Circumsexuals ?

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I appreciate both circumsized and uncircumsized. Something really hot about a beautiful uncircumsized penis. I think of it like unwrapping a precious gift. I feel cheated when a guy sends me a dick pick with the skin pulled back which a lot of uncircumsized guys tend to do and I've always wondered why. I'd much rather see the hood over it and then be surprised when I see them and can handle it myself.

ThickoneSFO

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Does anybody out there get turned on by circumcision (talking about it, the appearance of a cut dick, have you or your partner been cut ?). If so, maybe you are a "circumsexual".

I know that the subject of circumcision is a highly emotive one and while everyone is entitled to their opinion, please respond constructively.

So, who out there considers themselves to be a circumsexual and what turns you on the most about a cut dick ?

I am more and more. I'm realizing more and more that's it has turned into a fetish that increasingly turns me on.

ThickoneSFO

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi there!

Have you lost any pleasant sensations as a result?

Thank you.:)

Circumcised at Birth, I have never been able to keep my hands off it for long. Provides huge amount of sensation for me with Precum. Seems great to me.

StuJr

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I used to think I was only attracted to cut guys until I got into a relationship with an uncut guy. He had a beautiful uncut cock and we were together 11 years. I actually was a bit envious of him.

Now I enjoy them both!

AMTZ410213

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I get people being aroused by the visual of the exposed tip of a circumcised penis, but I’ll never understand people who are turned on by the resulting scar. I’ve gotten a few compliments on my scar and I never really know how to respond.

Reactions: LondonCutguy

Circumcision to an infant is barbaric. That aside, I think it looks like damage and it makes me cringe. Glad I’m restoring and am happy with the increase of sensitivity, mobility, and dekeritization.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mogluver

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Circumcision to an infant is barbaric. That aside, I think it looks like damage and it makes me cringe. Glad I’m restoring and am happy with the increase of sensitivity, mobility, and dekeritization.
Totally agree, restoring here on and off for a while, glad the trend is to leave infants intact. Having new skin is like having a turbo on my cock.

I'm a guy who had severe phimosis due to an excessively thick frenar band. Now I suffered pain my whole teenage to adult life due to the condition and no amount of stretching (with or without steroids) would improve it, nor would a dorsal slit be an option because that is just aesthetically gross.

After three doctors the only option was for circumcision. I had the mogen clamp procedure and it gave me a high and loose circumcision.

I'm totally happy with the result. There's no more pain, it's improved my urination, there's now pleasure when I masturbate, I enjoy receiving oral sex, I can penetrate a tight anus without having my foreskin forced back and cause more pain (I'm yet to experience the pleasure of vaginal sex thought).

Now being on both sides of the coin, I will say if I had a foreskin which fully or partiality retracted to expose the gland when erect, I would definitely never had the procedure done.

Yet if you severe phimosis I would recommend being cut as the first option.

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Always felt that circumcised guys are more manly.

Of course that is your own association with manliness. Traditionally, anthropologists have found that circumcision tends to be associated with cultures that are very sex-stratified, where men and women are socially divided and their roles are very separate, like traditional Orthodox Jews and Moslems. That would make your perception correct, if you feel that being masculine is very divided from anything feminine. Of course, that division in those cultures includes fairly rigid sexual taboos and prohibitions. Societies with easier relations between men and women have tended to leave boys intact (of course there are exceptions but these are well-documented generalizations). As for me, I'll take the easier-going, more sexually open definition of masculinity and keep my pleasure producing foreskin.

Of course that is your own association with manliness. Traditionally, anthropologists have found that circumcision tends to be associated with cultures that are very sex-stratified, where men and women are socially divided and their roles are very separate, like traditional Orthodox Jews and Moslems. That would make your perception correct, if you feel that being masculine is very divided from anything feminine. Of course, that division in those cultures includes fairly rigid sexual taboos and prohibitions. Societies with easier relations between men and women have tended to leave boys intact (of course there are exceptions but these are well-documented generalizations). As for me, I'll take the easier-going, more sexually open definition of masculinity and keep my pleasure producing foreskin.
It’s odd. Me in the midst of a cut country, I find the foreskin and it’s operation in relation to the rest of the penis to be a very masculine attribute.