Circumsized

D_Peter_Pinga

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a nice circumsized cock and am very happy with it, but many times wish it was uncut... Do alot of you cut or uncut guys wish you were the opposite?

Lambycake

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
circumcision is proven to reduce the risk of HIV acquisition for the male during penile-vaginal sex

A

AM_092

Putting aside all the "scientific-based info" about diseases, and the look of cut/uncut cocks, I'm just not for any form of serious body modification. That includes piercings, tattoos and circumcision. You just gotta be the way you were.

Tomorrow, if scientists 'prove' that the pinkie finger indeed has absolutely no use whatsoever and removing it would enhance our way of life, who do you think would queue up to CUT OFF THEIR FINGER?

MeneerDeBeer

Just Browsing
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm really happy that circumcision isn't the norm in my culture, and therefore I'm uncut. So are my brothers, and pretty much all my friends. Cut dicks are such a huge turn-off for me. I couldn't possibly have sex with one.

D_Perry_A_Dontist

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I used to hate being uncut. I was literally the only boy in my grade who was, and it was basically like being the only one in the universe. I was really afraid that girls were going to hate it and be grossed out, and sometimes I still hear people say that they think uncut dicks are disgusting, becuase they assume that most guys around here are cut.

The fact of the matter is that that's a myth. We had a "sex talk" when I first went to university where all the guys in my residense got together in a room and talked about everything and anything sexual, to try to make us all bond I suppose. The girls did the same in another room. What made it fun was we were to make up a bunch of questions for the girls, and they did the same for us, and then we swapped them to decide on answers before both groups got together and answered them all out loud. Of course one of the questions the girls asked was about circumcision, and I was pleasently surprised to see that it was exactly 50/50 amongst the guys. I even found out that my now-best friend is uncut like me!

So I guess what I'm saying is I learned to love what I have. Everyone should be like that. I used to think that I'd be circumcising my boy(s) to save him/them the embarrassment I felt like I went through, but now that I'm older I love my dick the way it is, and noone's ever had a bad thing to say about it.

AlextheRedhead

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Cut here and very happy with the way my cock looks, but I feel that I would rather be uncut. Only if I could have lots of foreskin so I could pull back the skin and still have a nice head.
It just seems that guys who are uncut have a more feeling in the cock head.
Still I like both cut and uncut as long as the guy is really clean down there.

Media
Happy being uncut like most of my UK friends; however when I went as an exchange student to the US many years ago when I guess the norm in the US was to be cut. Certainly after the first girl I had sex with was very surprised to see it but then found it was not dirty or as bad as she'd thought, I had a lot of attention as well-hung, English, uncut. More pussy in a six month period than any six months before or since! Also I always pull back the foreskin before showing my cock to a new woman: I think most women prefer the appearance.

D_Perry_A_Dontist

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Happy being uncut like most of my UK friends; however when I went as an exchange student to the US many years ago when I guess the norm in the US was to be cut. Certainly after the first girl I had sex with was very surprised to see it but then found it was not dirty or as bad as she'd thought, I had a lot of attention as well-hung, English, uncut. More pussy in a six month period than any six months before or since! Also I always pull back the foreskin before showing my cock to a new woman: I think most women prefer the appearance.

agreed. I know that in North America there is still a bit of a stigma about being uncut. It's slowly going away as more and more parents realize that it's not as necessary as they thought, but it's still there. For this reason I usually pull my cockhead out as soon as I'm whipping my cock out. Sometimes the girl notices and says something about being uncut, and sometimes they don't even notice that I'm not circumsized. It really just depends on the situation (lighting/how hard I am/etc.)

I just feel like it's easier that way. If I pull out a hooded monk and they're really set in their mind that they hate uncut dicks, there's going to be a problem. If I pull it out retracted and she's so in the moment that she doesn't notice, I can just mention it afterwards and see what she thinks. Noone I've encountered so far has cared, but I'd love to convert an uncut-hater into an uncut-lover.

Uslidenme

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm cut, but I think a big uncut cock is definately very sexy. In my head its not as civilized and therefore some how sexier. I don't really get into having my cock sucked usually. To much experience with people who think a dick is hamburger meat. And I don't usually get all that turned on by sucking cock unless the guy I'm sucking is really into being sucked. But the exception is if the guy is uncut , then for some reason I'm really turned on especially if he has a nice size. But a great person is a great person regardless of how his dick is cut. Being uncut is just the icing on the cake.

sandy25

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I presume when the skin is pulled back showing the knob is the same as being circumised ?????