civil ceremony

marty

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hey there, just thought I would let you know that I have not heard any news recently regarding civil ceremonies. my b/f (now my civil partner) since christmas eve last year have encountered many difficulties when trying to get the civl union recongnised with the appropriate people. has any one else found problems too.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
marty said:
hey there, just thought I would let you know that I have not heard any news recently regarding civil ceremonies. my b/f (now my civil partner) since christmas eve last year have encountered many difficulties when trying to get the civl union recongnised with the appropriate people. has any one else found problems too.
You don't give much information, and your question is a bit vague. "Problems" would depend upon where you live, where you had the ceremony performed, who performed it, and exactly what problems you are having. Who are the appropriate people you want to recognize your civil partnership?

mb789

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
my husband and I were married in MA, but i think you have to be a resident now. anyway, since we still live there we don't have any trouble, but I imagine it would be difficult to move to another state and try to live the same way (insurance, employment, medical, etc)