible weird looking result to restore? Not at this time. It works, it gives me pleasure and if anyone doesn't want to be with me because of something that I had no control over than they are probably not worth my time anyway.

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
At the end of the day, I am cut. Period. Would I prefer if I was uncut? Definately. Do I think it is worth the time, discomfort and possible weird looking result to restore? Not at this time. It works, it gives me pleasure and if anyone doesn't want to be with me because of something that I had no control over than they are probably not worth my time anyway.

In another ten or fifteen years, you might find yourself reconsidering your decision not to restore.

scottbud

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
All you circumcised men out there do most of you have a ring around your dick or is mine just scarred really bad?

Dude your cock looks fine a have a scar too infact all circed guys do some get away with very little colour difference thats all. But yours looks great to me it certainly does not turn me off, infact it does the opposite.

Mine has a thin brown line on one side but the other side has cauliflower scar tissue from where the skin separated. The assfuck who cut me didn't leave the clamp on long enough and so he sutured it. Badly. I have a few suture tunnels too.