Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
ok, here's a dilema.

driving in the car one night with my mother, we were talking about something when i heard something very interesting come out of her mouth.

"i remember when i took you get circumsized when you were young and i can still remember the bandage on your penis and how you used to cry when you peed."

why was this interesting? that fact that i am NOT circumsized.

so i told her i wasn't (my parents haven't seen me naked in years) and she was heavily shocked. She was adamant that she went to the doctor and had me circumsized because she could remember the bandage and the trouble with peeing. I was her only son, so she couldn't get it confused with another child, and she went to this doctor the same time as my godmother and her godson. and so, she's furious because this may be a case of malpractice.

i don't have any problems with my penis. i pee correctly, and when i jack off, i experience no problems, and also, i believe my penis looks normal. did something happen? did the doctor do it incorrectly or not at all? also, should i get my penis checked out?

my mother told my dad to check me out but that thought scares me...though it would give me a chance to see what he's packing, because i've always been curious...

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i don't have any problems with my penis. i pee correctly, and when i jack off, i experience no problems, and also, i believe my penis looks normal. did something happen? did the doctor do it incorrectly or not at all? also, should i get my penis checked out?

If it ain't broke, don't fuck with it...figuratively speaking.

my mother told my dad to check me out but that thought scares me...though it would give me a chance to see what he's packing, because i've always been curious...

What the fuck?

Please explain the thought process that leads you to believe that your dad examining your penis for evidence of circumcision equates to a "chance to see what he's packing."

What is with the uptick in incestuous bullshit around here lately?

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What the fuck?

Please explain the thought process that leads you to believe that your dad examining your penis for evidence of circumcision equates to a "chance to see what he's packing."

What is with the uptick in incestuous bullshit around here lately?

gah! i don't mean it in that way. if he were to investigate, i'd at least like to compare. i've never really had the chance to compare with another guy and so, i've never really seen another penis which makes this current situation with my penis all the more different. i've been looking online to find something like mine, but all are unique which makes things more complicated. my dad might have a similar looking one to mine, which i why i said that. nothing more. so chill!

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm not an expert, but looking at your profile pictures you are circumsized. You have a loose circumsicion, which means that enough skin is left to pull partly over your penishead.

You wrote you never had a chance to compare with others. I think that's why you don't know the difference between a cut or uncut penis. Just search the gallery and see the differences. For me you have a cut penis.

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not an expert, but looking at your profile pictures you are circumsized. You have a loose circumsicion, which means that enough skin is left to pull partly over your penishead.

You wrote you never had a chance to compare with others. I think that's why you don't know the difference between a cut or uncut penis. Just search the gallery and see the differences. For me you have a cut penis.

I agree. The thickness of the skin that is bunched up looks like it's the result of a circumcision.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
There are different degrees of circumcision, looks to me like they just took a bit off.
This is true. My older brother had too much foreskin removed. My mother told me that she told the doctor not to remove as much of mine. In my case all that was removed was just that little snipit at the end.

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

I agree. When looking at your pictures there is an obvious demarkation of skin tone that would be caused by an incision of some sort. Also the way the skin bunches up in that area indicates a circumcision as well.

Take your dick in your hands and pull the skin tightly back and look at that area. I'm sure you'll see where it was cut. You might take a mirror as well and look at the bottom of the shaft from a different position than holding it against your pubes.

joejack

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It looks like you are naturally thick skinned and the remnant would roll down to cover part of your head. Am I right?

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
gah! i don't mean it in that way. if he were to investigate, i'd at least like to compare. i've never really had the chance to compare with another guy and so, i've never really seen another penis which makes this current situation with my penis all the more different. i've been looking online to find something like mine, but all are unique which makes things more complicated. my dad might have a similar looking one to mine, which i why i said that. nothing more. so chill!
Absolutely chill. There is nothing here that remotely involves arousal.

This may be a special moment for father and son to have a reason to see each other and for the son to get the answers he is looking for. I hope the Dad will step up to the plate in this situation and not be freaked out by his son's request to see if his penis is like Dads.

Would it make you feel better for Mom to look and tell the son the answer? That would freak me out to think that someone might think it is OK for Mom to look and give the answer, but not for dad to look.

We have a 19 year old male who would like to know the answer about his dad's penis. I see no reason why he should not know if they are alike or different. They aren't going to be sucking each other off.

In the old days when son and dad used communal showers on a regular basis or had a boys time in the one bathroom and a girls time in the one and only bathroom, this young man wouldn't be asking these questions. He would already know.
Chill out a little.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
prince_will, my sympathies are with you. As an anti-RIC activist, I seek to put an end to problems such as yours.

In your pics, it looks like you were circ'd. I've seen worse; for instance, mine.
dammit! i knew i spelt the title wrong!
To change that, you can send a request via PM to any moderator.
If it ain't broke, don't fuck with it...figuratively speaking.
Thank for persuasively stating the Intactivist point of view: if there's nothing wrong then don't cut.

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i'd like to thank every single person who replied and took the time to listen. i'm very appreciative to have some light shed on this situation which was a small problem. i am circumisized. i went through life with a wrong idea, and its great to be corrected. Thank you again!