Andyj85

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

D_PSean20044

1st Like
Media
They look pretty good, but i cant understand the button, it makes them look worse than they actually should...and personally, i cant stand a button...

texax

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have the CK steel, microfiber version. I think there the best underwear I have. Super soft, grips in the right places but doesn't bunch your cock & balls like some stretch underwear. Prefer the ones with no opening in front.

D_Harry_Krautch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have the same briefs and the boxer briefs; extremely comfy and very sexy! Bought my at CK in Chicago, check out there website to order them online. :)

mikeinjc

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I LOVE the steel collection, after i bought my first pair on a whim, I replaced everything I own, these things are awesome PS they are on sale at CKU.com till the end of the week (4/4)

The Girppers SUCK.. there is no pouch, it compresses your whole package. Go with the trunks or the briefs... good all around!

Andyj85

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Cool, thanks guys. I was thinking about the normal steel trunks as an alternative anyway, as they're the only type i can find.

So the general consensus is that the gripper trunks suck?:rolleyes: Oh well.

I actually liked the look of the button (even though i never use flys in undies).

Oh, and thanks uncutoakland - maybe not the most relevant answer, but i liked it none the less.