Circumcisions

jake1989x

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Only a CUT cock will enter my Mouth or Asshole.

Only normal (natural cock with foreskin) will enter me and most people I know.

Your both entitled to your preferences, nobody can tell either of you otherwise. Here's a crazy idea, how about we collectively stop shaming men for having a natural body part of their body they were born with, or men who in most cases didn't get a say in not having it.

hckyfan03

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I never implied that they would have challenged this aspect of his autopsy report via the media. But surely they've read the it & I think if they had noted something that was recorded incorrectly that they may have, even if not immediately, made mention to someone in the pathology department just for accuracy sake. But then again maybe they didn't. I'm also not at all trying to belittle or make light of his death, I think it was tragic. And I will admit that pondering over his circumcision status post-mortem is more than a bit morbid & at the end of the day, not hugely important. But as a hobby, I gather circumcision statuses of celebrities. I know it's not everyone's cup of tea regarding what makes them excited but I like knowing & I like being accurate. I'm not sitting here pining away for someone who is deceased but in his brief life he was an extremely beautiful man & it's that handsome actor whose penis I'm interested in. Now maybe we'll never truly know whether River Phoenix was circumcised or not but the only documentation that gives us any clue says that he was. Until I see proof otherwise, I'm leaving it at that.

I read Phoenix got circumcised around the time of My Own Private Idaho.