Circumsized with extra skin

D_Gallely Greenweeny

Just Browsing
Media
im circumsized and i started doing PE and now i have extra loose skin on my shaft, i can practically make it look like im uncut since i have that much extra skin. does anyone know anything about that? what does it mean? will it go away :redface:

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm not quite sure what you are asking here. Are you happy with it, or do you want it to go away?

I personally think that would be too cool!

*not a sexual gesture* (ok, maybe just a little:salook: ) seriously, I'm actually very interested in what it looks like. I'm interested in PE, just haven't tried it yet.

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mine is also cut loose, Here is a pic (It's my dick) to give you guys that have a tight circumcision and idea of what were refering to.

I am not sure if my dick was always this way or if I somehow caused it by jacking off too much.

Attachments

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
thats basically what i have. i got it from PE i think....but i wanna know what does that mean or will it go away?

I think what you want to know is what caused it. The skin is very elastic and will stretch a whole lot. I imagine that is what caused the 'extra' skin. As for going away probably not. Unless you stop stretching it or 'working it over' to allow it to return to it's normal place.

Is the extra skin distressing to you? I join a couple of others here when I say I think it's hot as hell. Not only to have but to play with.

I guess if you want it to go away stop playing with yourself and it will. And... you won't go blind, either!

D_Gallely Greenweeny

Just Browsing
Media
I think what you want to know is what caused it. The skin is very elastic and will stretch a whole lot. I imagine that is what caused the 'extra' skin. As for going away probably not. Unless you stop stretching it or 'working it over' to allow it to return to it's normal place.

Is the extra skin distressing to you? I join a couple of others here when I say I think it's hot as hell. Not only to have but to play with.

I guess if you want it to go away stop playing with yourself and it will. And... you won't go blind, either!

well said, i guess im just anxious to see my dick growing bigger instead of the loose skin :tongue:

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
Foreskins come in all sizes, some are long, some are short.

Circumcisions can also remove more or less of the skin too. There are quite a few circumcised men who have as much skin as a man with a naturally short foreskin. This is particulary the case for circumcisions made after puberty - but I image you were circumcised before that.

At any rate, it won't change much, though from my experience a short foreskin tends to become shorter - but not by much.

LargeJohnson

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think the same thing happened to me. Do you find it difficult to get a proper grip while stretching because of the loose skin? I do, and now grab from closer to the body so that my grip is stopped at the head because of the skin stretch. Anyone else have the same kinda situation?

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
very loos cut here too and the skin covers 3/4 of my cock head when soft. was cut at the age of 2 because of excessive foreskin. most people think I am uncut actually. i agree with monsterinmypants..its a good thing. and it does look cool as your cock hardens and rolls out of that skin to be all it can be. mine covers the ridge of my dickhead when hard. and its great for jacking off with too.

dadboned39

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was circumcised at 35 and it was a loose cut, over the years the dick has shorted and skin got looser, so when soft it skin rolls up on the head and when hard its got enough to jo with no problem. Now when showering have to make sure pull back skin so get it clean again. I had the fren removed but looks like doc just cut up back side of attached skin to where the fren was. it sure dont look like alot of the guys who was cut at birth.