Circumcison

felipe: I have had the pleasure of being uncut and now cut...I was cut because of a problem that wouldn't go away with medicine. Do I regret getting cut? No, not at all. Do I like the look? Yes, although I liked the look of my uncut cock too. The internet is full of hysterical for and anti groupsn which makes any reasonable discussion impossible...christ, on one of the anti circ, there are poems written to the foreskin they never met (weird). I am happy with mine, and I ma glad that Iwas cut, as sex before was getting impossible....have I lost sensitivity? Yes, but actually it has turned out to be a benefit...I was very sensitive before, and now that I have lost a little (it's not like a calloused hand!!), I can last longer.

I like what DMW says..very cool! Next time you pass through Barcelona, I'll show you the sights... Un beso, y suerte..

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey, 80 views and no reply??? wow. Anyway, the healing is still going on and almost 4 weeks have past. I am jacking off regularly now although the scar causes a little bit of pain, but that's half the fun I suppose. The difference between cut and uncut? I know both experiences.... the feeling of being cut and 'exposed' all the time is a different turn on, I am almost always horny and I feel 'ready to go' all day. So farthe sex has only been wanking...not with anyone else..not until it heals 100%...don't want to bleed of the poor fucker.

So, any of you gone through an adult circumcision (this time I'll spell it correctly)? How many of you are cut or uncut? Would you change? What do you or your partners prefer?
Yeah, sorry for taking so long to get a reply out.

I was circumcised in my late 20s after a rather messy biking accident (motorcycle that is). I landed on my front side and skidded along for quite a distance, tore the front of my pants and even damaged the foreskin. While in the hospital for the broken bones, it was agreed the skin could not be saved and so it was taken and made into a satchel.

My sex life has been quite good since then, and although I have no regrets, I don't know if I'd have done it if not for the medical need at the time.