Circumsexuals ?

MrMartini

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am definitely circumsexual. I find cut cocks far more attractive than uncut. They look more neat, tidy & masculine. I hope to be circumcised myself soon.
As an adult it's definitely a personal choice. I was cut at birth and definitely prefer cut. I had a roommate in college who was uncut and in high school started having infections under his foreskin. He did everything he was told from a hygiene standpoint but always had a nagging infection. The doc told him it was just a problem in some men and that getting circed would take care of it. Freshman year over Christmas break he had a circ done and it definitely solved the problem. In addition, he had a very nice dick and exposing the glans enhanced the appearance. Won't say you should or shouldn't but if you like the look a few days of discomfort could be worth it. Talk to a urologist.

DiomedesXVI

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I’ve always found circumsexual weird and I find it a misnomer as it makes it sound like a sexuality when it isn’t. Circumfetishist is patently more correct. I’m pretty much of the philosophy that you do you, but I must admit circumcision fetishes in my mind are rather akin to someone having an amputee fetish. Especially when it comes to those people so deep into it that they would actively turn away someone for having a foreskin, because their foreskin was never amputated off their body. I don’t think I can ever understand this fetish and...that’s okay.

Berryman

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I’ve always preferred the look of cut cocks, for reasons explained in my thread Pleasuring A Cut Cock I have often considered getting cut myself to accentuate my flared corona. As it is I wear my foreskin permanently retracted, it is cleaner and more attractive that way. I also never use my foreskin for masturbation these days, prefer to pull back the foreskin taut and stimulate the frenulum, inner foreskin and head directly.
As mentioned above the exposed glans tends to indicate sexual arousal which may be why some of us prefer cocks that look that way. Whether that makes me a circumsexual or whether a fetish for the surgical procedure (which I can’t say I have) is the defining attribute I couldn’t say. Certainly prefer looking at, talking about and pleasuring cut cocks though

BigAl9

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I find it rather interesting that so many are cut and prefer it that way or that there are those who are intact and would like to be circumcised. Having experienced being cut for over 50 years, and experiencing the greatly diminished sensitivity that goes along with that condition, and having restored and gaining back much of the lost sensitivity, I can say with a degree of certainty that those who are much younger may well wish one day that they had not lost the sensitivity. My sensitivity had decreased to the point that I was unable to feel anything with the glans. The glans was very dry and rough. After restoring there has been a very great and welcomed increase in feeling in the glans. There has also been a vast change in the surface of the glans. This can be seen in photos which have been posted in a gallery. Attached is one of those photos. 20190809_085455.jpg

BigBriCirc9

Sexy Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm a cock hound for sure but cut and uncut. I like uncut if they are clean and his foreskin works that is it is not phimosed.
But the naked head is sexy and if a man decides to get himself cut great, it is a bit of a turn on. If a guy is cut and into it that can be a turn on. However I'd never RIC any son of mine. His cock, his choice.

Reactions: shortnthickuc

Mossy_Man

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I find it rather interesting that so many are cut and prefer it that way or that there are those who are intact and would like to be circumcised. Having experienced being cut for over 50 years, and experiencing the greatly diminished sensitivity that goes along with that condition, and having restored and gaining back much of the lost sensitivity, I can say with a degree of certainty that those who are much younger may well wish one day that they had not lost the sensitivity. My sensitivity had decreased to the point that I was unable to feel anything with the glans. The glans was very dry and rough. After restoring there has been a very great and welcomed increase in feeling in the glans. There has also been a vast change in the surface of the glans. This can be seen in photos which have been posted in a gallery. Attached is one of those photos. View attachment 11912651
There seems to be a lot of people that blame circumcision for their problems. I don't understand how you could know that if you kept your foreskin the same desensitisation wouldn't happen anyway? Every penis and every person with one is different.

Reactions: rocketj

BigAl9

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
2958531-1577366116-91be32cab68a861987b559dd22d61745.jpg
image_4567.jpg
image_4905.jpg
There seems to be a lot of people that blame circumcision for their problems. I don't understand how you could know that if you kept your foreskin the same desensitisation wouldn't happen anyway? Every penis and every person with one is different.

I am very much aware that penises vary. I am also aware that it is highly unlikely that keritinization would occur if my foreskin had been left in place. I began the journey of restoring back in the early 1990s. I achieved full flaccid glans coverage in just over 2.5 years. It was very shortly thereafter that total dekeritinazation had occurred with the aid of gently using a facial scrub. I have stated many times that the the increase in sensitivity was/is phenomenal. It has now been nearly 30 years since gaining full coverage. At times tugging has been continued. There is now enough foreskin that there is about an inch of overhang, and nearly full erect coverage. It is totally unnecessary to pull the foreskin forward as it will return on its own. It does not retract when walking, during sleep or when swimming. The attached photos illustrate what has been achieved.

Attachments

sim_8701

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Circumsexual. Glans out permanently exposed and the scar looks more manly to me.
I totally agree circumcised is a turn on and if the cock is totally shave that an even bigger turn in