Circumsized guys.

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by D_Saleth Scruffytrim, Apr 10, 2009.

1. D_Saleth Scruffytrim

Ok a few weeks back i got a comment about my circumsized penis reducing my sexual pleasure because of no frenulum or whatever, lol. Do you guys agree? I certainly wouldn't know because i've been cut all my life.

2. D_Pubert Stabbingpain

D_Pubert Stabbingpain Account Disabled

Being circumcised and no frenulum are 2 seperate issues. I am cut and have a complete frenulum. Certainly if you do not have a frenulum you will be missing out on one of the most sensitive penis parts but you should still have great sensitivity in that area where the head meets together in the front, right under the corona.

3. poomoz

poomoz Member

I know a guy who was circumsized in his 30's. He told me that it has not changed his sexual experience at all

4. karldergrosse

Gold Member

Correct, 15shooter--it's often called the "sweet spot."

5. B_Morning_Glory

B_Morning_Glory New Member

I'm not a guy but from the guys i know who are uncut and the ones who have been cut, i can definitely say that the sensitivity nonsense you probably heard is just that, nonsense. its really quite comical really, to read all about how unresponsive a cut guys cock is during sex ect. ect. on here at times. and it is most always from the uncut guys who seem to thank they know more about being cut than the guy who actually is cut knows about it. thats always amazing being that they have a foreskin. I'm sure you will get plenty of propaganda on your question of how useless your cock is suppose to be LOL.:biggrin1: i myself much prefer a nice thick girth smooth circumcised cock to put my lips around. and also for the up most pleasuring sex. frenulum or not, a cut cock has always been quite sensitive and more pleasing to me, than any of the uncut cocks have been in the past. so to answer you question. if you been enjoying an getting sexual pleasure... thats your answer right their. i mite add here as well that from the guy friends i have known and the ones still close to me thats been cut as adults as well as infant circ.and the adults who still have their foreskin... all your missing out on is all the bad an unclean things that is part of having a foreskin that being cut never causes you problem the uncut cock can have or from my experience with uncut has. :wink: so enjoy your circ. status their nothing more pleasing than being with a cut cock. well at least for me. others mite have a different idea but thats their freedom to enjoy like i do mine as well. EXCELLENT Gallery by the way nice pics.

6. Meniscus

Gold Member

mac, obviously those of us who were circumcised as infants or as children have no way of knowing for sure if we would have had more pleasure if our foreskins had been left intact. All I can say is that the guys I've known who have foreskins tell me that they like having foreskins because they get pleasure from them, and they wouldn't want to give them up. They can also masturbate without lube.

I find that as I get older that dry masturbation is more likely to cause my penis to get sore and the skin to get irritated, but using lube is a messy nuisance. For that reason alone, I wish I still had my foreskin. I'm also just terribly curious to know what it's like to have one.

I am having trouble visualizing how that is possible. I don't suppose it would be too much to ask for you to take a picture?

7. B_Morning_Glory

B_Morning_Glory New Member

I am having trouble visualizing how that is possible. I don't suppose it would be too much to ask for you to take a picture?[/QUOTE]

hubby still has his as well but it isn't like it was before he was cut. his was stitched back after the foreskin was removed and the band was stitched back where it was from original. it isn't all long and wrinkly like it was when he pulled his foreskin back. but i do know that it is more sensitive than it was before hand. maybe thats what he means only he would know:wink: but yeah a pic. would be interesting to see concerning if all of it is there or what ever. most MD. snip the band and put it back after the circ. is done. but in most cases its up to what ever type circumcision style you want done as to how it all looks after word. but a cut cock is a thing of beauty to me lol love the sexiness of a cut cock

8. karldergrosse

Gold Member

Meniscus and guys, this is one of those eternal what-if's--just what it's like on the other side of the divide. But to start with the positive great good news: orgasm is almost certainly the same for cuts as it is for uncuts, since the penis is only a trigger for it. Orgasmic sensation fortunately takes place inside the body!

I am intact and a rabid Intactivist (= an activist working for the abolition of Routine Infant Circumcision), but I was reluctant to weigh in on the sensitive issue of this thread until Meniscus broke the ice for me. First, I suspect that how much pleasurable sensation a man gets from his penis (C or U) depends to some extent on the man himself and his particular physiology. Just as some people, for example, get pleasure from giving and receiving a back-rub (I do) and others don't (my partner absolutely not, darn it), some men (either C or U) like playing with their penis longer before masturbation or intercourse just to savor the milder pleasures; others are not too interested in that. However, it has been my (pretty damn wide) observation that U's, as a general rule, prefer more foreplay time than do C's. My enjoyment with one of my favorite fuckbuddies (tightly C) was each time reduced because he had absolutely no patience with foreplay--was driven to rush to orgasm. Certainly, as I've said earlier, that could have been just the individual...but I'm sure that was not the case. Again, as a rule, U's appear able to reach orgasm, by whatever means, more easily and more quickly than C's...and without the near torture of the head that some men seem to have to apply. Gay men will have observed this phenomenon already. Straights can get an idea of it by watching a number of videos, preferably gay ones for the larger number of cocks.

Yes, the foreskin is anything but the useless flap of insensitive skin that many "experts" call it. It gives a great deal of pleasure in and of itself--mainly because of three specialized structures: the frenulum (the most obviously sensive area of all, esp. right at the tip of the "poutspout" on the underside of the penis); the ridged band (a drawstring-like ring circling the foreskin at its forward tip (contributes sensation when it tightens around the shaft upon retraction of the skin); and the stretch-receptor nerves scattered throughout (give a pleasurable sensation when the foreskin is pulled back from its forward position and stretched taut [some C's get some of this effect, too, I've noticed]). There are physiologically explainable reasons for these results, but too complicated for this post. If you're interested in pursuing the subject further, google some of these words, or better yet, go to some of the major (anti)circumcision-information sites for extensive explanations and illustrations.

Yes, masturbation is possible without lube for U's, but also for
    some C's, as Meniscus notes. But even for U's, sometimes a little spit on the glans helps a good bit. Too, I occasionally use lube just for different sensations. For one thing, with it I can enjoy approximating some C masturbation techniques--types that would not be possible for me without it. And indeed there are a number of jack-off techniques exclusive to one status or the other. Those found on various American Internet sites are mainly suitable, in my opinion and practice, for C's (with no recognition of that fact). The opposite is usually true of, say, German and French sites (i.e., European). For myself I have developed a repertoire of six or eight U techniques that I like, one or two utilizing the forward part of the foreskin only (I have about one-quarter inch overhang without stretching when erect). But on the other hand, I have seen C techniques that I would dearly love to try out--just don't work for me.

Two by-the-by suggestions: (1) Would it be impossible for even you straight guys who are curious to get an U buddy to demonstrate his foreskin's workings for you...? Would be a touchy request though, I suppose. I was happy to demonstrate for the edification of my straight college roommate, for example. (But of course it didn't hurt that he was cute as the proverbial bug and thereafter let me give him a handjob--which he not too reluctantly reciprocated!) (2) Have any of you considered foreskin restoration? Google that phrase and you'll find much informaton, with illustrations of actual men's actual progress. True, restoration cannot replace any of the three structures I mentioned earlier, but testimony from manymany restored men is ecstatic--wonderful, unexpected results that they swear by.

Meniscus, the frenulum is occasionally left by the surgeon by making a sort of V on the underside, sloping the cut up toward the glans on either side of that little tether. That's not done too frequently though, for whatever reasons. I suspect a major reason for the doctor is that it's just easier and quicker to take everything without having to work around the frenulum. But to give the surgeon the benefit of the doubt, sometimes the frenulum may be so short that it would not allow the skin, before or after circumcision, to lie flat on the shaft. (But misdiagnosis of that condition [= frenulum breve] in infants and young children is a leading cause of circumcision in this country.) ~ As for photos, I have seen examples on LPSG of circumcised penises with the frenulum retained, but for the life of me can't recall names at the moment. When my income-tax torture is over in a couple of days, I will search out at least one for you, Meniscus, and PM you the name (and anyone else if they'd like).

Sorry to post at such length, but I think that if the question is asked, it should be answered more or less sufficiently. Hope I've been able to do that. Any questions that anyone has that I might possibly be able to answer (and I would directly tell you if I couldn't), I'd be delighted to hear by PM. --Peace and enjoyment be unto us all, brothers.

9. Ed69

Gold Member

The original question was about the frenulum and it's not nonsense.My fren was removed when I was cut at birth and there is no feeling there at all let alone enough to be erotic!

10. TheMarchHare

TheMarchHare New Member

Albums:
    Karl pretty much covered the ins and outs of it... but yeah... not having a frenulum would suck.. but I'm cut, and I have mine(they did that v thing like karl explained).. so I never thought it was a common occurrence for cut guys to be missing it.. ::shrug::

I have pics in my gallery, and an album(same pics).. if you would like an example.

11. sargon20

Gold Member

Now that's a shocker. I thought I could pick one up at Wal-Mart. They do have everything.

12. sargon20

Gold Member

Total hogwash. Don't believe the propaganda.

Circumcision Doesn't Reduce Sexual Satisfaction And Performance, Says Study Of 4,500 Men

And if you want more go to:

http://www.lpsg.org/116001-circumcision-as-an-adult-4.html#post2062374
    http://www.lpsg.org/116001-circumcision-as-an-adult-4.html#post2059637
    http://www.lpsg.org/116001-circumcision-as-an-adult.html#post1907911
    http://www.lpsg.org/116001-circumcision-as-an-adult-2.html#post1919978
    http://www.lpsg.org/116001-circumcision-as-an-adult-2.html#post1921807

13. liberia

liberia New Member

Albums:
    I was cut at age 40, and if anything, it is more sensitive now than before. Never had any regrets.

14. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

Your cock is what your cock is. Those of us cut at birth might never know what having a foreskin would be like. You never know that if you had it if it would be a problem or a pleasure. Look at how many guys are getting cut because of problems they have with their foreskin. I never really thought about it and I certainly don't blame my parents for something they were basically uneducated on back in the 50s. Why spend time with something I cannot change? The negative energy is counter productive. I don't have problems being cut. At 53, my sex life has been and continues to be very fulfilling. I feel that I AM sensitive in all the right places and don't think that having a foreskin would be THAT big of a gain in that department. Moreover, I have many uncut friends and many say they wish they were LESS sensitive for one reason or another. Most say that cumming too soon for them is a bummer. Others say that they they deliberately pull their skin back in order to help desensitize their glans. Almost all of them say that it's the ridge of the glans that are sensitive NOT the foreskin itself and disagree with the adage that so many nerve ending are gone if you're cut. Two guys I know specifically don't like being touched on the head. That it borders or painful. Sex is fine, but don't touch them with your hands.

15. B_dick20

B_dick20 New Member

I'ma cirucumsized as an adult. I had a long forskin before, coverd the glance while erected, but i had had to much hard sex at one day, that i got a dangerous phimosis and mine forskin was directly amputated that night.
    I miss mine forskin every day. It not that sensitive anymore. I'am glad that mine frenulum could be saved. It still has a pritty sensitive under the circumssionline. Above there is no feeling. This is the matter of the situation.

16. expos3r

expos3r New Member

Albums:
    I've been on both sides. I was cut as an adult too but found sex better because the skin still covered my erection before the cut. In fact I tore that skin a little once, before I was cut (yes I screamed like a schoolgirl). Sex now is much simpler. Not to mention a number of women prefer to "check the mic" of a cut guy, if u know what I mean. Sex can be great either way, the penis comes in many shapes sizes and levels of sensitivity.

17. D_Pubert Stabbingpain

D_Pubert Stabbingpain Account Disabled

I will work on getting a pic from that angle but it is a piece of skin that attaches from my circ scar (that itself has no feeling whatsoever, btw) up to the underside of my cock's head. Obviously not as thick as the frenulum under your tongue but it has the same "stretchy" capability.

I posted a poll here some time ago about cock head sensitivity after ejaculation with cut vs. uncut guys:
    http://www.lpsg.org/89140-sensitivity-after-ejaculation.html
    Of course, no polls here are really "scientific" but I found the results interesting as I always thought that uncut guys were extremely sensitive.

#17 D_Pubert Stabbingpain, Apr 11, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2009
  18. Meniscus

Gold Member

I agree. If foreskin restoration were quick and easy, I'd probably do it to satisfy my curiosity, but I simply don't have the self-discipline to make the kind of committment that foreskin restoration requires. (Heck, I have trouble remember to take my meds every night, or finding the time and motivation to bother washing my face before bed.) It seems like a lot of effort to create something that will never be a real foreskin with the 3 important anatomical structures karldergrosse mentions. It's just not that important to me.

19. darkbond007

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Cut as an adult. Frenulum was removed because it was short. The area is sensitive to touch

20. jaybell

jaybell New Member

I was circumcized aged 8. I have a tight cut and my frenulum was removed, but sensitivity is fantastic and I have absolutely no complaints. Sensation is subjective, but I think a lot of bullshit gets talked on this subject..

Draft saved Draft deleted