Circumcisions

Matt Cohen

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
In re the DR debate, I found this just a moment ago: Intact Gallery Take a look at the second set down, that explains alot.

Yes indeed.
I can only assume that some idiot with a foreskin fetish wants us to believe that Daniel Radcliffe is not circumcised. All the reports I have read from people who have seen him on stage in Equus say he is definitely circumcised.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The "idiot" would be Hugh Young, the Circumstitions webmaster. He's a professional Journalist and I assume he vets the stuff he puts on his website. He doesn't have a "foreskin fetish," I/M/O.

There are conflicting reports from those who saw D.R. in Equus, some said cut, others said intact. I can accept the word of a professional Journalist and would do so even if it was the opposite of what I wished.

paris-lover

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As for Daniel Radcliffe, I saw Equus in London (I was sitting on the front row) and I can tell you that he is definitely circumcised. He has quite big balls but a surprisingly small dick, so the package he shows in his jeans is quite misleading...

Pics circulating on the web purporting to show him nude and uncircumcised are total fakes.

Reactions: PurpleGecko

cutmeat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
hey dude ... the jury's still out on heath ... if u look at a # of the BBM nude pics of him it appears that he is cut but may just have a loose circ ... anybody know 4 sure? ... miss him - he was a super actor ... RIP

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I once read an interview in Playgirl magazine where Brendan Fraser said he is cut. Sorry guys!!!!
Brendan is Jewish, isn't he?...so it would make sense.
I'm still waiting for an answer to the Chris Evans question. Nope, ain't a-gonna take anybody's word for it. I wanna see for myself! :naughty:

Matt Cohen

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Heath had a short foreskin like Jude Law. Not everyone has overhang.

I doubt we'll ever know the truth now he's dead. Heath either had a very short foreskin i.e. hardly covering his glans at all, or had been circumcised very loosely with a small amount of foreskin remaining.

Heath was Australian. Most aussie guys currently in their 30s or older are cut. Most in their early 20s or younger are uncut. Heath was late 20s when he died. I'd say it's a 50/50 chance he was cut.

Reactions: brotherfrancis

Matt Cohen

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Brendan is Jewish, isn't he?...so it would make sense.
I'm still waiting for an answer to the Chris Evans question. Nope, ain't a-gonna take anybody's word for it. I wanna see for myself! :naughty:

Brendan Fraser cerainly looks Jewish but I hadn't heard he definitely was. I know he played a Jewish boy in the film "School Ties" alongside Matt Damon, Ben Affleck and Chris O'Donnell.
Has anyone got a link to the article where Brendan says he's cut ?

Matt Cohen

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Normal is not fetishistic.

What I meant was that someone was trying to make him appear uncircumcised by producing a fake picture of him with a foreskin. It's common knowledge that Daniel Radcliffe is Jewish and circumcised. It would have been easy for someone to produce a fake picture but with a cut dick. They deliberately chose to give him a foreskin. That person must therefore have a preference for uncut dicks.

It would be just the same if someone produce a fake pic of an uncut person and made them circumcised. They would do it because they have a preference for cut dicks.

I'm not knocking that, some prefer cut, others prefer uncut. It just seems strange to produce a fake pic of someone who is cut and make them uncut. That person must be into foreskins in a big way, hence my use of the word fetish.

uc-n-cincy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I heard the President Bush is uncut. Thats hot!

Both Presidents Bush were circumcised. George Bush Sr has a very small endowment and I've been told that he didn't try to hide it in saunas. All his sons were circumcised at birth. Our uncut US Presidents were Ronald Reagan, Gerald Ford, LB Johnson, Harry S Truman and all prior to him.

The US Presidents who were circumcised are John Kennedy (had himself circumcised at age 21 in college : per his biography), Richard Nixon, Jimmy Carter, George Bush, Bill Clinton, and George W Bush.

These days, if one wishes to vote for the uncircumcised candidate, one is left only with Hillary Clinton as one's choice. (Unless McCain wants to state otherwise to get more votes)

• Haha
Reactions: brotherfrancis