Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Ok guys - I just bought a pair of these trunks and I LOVE them! They are comfy, and stay in place. The pouch is just right for someone of my size (about 4 inches soft) and they make your body look incredible. If you get the chance...try them. I bought them at Macy's for like $20.00 which I thought was pretty good.

paulobr79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love my CKs. I have soooooo many pairs that are the same. I have some pictures in my gallery of me in them.

rckhrdstd

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
i have ck trunks too but they're 100% cotton and lose their shape fast... are those the same ones you have?
No, mine are cotton and spandex or lycra or something - they dont loose shape at all.

Barely Big

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I prefer a longer leg, but I love the CK stretch line. I have a crappy pic of me in the cycle shorts in my gallery. I think they're absurdly comfy and look great.

dingdong

Cherished Member
Media
i have the same 365 trunks made out of lycra-ish stuff.

You are right, they really do wonders for how your body looks, but don't you find them a little tight?

I always find that i'm re-adjusting mine throughout the day lol?

JstZuri

1st Like
Media
Not all the trunks fit the same as i found out after buying the wrong ones. I like the "body trunks." Very soft, and packages everything just right. So if you are going to by them, make sure you get the ones you like.