Circumsexuals ?

Beefeater_cgn

Worshipped Member
Media
you must have had a terrible experience with an uncut dick. Cuz you seem to only think uncut dicks stink. i am sorry for your experience but that is just someone you met that didn't care about basic hygiene. plus cut dicks can stink too cuz of someone not being hygienic.
It could just be karma.
I hope so. :cool:

Who ever heard of a feminie looking dick?!?

PermanetlyBareKnob

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I definitely identify as a circumsexual. It is my primary fetish. I love to look and and play with cut cocks. And even though I am uncut myself, I have worn my foreskin retracted full time for years and I only masturbate with the skin back tight so I can directly stimulate my glans, frenulum, and inner foreskin.

londonhanger

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I would say I firmly come under the banner of circumsexual.
Uncut myself with a foreskin capable of docking and hiding a golf ball but have always wanted to be circumcised. Unfortunately it is not an option for me as I could not manage more than a day ‘down-time’.
I do enjoy doctor / patient role PLAY involving circumcision and own most circumcision medical instruments. My most recent purchase from eBay is a ZSR stapler. Interesting to see that the largest adult size I could buy doesn’t seem anywhere big enough for me.

Attachments

Reactions: kayak034

dominoes

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Uncut myself with a foreskin capable of docking and hiding a golf ball but have always wanted to be circumcised. Unfortunately it is not an option for me as I could not manage more than a day ‘down-time’.
I do enjoy doctor / patient role PLAY involving circumcision and own most circumcision medical instruments. My most recent purchase from eBay is a ZSR stapler. Interesting to see that the largest adult size I could buy doesn’t seem anywhere big enough for me.
would love to play with some of those medical instruments

88restored

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That’s sweet bro.

rocketj

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I've ran into quite a few who were really curious and interested in my dick just because of my circ status. Their places of origin did not practice circumcision like that.
My origin and lineage is from the U.S so I was cut a birth. I remember a Mexican dude being very interested. He asked me a lot of questions, lol. Bro was real cool though.

I personally, think that it should be a choice for an adult man to make.
In retrospect, I understand why my parents had it done. I'm happy with the result though. The OBGYN did a phenomenal job. I was cut in a way where I have most of my frenulum. There are men who were cut that are completely bald in that spot. I feel like if you're going to circumcise don't take it all.

People say we have a loss of sensitivity... I'm not so sure... I was told that sensitivity varies among men no matter their circ status. I read about a guy who was uncut saying that frenulum stimulation did nothing for him. I was shocked. The frenulum and even the area around it brings me sexual pleasure when stimulated with a finger or preferably a tongue.
I can cum from that stimulation alone and sometimes it might be too intense. In the right circumstances I can even cum just by someone repeatedly kissing it. Ironically, my circ scar has sensitivity and the area around it.

HungBtmVegas

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Does anybody out there get turned on by circumcision (talking about it, the appearance of a cut dick, have you or your partner been cut ?). If so, maybe you are a "circumsexual".

I know that the subject of circumcision is a highly emotive one and while everyone is entitled to their opinion, please respond constructively.

So, who out there considers themselves to be a circumsexual and what turns you on the most about a cut dick ?
I'm uncircumcised, but I love big, cut cocks with mushroom heads