Cirque Du Soleil bulges...

TforTrapeze

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't know how many people here watch Cirque Du Soleil, but sometimes those circus costumes are just bulge-a-licious...
i myself, am training in hopes to be a Cirque Du Soleil performer, (not for the bulges, but they are a nice benefit). Some of my favorites are "Icarian Games" from "Varekai" , and the "German Wheel" from Quidam!

hungvoyeur

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you watch some DVD's where they show you the making of some shows, you will hear the owner and man behind it all (I think is his name is Guy), where he talks about the costumes and how they must hide big bulges - he wants nothing to detract from the spectacle. You hear him say how he doesn't want the audience to be watchiung the bulge...but still loads of hot bulging artists.....:tongue:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mystere is a must-see. There are two stunning men who contort together. There is even a statue in the gift shop imortalizing their accomplishments in bronze. I wish I had $2,000 to spend on art. It would be on my end table right now. The sculpture is called balance. The sculture does no justice to the beautiful, sculpted bodies of the performers, or the homoerotic fantasies they inspired for me.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have DRALION on DVD. Great show. Hands down. I wish that I could own all the Cirque shows on DVD. They are visually appealing (not just the bulges on certain performers but the sets...the lighting...the acts and feats...the clowns are funny...and finally the music (amazing music and sound.).

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This reminds me of the thread a while back, regarding the bulges of the danseurs of ballet. Most athletes, men and women, keep their bounceable parts pretty tightly bound for performance. There's probably lots of spandex and cotton between what you see and the actual goods. Of course, that doesn't make them look any less appealing...

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I drove down to Biloxi (Mississippi) several years ago to see "Alegria". It was amazing. So much that I ordered the live-performance DVD (although filmed with a different tour troop) as well as the movie version.
I had good seats but regreted I did not take my "opera glasses" to get a better closeup view of some of the male performers.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Dirty Videophile said:
I drove down to Biloxi (Mississippi) several years ago to see "Alegria". It was amazing. So much that I ordered the live-performance DVD (although filmed with a different tour troop) as well as the movie version.
I had good seats but regreted I did not take my "opera glasses" to get a better closeup view of some of the male performers.

Alegria is my favorite thus far. The music is mesmerizing and the athletes are so ... mesmerizing.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Met one of the Le Reve performers in Vegas last year at the spa Mandelay. Slim build but amazing muscle...like zero body fat. Very nice guy. Didn't get to see the show but want to...though I did see a type of show at the spa...does that count?

Tank30

Expert Member
Media
I love Cirque shows. Own many of them on dvd. I don't agree that they all wear ballet belts or padding. Some clearly just freeball under the outfits with visible penis line. One of the best Cirque bulges I've seen is actually the performance they did on the Olympic games out in Utah. I think Matt Laur was doing commentary. The Cirque guy was bulging so much. They real quick cut back to Matt and his facial expression/reaction was priceless to look at. I have it on tape. Have to try to find and make a cap of the guy's bulge.

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I always liked the guys in their costumes and make up. Then I saw the "reality" show on Bravo and got quite a different impression...

Many of the dancers are gypsies who don't seem to get enough work to keep themselves fed. They looked consumptive and ill, at least those trying out for parts. Totally ruined the illusion for me. One guy appeared to have lesions on his face, throat and shoulders.

sundayssad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
senor rubirosa said:
A worthwhile hunt.
I often find a VPL sexier than full nudity.

I actually second that Senor. The almost nudity is sometimes more exciting than the actual nudity itself. Plus....I love seeing guy's VPLs.

sundayssad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
VPL is Visible Panty Line. For example, if a person is wearing tight clothing, and you see the outline of their underwear (among other things :tongue:), you would say that person has VPL.

Have a nice day!
Chris

Robertnlbe

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Totally agree.
I saw REVE 2 weeks ago. Besides the fact that the show is AMAZING, FANTASTIC
so are the guys!
Jeez, those trained bodies and various HUGE bulges in those speedos........
You think it´s natural or do they use some kind of cup? filling?

The view was great!

Robertnlbe

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
CUBE said:
Met one of the Le Reve performers in Vegas last year at the spa Mandelay. Slim build but amazing muscle...like zero body fat. Very nice guy. Didn't get to see the show but want to...though I did see a type of show at the spa...does that count?

Are these guys Gay or Bi??
Did you see his tool in that spa? Same type of muscle?? LOL

You must go and see the show!
I have seen various Cirque du soleil shows, but REVE (not by CDS) beats them all.

F_Man

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You must go and see the show!
I have seen various Cirque du soleil shows, but REVE (not by CDS) beats them all.[/QUOTE]

Judging your gallery, YOU could give quite a show! Congratulations, a most majestic member! :smile:

Cheers -Finnman