Circumsized

Tevye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have a nice circumsized cock and am very happy with it, but many times wish it was uncut... Do alot of you cut or uncut guys wish you were the opposite?
As a Jewish male I was circumcised as a baby and I am happy with this and have no interest in being anything else than circumcised.

sandy25

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
As a Jewish male I was circumcised as a baby and I am happy with this and have no interest in being anything else than circumcised.

Tevye, does it look different to a cock with the skin pulled back ?

bigbiboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm Uncut and wish I was cut. I think cut cocks look better and far sexier than uncut ones. I have even thought about going to my doctor to see about having it done. Has anyone been cut and not liked it after? What are the benefits of having no foreskin other than looks?

Alex_Delarge

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm cut and I like it that way. I don't wish I was uncut.

REASONS:

It might be less sensitive (with a condom on in particular) but that is not such a bad thing when you can fuck harder and longer hehe. The intensity of the pleasure is the same I believe, just takes more friction to reach the same level of stimulation.

The cleanliness issues, no dick cheese issues - blowjobs are more pleasant for the giver, no smeg flavour issues. No infections of the foreskin.

STDs - very significantly reduced risk of transmission

Yea that's about it. Oh and I had this friend who is uncut (claims 7.5") and he was telling me that when he fucks hard his foreskin starts to become painful and apparently it tears and sometimes it will bleed. So there's another potential downside to the ol foreskin, and that would be particularly bad in terms of STD transmission.

mogwaigizmo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm cut - had to have it done for medical reasons about 5 years ago. Due to the problems I had before I had it cut, I have to say I much prefer having the skin removed. I personally haven't noticed any lack of sensitivity, if anything for me it's made my cock more sensitive (probably why I walk around with a hardon all the time from feeling my underwear rub against it).

I've recently only gotten into sucking - and have to say an uncut cock (for sucking) does put me off. However that might be because the guys who I have been with didn't seem to take too much care to clean well down below! I'm sure I would enjoy sucking an uncut cock if it was properly clean. As it stands however, I do much prefer sucking a cut cock too.

Each to their own though!

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'm cut and I like it that way. I don't wish I was uncut.

REASONS:

It might be less sensitive (with a condom on in particular) but that is not such a bad thing when you can fuck harder and longer hehe. The intensity of the pleasure is the same I believe, just takes more friction to reach the same level of stimulation.

The cleanliness issues, no dick cheese issues - blowjobs are more pleasant for the giver, no smeg flavour issues. No infections of the foreskin.

STDs - very significantly reduced risk of transmission

Yea that's about it. Oh and I had this friend who is uncut (claims 7.5") and he was telling me that when he fucks hard his foreskin starts to become painful and apparently it tears and sometimes it will bleed. So there's another potential downside to the ol foreskin, and that would be particularly bad in terms of STD transmission.
Well, if any of these were true your post might make better sense. RIC is down to single digits in your native land.

I do much prefer sucking a cut cock too.

Each to their own though!
Yeah, scarring is so sexy.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Uncut and will never know how it feels to be cut; but I appreciate my status.

This topic comes up every few months and often turns into a debate. It is refreshing to read the post and see that everyone here seems to respect the various situations that are given to us.

Thanks.

inorbit

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm uncut and I like it like that. I wouldn't ever get cut unless I had a medical reason. My foreskin is far too much fun.