Cirque du Soleil: Delirium

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by SpeedoGuy, Oct 28, 2006.

1. SpeedoGuy

Gold Member

Albums:
    I was lucky enough to snag tickets for last weekend's Cirque du Soleil Delirium show when it came to Portland. I'm usually not that big a fan of live music/show performances because I normally consider them overpriced, overblown and overhyped.

Not so with this one. I'd seen Cirque du Soleil's Mystere show in Las Vegas and was impressed with that. The Delirium tour lived up to all my expectations. Its billed as more of a music event than a acrobatic show and that turned out to be true. There wasn't as much impressive acrobatics as in other shows but the costumes, the dancers, the laser graphics, and the live music were outrageously entertaining. Oh, and there's bodies in costumes (or lack of costume) to please every persuasion on LPSG. The girl with the hula hoops really sticks in my mind! :cool:

Anyone else seen it and enjoyed it? Lets hear about it.

2. b.c.

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm saving up my "ducats" for Cirque du Soleil "Nudiste".

(imagine the possibilities...:rolleyes: )

3. Andresito

Andresito Member

I saw Cirque du Soleil when I was very young, maybe from 8 to 10 years or something like that.

I don't remember the name of the show, but it's was a girl that sleeps and then dreams that her toys and dolls come to life.

What I do remember is that I was sooo bored, lil boys don't get in dancing circus I guess.

Draft saved Draft deleted