Circumcisions

I disagree, but not for the reason you may think. I agree that circumcision done in infancy takes the decision out of the child's hands. However the procedure is painful, but the child will never remember the pain. Now don't cut the child and let him do it at adulthood, if he chooses? Unless it's for medical reasons, very few men will do it, even if they'd like too, because it's now an operation. Very young kids get their tonsils out in some areas almost as a mater of course to prevent sore throats and tonsillitis. Their parents make that choice not them. Ever had a teen told you are taking his tonsils out? He will fight you every step of the way, at the mere thought of a painful operation. So my contention is that if you don't get your child cut, you have made the choice for him all the same, as he won't do it when he's old enough if he wants it, because it then becomes a costly painful operation.

Totally agree with all you say here. In Britain very few babies are circumcised and theyoften need it in their teens which is painful and embarrassing

Reactions: shirtandtieguy

mm_mm

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Totally agree with all you say here. In Britain very few babies are circumcised and theyoften need it in their teens which is painful and embarrassing
A circumcision is hardly in any way an equivalent procedure to tonsillectomy, they cannot in any way be compared or one used to justify the use of the other. No one gets a tonsillectomy in developed countries when they are born to "because their dad is" or to prevent possible tonsilitis. Indication for tonsillectomy would be thay you have recurrent severe tonsilitis. Circumcision cannot be justified to prevent possible phimosis/paraphimosis or balanitis in developed populations, the incidence of such conditions is 1% or less. So if you teach proper hygiene its less then 1 in 100 chance of developing any said conditions, keeping in mind circumcision is not the first line treatment for any of them unless im severe cases. So no, possible circumcision in later life is not an indication to subject a child to the procedure.

Sauerkraut

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Female circumcision, where the labia are cut off, is better known as genital mutilation.

The percentage of uncut and cut males, who get a urinary tract infections over their lifetime is 4.74% verse 4.71%. While females have a rate of 21%, but no one is suggesting that all females have their labia cut off.

This doesn't even take into consideration the risks involved with circumcision. For example, in Akron Ohio, a doctor cut off the tip of a baby boys penis, during an unwanted circumcision (specifically declined by the parents). Even with immediate surgery, an infection occurred and the boy died.

nickinoo

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Agreed. The smell of any ucut cock. So fleshy. Think bad moms, think the newest season of shameless. Get the message anteaters, mainstream media wants you to cut those smegma trunks off!

I'm glad I haven't got such a fucked up view of healthy penises. Poor you.

sexy1234567

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yes ....a medical thread!

This thread has got way off course.
Let's celebrate celebrities who have been cut..... and enjoy them.
Agreed. I saw the title of this thread and rolled my eyes. Yet I clicked anyway.

Intactivists and Pro-circ just antagonize each other, nothing productive is ever accomplished.

Reactions: BDS

dm1978

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
However he is not. I know quite a few Jews, all Sephardic btw, who think circumcision is crazy and won't do it. As the mother of one once said to her son, "The Nazis would have come for you too."

No. In fact the Catholic church discourages circumcision for any religious reason. If any Catholic asks any priest what is proper, they will all say that there is no obligation for Christians to circumcise. Being cut in Ireland (the Republic anyway) is extremely rare and WILL get you noticed.

Daniel Radcliffe IS CIRCUMCISED - HE SAYS SO himself HERE -- people read up before you go making claims that you know something:

http://articles.latimes.com/2013/fe...-mg-daniel-radcliffe-out-cover-story-20130213

and here:

https://yesimcircumcised.files.wordpress.com/2013/12/daniel-radcliffe2.jpg

Also RYAN PHILIPPE said he IS CIRCUMCISED in this video interview, contrary to ALL "intactivist" sites) - https://www.datalounge.com/thread/14015271-ryan-phillippe-says-he-is-cut

Also, I was cut when I was 18 and the BS I see here from uncut guys saying they are more sensitive -- grow up guys. You have no idea how sensitive or insensitive a cut dick is. It is more pleasurable IMHO. I don't need anyone re-assuring me or telling me what I do or do not feel, most especially men who have no clue. Thank you.

Geeze.

dm1978

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lots of talk about Daniel Radcliffe. He *IS* circumcised. He says so in an outmagazine article himself, here:

http://articles.latimes.com/2013/fe...-mg-daniel-radcliffe-out-cover-story-20130213

And Ryan Philippe is circumcised - the number of times I see people saying he is not circumcised is crazy. You only need to do a
quick online search to find out he said he is CIRCUMCISED on a tv interview.

https://www.datalounge.com/thread/14015271-ryan-phillippe-says-he-is-cut

Just wondering which celebrities have been circumcised and which have got foreskin.

Various Internet sites have indicated the following :
Brad Pitt - circumcised
Tom Cruise - circumcised
Leonardo Di Caprio - uncut
Paul Walker - uncut
Bruce Willis - circumcised
David Duchovny - circumcised
Jake Gyllenahaal - circumcised
Viggo Mortensen - circumcised
Bryan Greenberg - circumcised
Charlie Sheen - uncut
Emilio Estevez - uncut
Tom Welling - circumcised
John Travolta - circumcised
Ben Stiller - circumcised
Matt Dillon - circumcised
Antonio Banderas - uncut
Mark Wahlberg - circumcised
Heath Ledger - circumcised

And some UK actors :
Jude Law - uncut
Clive Owen - uncut
Daniel Craig - uncut
Paul Nicholls - circumcised
Colin Farrell - uncut
Danny Dyer - uncut
Ewan McGregor - uncut
Sean Bean - uncut

Has anyone got any info on the cut/uncut status of any of the following ?
Ben Affleck, Matt Damon, Chris O'Donnell, Brendan Fraser, Chris Klein,
Matthew McConaoughey, Christian Slater, Owen Wilson, Keanu Reeves, Vin Diesel, Val Kilmer, Thomas Jane, Josh Hartnett, Tobey Maguire,
Bill Paxton, Ashton Kutcher, Edward Norton, Josh Lucas, Brandon Routh,
Joaquim Phoenix, Rob Lowe, Ryan Reynolds, Benicio Del Toro, Jason Patric,
Russell Crowe, Eric Bana, Jason Statham, James Purefoy, Orlando Bloom

Chrisdude71

Worshipped Member
Media
That is almost correct. Orlando's biological father, Colin Stone, was not Jewish but his adoptive father, South African Harry Bloom (whom he believed was his biological father for many years) was.
As we've all seen his naked photos he is definitely with a handsome foreskin covering the head of his dick; unless he's had it chopped off since!