Cirque du Soleil

I saw a Cirque du Soleil show again last night, and got great tickets upfront. We were so close to some amazingly hot and half naked guys! Not to mention their sexy bulges running around!!!
Anyone know anything about any of the performers? maybe some pictures from backstage??

Here's one of a performer putting his makeup on preshow:
American Gladiators Pictures: Alex Castro Backstage from Zumanity

anyone have any others??

I'm going to the Zumanity show in Vegas in a few weeks, and have heard it's very hot and sexy, seeing these pics am sure it will be!

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
At one time I heard the late night Zumanity performance was restricted to adults only had a lot of nudity. Or perhaps it was wishful thinking. Is anyone able to confirm?

Thanks

Yep, it's for adults only and there is nudity.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If anyone gets to go to a Cirque show...please do go. You will be amazed at EVERYTHING.
I have a few Cirque shows on DVD. Everyone is fit. I have heard some scandalous things that happen on the traveling shows. (Crazy stamina filled sex sessions. Those guys are amazingly fit.)

rleep

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
almost 20 years ago, I ushered for Cirque's travelling show, Saltimbanco for 6 weeks in Chicago.

oh my.....

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Was at the spa in Vegas several years ago and saw this guy with a crazy muscled build. Could not figure out the sport he might be involved in as his build, while muscled, did not fit a profile I was familiar with. I asked him. He said his background was gymnastics, swimming, dance. He was a perfomer in the just then opened show Le Reve. (Spelling?) Totally nice guy. Was an incredible sexual whore of a man in front of others. He asked me to see the show. I did. Was hard to folow him in the show as the guys all look so much alike and have shaved heads. Nice guy though in just chatting

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know someone who is a retired Cirque du Soleil performer. He is very very nice and still has a good build (not as sculpted as when he was performing) but still nice... But freakishly small feet. Average sized dick though.