Cirque Du Soleil bulges...

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
I was one of 10,000 opening staff at Bellagio in '98. The Cirque kids ate at Mangia, the huge cafe for the employees. What did they eat? Nothing! They were also very tiny. All had absolutely perfect bodies. Most of the guys were 5'4"-5'5". The little Asian girls (contortionists) were probably 80 pounds. Most spoke only French (Canadian) (or pretended to) being fresh from Canada. They stuck together and didn't talk to us. They were all very young. Anyway, the O (like water in French) show was amazing. One day when Steve Wynn was in my restaurant, he told Bobby Baldwin (not Alec's family) that he's never do a show with water again because the performers kept having ear problems and he was afraid of the liability.

Just a little behind-the-scenes for you guys. I agree, they are awesome performers and the packages are sensational.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Robertnlbe said:
Are these guys Gay or Bi??
Did you see his tool in that spa? Same type of muscle?? LOL

You must go and see the show!
I have seen various Cirque du soleil shows, but REVE (not by CDS) beats them all.

Saw and sucked it. Though amazingly, he was more hungry for mine. I think on some level I was more in a trance over the aesthetic of his physique. He was nicely endowed but more average...of course no body fat helped really show him well. Oh yeah, he was naked walking around but very sweet....not cocky. He had a dance and gymnastic background and was from Canada. Sweet guy. Great ass walking around but as he would sit or bend his torso the entire ass (with no body fat) just dissapperaed and had a wierd seperation quality that I thought was a turn off really.

Dark6Star9Libra

Admired Member
Media
Escambia County, Florida, United States of America
Sexuality
Trans
VPL is Visible Panty Line. For example, if a person is wearing tight clothing, and you see the outline of their underwear (among other things :tongue:), you would say that person has VPL.

Have a nice day!
Chris
In referencing men, it is a Visible Penis Line.