Circumcison

felipe: Three weeks ago today I was circumcised. I live in Barcelona in Spain, although I was raised in the UK. I got it done 'cos I had balanitis for 10 years and despite trying every kind of cream and ointment, sex was often painful (especially the next day) and a put off (juts the thought of having a sore dick made me soft). The operation was relatively quick and not at all painful...although I have a certain aversion to knives, the sensation was not very nice, but there was no pain. The only pain I have experienced was during the first three nights and the night hard-ons, as the stitches got stretched a little. However, no real problem.

After all the swelling has gone down, (after a week), I have almost healed 100%, and I have started to jerk off again. Actually, I feel like when I was 12, you know, when you first realize what your dick can do!!! It looks so different, and since it is 'bare' all the time, I feel turned on 100% the time! Amazing. So, if any of you are considering the 'cut' don't worry about the pain, the stitches etc., as this is just myth (although there are bad cases i know). if you need it done, go for it!!

For the rest, any of you had similar situations? You know, late circumcision (I am 35). If so, how did you get on? How do you feel with your new 'friend'?

felipe: Hey, 80 views and no reply??? wow. Anyway, the healing is still going on and almost 4 weeks have past. I am jacking off regularly now although the scar causes a little bit of pain, but that's half the fun I suppose. The difference between cut and uncut? I know both experiences.... the feeling of being cut and 'exposed' all the time is a different turn on, I am almost always horny and I feel 'ready to go' all day. So farthe sex has only been wanking...not with anyone else..not until it heals 100%...don't want to bleed of the poor fucker.

So, any of you gone through an adult circumcision (this time I'll spell it correctly)? How many of you are cut or uncut? Would you change? What do you or your partners prefer?

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One day when I was in my mid 20's I was talking with my mother. Suddenly, out of the blue, completely out of context with the rest of the conversation, she apologizes to me about having me circumcised. I was more than a little embarrassed by this, and assured her it was OK. But she does not want to let it go, and keeps discussing it, I guess in some weird guilt trip. She even points out how surprised she was at the time tha the Catholic hospital where I was delivered actually had a rabbi on staff to do circumcisions, etc. I assured her that he did a very nice job (and boy have I seen some botched ones!). Has anyone else had similar guilty revelations from their parents?

felipe: I know that there is a lot of debate about child circumcision- the pros and cons- and there are many web sites on this. Some of these sites are pretty gross in that they show bad circ results, done by over-zealous and incompetent doctors.

However, I chose to be circumcised due to health reasons, and, so far, I am very happy. Personally I do not have a preference for cut ot uncut dick..as long as it is a good shape (length and thickness) and clean, I am happy. I have come across many an ugly cut and uncut dick, but, happily enough, I have had more experiences with quite beautiful ones.

bastian: I am cut and have no problems with it. I don't remember my forskin, so I can not miss it.

I now wonder if my girlfriend is telling me the truth when she says that if i were hooded, she would not touch the thing. She claims that dicks like that gross her out.

I guess I don't have to worry about her running off with any of you uncut guys out there ;D

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Everyone has a preference. Where I grew up, we don't take a dip in someone else's meme pool without asking, so most of us are uncut.

As long as she doesn't get off watching circumcisions. Ppl do that too. LOL

ational: Like most of the other replies I am cut. It happened to me as an infant. No real scars. No guilty parents (at least not that I'm aware of).

My wife doesn't seem to mind. She left an uncut man for me, but I'm not sure the foreskin was her main motivation.

felipe: Has anyone been cut more than once? I heard that some guys get re-cut to get it tightened and/or a better look. Any cases here?

chipster: Felipe, You aren't thinking about getting your's re-done, are you? So soon.....

felipe: perhaps, although I know that you have to wait for at least 3 months after the initial operation or until the swelling/scarring is gone.

Finedessert: I guess in Spain they keep doing it until they get it Right ::)

Grandpa

malito: Well I just have to put in my two cents. I'm cut but I wish i was not. My forskin hit the pan when I was 14 as part of corrective surgery for hypospadia. Neither worked. Since then I have been under the knife three more times to help the hypospadia thing and the scar tissue is still a problem.
I wish I still had my skin. I remember how it felt to be covered and then uncovered and I'd rather be covered. Sure the cleaning thing is more important when uncut but the pleasure is greater.If you are considering being cut STOP and think about it for awhile. It is a permanent decision for a temporary problem. There are other things you can do to aleviate the problem.

KevK: Amazes me how emotional an issue it is for some guys. I doubt most women give a damn whether a man is cut or uncut. There's plusses and minuses both ways but all objections to being cut I've heard strike me as bogus or fairly minor.

I suppose if one is used to seeing cocks just one way, seeing one that's "different" might make it seem ugly or even "wounded" but it's purely subjective. As long as it's healthy and it works.

So Felipe, stay healthy! And many happy years of use!

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Actually, KevK, the ppl in favor of circumcision have to prove their point. Logically speaking, the burden of proof is on the affirmative. And so far, they aren't doing very well, even claiming that circumcision prevents AIDS. (Oh, let's poll a VD clinic some time.)

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I disagree. No one has to prove anything. Some people prefer the look of a cut cock; some don't. Some people like the low maintenance aspect of a cut cock, while others actually enjoy lavishing it with the attention of a daily hygiene regimen. If you have an uncut cock and would prefer a clipped model, talk to a urologist about circumcision. If your cock is kosher and wish you had the prepuce back, look into foreskin restoration. It's expensive, but it's available. I personally find attractive and fully functional specimens of both variety, but it's your schlong; you should be happy with it. And if you're happy with it the way it is, so much the better. It's a matter of ... er, um ... taste. De gustibus non est disputandum.

brad2002: I am uncut with a lot of foreskin.  I wouldnt want to do without it.  I understand that cut cockheads get toughened and dont have the sensitivity of uncut glans.  Don't know myself.  But I do know that I like to suck an uncut penis because the head is so smooth.  You can even see the difference between the roughness of a cut cockhead  and the smoothness of the uncut.  Truth is, I like to play with either and don't complain one way or the other as long as it is otherwise normal, hard and attached to something worth looking at.  Bigger is usually better, of course.  I would be interested in knowing in a few months if you lose any sensitivity, since I have never met anyone who was circumcised as an adult and ahve never gotten any of this information firsthand.

brad2002: P.S.

I get a lot of positive feedback on my foreskin, especially from guys, or girls, who have never experienced a penis au natural. Some are surprised or fascinated by my skin. I havent experienced any negative reaction to it.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
I was referring to a medical perspective, DMW. And, logically speaking, it is up to the affirmative to prove their position. Especially when it comes to medicine.

And let's look at cultural respect: You're talking about appropriating a ritual b/c it's "cool", "looks better", or any number of other subjective reasons. I wonder how many Jews would be offended by that.